TOPIC | Spotlight for others' dragons!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Thank you!! I’m so flattered <3
Thank you!! I’m so flattered <3
wC5zS4I.pngobe1.pngcoatl-1.pngImp.pngSpiral.pngVZZZG9B.png
So many pretty dragons!
So many pretty dragons!
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
I haven’t checked aim a few days but sheesh @rhapsodus’s kamikakushi and @emoawd’s skadi
I haven’t checked aim a few days but sheesh @rhapsodus’s kamikakushi and @emoawd’s skadi

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.

Ahh oh my gosh thank you so much for sharing my dragon! <3 It honestly made my day! This is such a wonderful idea!
Ahh oh my gosh thank you so much for sharing my dragon! <3 It honestly made my day! This is such a wonderful idea!
15-DF90-A3-6159-4-B01-9431-98906-AD0-BC3-D.png
@CaptainVivi

Can I be added to the pinglist please?
@CaptainVivi

Can I be added to the pinglist please?
@Unspiral
She/It
FR +8
2myBCp7.png nGEbKpx.png ZLEUhpk.png ueG66KW.png Avatar
Signature Images
Ahh I'm so chuffed you like Meridia! Her outfits is one of my favourites <3
Ahh I'm so chuffed you like Meridia! Her outfits is one of my favourites <3
How exciting to see Baenataliath on a thread like this! I guess I have been showing her around a fair bit ... Veronicath better watch out, she might lose her status as Most Liked at WindSKy Weyr, since my birthday dragon had already been closing in before this!

Thanks for this great group to admire! I love to Like other players' pretty dragons, according to my own taste, and this makes it very convenient, gathered all in one place! I'll be hitting a lot of stars today - after my breakfast!
How exciting to see Baenataliath on a thread like this! I guess I have been showing her around a fair bit ... Veronicath better watch out, she might lose her status as Most Liked at WindSKy Weyr, since my birthday dragon had already been closing in before this!

Thanks for this great group to admire! I love to Like other players' pretty dragons, according to my own taste, and this makes it very convenient, gathered all in one place! I'll be hitting a lot of stars today - after my breakfast!
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
Thank you! It makes my day to see Vira on that list! <3
Thank you! It makes my day to see Vira on that list! <3
I have always blindly followed behind you and stayed by your side, remember? May we embrace glory together, for back then we could not. Grant the proper end to those locked up here, and to yourself.
Thank you so much for sharing Skadi! It honestly made my day! This is such a a great idea!!
Thank you again.
Thank you so much for sharing Skadi! It honestly made my day! This is such a a great idea!!
Thank you again.
pyAp3dI.png
7ntZZGM.png
Y86p3P3.png
tyEuRXe.png
OHMYGOSH ITS @EmoAWD 's dragon here!!! Omg! [emoji=snowflake size=1] Im so happy my bro's dragon is here [emoji=gaoler love size=1]
OHMYGOSH ITS @EmoAWD 's dragon here!!! Omg!

Im so happy my bro's dragon is here
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8