Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Can you upgrade your account?
1 2
It says when you buy gems that you can upgrade your account, but I have no idea what that means or what it is referring too. Do any of you guys know?
It says when you buy gems that you can upgrade your account, but I have no idea what that means or what it is referring too. Do any of you guys know?
9ods.pngiaza19524856451100.gif
I was wondering that too but I don't think they have any account upgrades available yet.
I was wondering that too but I don't think they have any account upgrades available yet.
You can use gems to unlock additional apparel slots. That's about it for account upgrades.

We don't have a subscription service.
You can use gems to unlock additional apparel slots. That's about it for account upgrades.

We don't have a subscription service.
Ah okay, it would be nice to see something like that in the future though. Have some benefit for subscribing or upgrading your account. :)
Ah okay, it would be nice to see something like that in the future though. Have some benefit for subscribing or upgrading your account. :)
Yeah, i agree, it'd be nice to see it in the future
Though for now, maybe it shouldn't say Account Upgrades are available when they're actually not available atm.

I actually had originally purchased gems in hopes of using them to upgrade my account (my original reason anyway) but then I find out it's not actually available
:-/

I think it'd be cool if you made it so those who DID upgrade (lets say it becomes available) could get extra things, including backgrounds and special icon decorations. :-3
Yeah, i agree, it'd be nice to see it in the future
Though for now, maybe it shouldn't say Account Upgrades are available when they're actually not available atm.

I actually had originally purchased gems in hopes of using them to upgrade my account (my original reason anyway) but then I find out it's not actually available
:-/

I think it'd be cool if you made it so those who DID upgrade (lets say it becomes available) could get extra things, including backgrounds and special icon decorations. :-3
9a63e48a3088ac689e93eb20fd84b2102f10a45e.png
@Undel I think the wording around the "Account Upgrades" should also be changed.
You can't actually upgrade your account. You can only upgrade individual dragons through additional apparel slots or scrolls.
I was really hoping for an account upgrade, such as ! extra nest, extra dragon slots, slower energy depletion rate etc... which is why when the site first opened I bought quite a lot of Gems.
I was disappointed to find I'd been mislead. Please change the wording, as it could be viewed badly by some... as not providing a service advertised?
@Undel I think the wording around the "Account Upgrades" should also be changed.
You can't actually upgrade your account. You can only upgrade individual dragons through additional apparel slots or scrolls.
I was really hoping for an account upgrade, such as ! extra nest, extra dragon slots, slower energy depletion rate etc... which is why when the site first opened I bought quite a lot of Gems.
I was disappointed to find I'd been mislead. Please change the wording, as it could be viewed badly by some... as not providing a service advertised?
9575371043_87b30504a8_o.png
@rabbitwolf
I would recommend putting that in a thread in the suggestion forum. That way one of the admins will definitely see it. I also think you are correct about changing the wording. Confusion over that is a fairly common in the help forum.
@rabbitwolf
I would recommend putting that in a thread in the suggestion forum. That way one of the admins will definitely see it. I also think you are correct about changing the wording. Confusion over that is a fairly common in the help forum.
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
I agree with the wording. It does mislead you to thinking you can upgrade your account. If anyone wants to put this up in the suggestion forum, you can go right ahead. Kinda disappointed that we cannot upgrade our accounts to get certain benefits.
I agree with the wording. It does mislead you to thinking you can upgrade your account. If anyone wants to put this up in the suggestion forum, you can go right ahead. Kinda disappointed that we cannot upgrade our accounts to get certain benefits.
Yep that's why I bought gems too.
Yep that's why I bought gems too.
The apparel upgrades are supposed to apply to all your dragons... could that not be considered an account wide upgrade? I do agree that perhaps they should add some more features (such as pay to remove ads and the "please consider whitelisting" message) or change the wording.
The apparel upgrades are supposed to apply to all your dragons... could that not be considered an account wide upgrade? I do agree that perhaps they should add some more features (such as pay to remove ads and the "please consider whitelisting" message) or change the wording.
Shining Light Store Selling dragons. Closed for now.
1 2