Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Item exchange- Trade for what you need!
Welcome to the Item exchange! Here, you can exchange items\currency you have excess of to get what you need.

What do we accept?
-Food
-Gold/Diamonds
-Chests
-Hibden items
-Familiars
-Apparel
-Really just any items you feel comfortable giving to others.

How do i get items?
To receive items, you must first donate. This is done by me keeping all donations in my vault, and if someone something, I can set up a two-way trade for it.

How much do i have to donate to get something?
Anything within reason. if you are like me, and dont really deck out your dragons, and dont care for hibden slots, just donate items for the hibden and/or apparel items.

What is the least of everything you will accept?
I will only take upwards of 2.5kt worth of items per donation, as i dont want people giving me 10t and telling me that is my donation, as the money goes towards helping people get what they need.

What do you give out?
I give out small amounts of gold/diamonds (equal in worth to what you gave me), which means at least 2.5kt, or 2 gems. i also give out anything listed in my first list.

What if i cant donate?
I am introducing a little thing called a 'Tab'. You can get up to 20kt worth of items, but you cannot use our service again until the loan is paid back. 20kt is not to hard to pay off, just play 8 minstrel mahjong games.

People on tabs:
-
-
-

What if i just want to donate, but dont want/need anything?
Just donate! You receive 'Credit', which just means you have already donated ___kt worth of goods, which really just means you have __kt of pre-paid goods.

Pre payers:
-
-
-

But if the items are in your hoard, what if you use them?
I understand you may not trust me, but i assure you that all items/currencies will not be used by myself.

Donator form:
Username:
What are you donating:

Receiver form:
Username:
What do you need:
What are you exchanging:
Will you need to use a tab:

Thank you for reaching the bottom! I am open!
Welcome to the Item exchange! Here, you can exchange items\currency you have excess of to get what you need.

What do we accept?
-Food
-Gold/Diamonds
-Chests
-Hibden items
-Familiars
-Apparel
-Really just any items you feel comfortable giving to others.

How do i get items?
To receive items, you must first donate. This is done by me keeping all donations in my vault, and if someone something, I can set up a two-way trade for it.

How much do i have to donate to get something?
Anything within reason. if you are like me, and dont really deck out your dragons, and dont care for hibden slots, just donate items for the hibden and/or apparel items.

What is the least of everything you will accept?
I will only take upwards of 2.5kt worth of items per donation, as i dont want people giving me 10t and telling me that is my donation, as the money goes towards helping people get what they need.

What do you give out?
I give out small amounts of gold/diamonds (equal in worth to what you gave me), which means at least 2.5kt, or 2 gems. i also give out anything listed in my first list.

What if i cant donate?
I am introducing a little thing called a 'Tab'. You can get up to 20kt worth of items, but you cannot use our service again until the loan is paid back. 20kt is not to hard to pay off, just play 8 minstrel mahjong games.

People on tabs:
-
-
-

What if i just want to donate, but dont want/need anything?
Just donate! You receive 'Credit', which just means you have already donated ___kt worth of goods, which really just means you have __kt of pre-paid goods.

Pre payers:
-
-
-

But if the items are in your hoard, what if you use them?
I understand you may not trust me, but i assure you that all items/currencies will not be used by myself.

Donator form:
Username:
What are you donating:

Receiver form:
Username:
What do you need:
What are you exchanging:
Will you need to use a tab:

Thank you for reaching the bottom! I am open!
Do you need someone to talk to? do you need someone to talk to? do you just need help doing maths? i am happy to help.
My intro: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/int/3068394
Friendly bump!
Friendly bump!
Untitled_Artwork.png

How much food do you have?
How much food do you have?
rsz_lesb_snake.png
I'd like to donate!

Username: TigerDragon14
What are you donating: Various hibden items (specifically materials, trinkets, and apparel)

Do I just send you a CR?
I'd like to donate!

Username: TigerDragon14
What are you donating: Various hibden items (specifically materials, trinkets, and apparel)

Do I just send you a CR?
Josh_Flight_Button.png Clan lore | Wishlist | Art Sales
YDxbQDJ.png
Tiger | She/Her
@TigerDragon14 Yup!
@UnholyGrimlin two pages. please ping if you have more questions.
@TigerDragon14 Yup!
@UnholyGrimlin two pages. please ping if you have more questions.
Do you need someone to talk to? do you need someone to talk to? do you just need help doing maths? i am happy to help.
My intro: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/int/3068394
@MistskyLark I'd like to donate and do a trade if that's alright!

Username: ShinigamiGrimm
What I'm donating: Extra familiars as well as various materials and things under the "other" tab

What I need: 15 gems
What I'm exchanging 15,000 treasure
I do not currently need to open a tab^^
@MistskyLark I'd like to donate and do a trade if that's alright!

Username: ShinigamiGrimm
What I'm donating: Extra familiars as well as various materials and things under the "other" tab

What I need: 15 gems
What I'm exchanging 15,000 treasure
I do not currently need to open a tab^^
bump~
bump~
KaL7agX.png jbMnTvf.png Z4Vhp7P.png