Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | People sticking to their first flights?
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
I've been in water ever since I started in 2013 <3 I do sometimes get tempted to try out other flights especially as water doesn't have my favourite aesthetic (I love the landscapes found in lightning...), but I've been here so long it feels like it would be weird to leave now, and I really love my flight community!
I've been in water ever since I started in 2013 <3 I do sometimes get tempted to try out other flights especially as water doesn't have my favourite aesthetic (I love the landscapes found in lightning...), but I've been here so long it feels like it would be weird to leave now, and I really love my flight community!
I'm still in lightning, it's.... pretty obvious I belong here
I'm still in lightning, it's.... pretty obvious I belong here
Lightning Runestone
Lightning forever [emoji=lightning rune size=1]
Lightning forever
30oPYgq.png
I'm sticking with Arcane!!

I joined Arcane when I started and I never left. I stay mostly because of my lore, if I could go back and pick a different flight however I think I would pick Earth. I have an affinity for Earth, everything in my life leads me to being aligned to it. But as it stands right now, Arcane is my home flight and I couldn't leave it. My lore is too tied to it, and my heart is too tied to my Arcane dragons.
I'm sticking with Arcane!!

I joined Arcane when I started and I never left. I stay mostly because of my lore, if I could go back and pick a different flight however I think I would pick Earth. I have an affinity for Earth, everything in my life leads me to being aligned to it. But as it stands right now, Arcane is my home flight and I couldn't leave it. My lore is too tied to it, and my heart is too tied to my Arcane dragons.
23280.png

cats are cool &
my bones hurt
178.png
+3 FRT
xXXx Secret Message!! xXXx
30794207.png 32088050.png
38541375.png
I started with arcane but love being in light :D
I started with arcane but love being in light :D
FD1rkPC.png
I've been in Plague since i first joined! while i'm tempted to visit Earth, i would never stay there permanently. Plague is my home, i love the community and aesthetic too much to leave forever!
I've been in Plague since i first joined! while i'm tempted to visit Earth, i would never stay there permanently. Plague is my home, i love the community and aesthetic too much to leave forever!
ring_clear_the_bells_of_ecruteak_fr_sig_size_by_arkinine-dck2tke.png
Kudos to everyone that's stayed in the flight they first chose! I've moved 4 times since I first joined and I'll probably move again before this year is over
Kudos to everyone that's stayed in the flight they first chose! I've moved 4 times since I first joined and I'll probably move again before this year is over
noTcUx3.png XRw1Tff.png ondh9LM.gif dkTPuOS.png JIwK2g8.png
I first joined Shadow, and here I still am! I still enjoy the bioluminescent aesthetic, (the color purple) and all the "superstitions" that come with the lore! The community is super wholesome too! I doubt I will ever leave my dark hovel. [emoji=shadow rune size=1]
I first joined Shadow, and here I still am! I still enjoy the bioluminescent aesthetic, (the color purple) and all the "superstitions" that come with the lore! The community is super wholesome too! I doubt I will ever leave my dark hovel.
FMab3MX.gif
I've been in Shadow for 8 years, but it wasn't my first flight. I'm kinda confused about why I joined wind originally, it's a cool flight and I don't regret it (my progens would look pretty bad with shadow eyes) but it doesn't fit me at all! I'm probably not gonna move from shadow, I talk about it sometimes but it doesn't seem likely.
I've been in Shadow for 8 years, but it wasn't my first flight. I'm kinda confused about why I joined wind originally, it's a cool flight and I don't regret it (my progens would look pretty bad with shadow eyes) but it doesn't fit me at all! I'm probably not gonna move from shadow, I talk about it sometimes but it doesn't seem likely.
jCVhFoZ.gif
Yep~ Started in Shadow and have stayed in Shadow for 8 years! XD
Yep~ Started in Shadow and have stayed in Shadow for 8 years! XD
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28