Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Flight swap
Considering changing from arcane .. can anyone tell
Me what each flight is like ?
Considering changing from arcane .. can anyone tell
Me what each flight is like ?

5hF3FGk.png
@PeachKissed

This guide is pretty helpful for giving a general overview of each flight. Are you looking for anything specific in a flight? ex: are you dom focused, lore focused, aesthetic focused, etc.
@PeachKissed

This guide is pretty helpful for giving a general overview of each flight. Are you looking for anything specific in a flight? ex: are you dom focused, lore focused, aesthetic focused, etc.
noTcUx3.png XRw1Tff.png ondh9LM.gif dkTPuOS.png JIwK2g8.png
@izar a friendly community is most wanted ! I love dom pushes! But want fast forums , as I go there tons ????
@izar a friendly community is most wanted ! I love dom pushes! But want fast forums , as I go there tons ????

5hF3FGk.png
@PeachKissed

Hmm I'm not sure about fast forums as I think most flights have some type of discord that is almost always more active than the fr forums now. At least for plague, most people are on the discord, although the forums are still used, just for more forum games and such. I've moved flights a little and most have a friendly community, but I've personally enjoyed my time in light and plague. It's been awhile since I was in light but from what I remember they have a pretty active & friendly community. And when I was in water the forums were pretty slow.

For dom, I know earth, light, plague and water have pushes pretty often and are active a lot and they have pretty good programs and badges. I'm thinking about switching to earth cause they have a similar attitude toward dom like plague does. Lol sorry for the rambling, but i hope it helps a little.
@PeachKissed

Hmm I'm not sure about fast forums as I think most flights have some type of discord that is almost always more active than the fr forums now. At least for plague, most people are on the discord, although the forums are still used, just for more forum games and such. I've moved flights a little and most have a friendly community, but I've personally enjoyed my time in light and plague. It's been awhile since I was in light but from what I remember they have a pretty active & friendly community. And when I was in water the forums were pretty slow.

For dom, I know earth, light, plague and water have pushes pretty often and are active a lot and they have pretty good programs and badges. I'm thinking about switching to earth cause they have a similar attitude toward dom like plague does. Lol sorry for the rambling, but i hope it helps a little.
noTcUx3.png XRw1Tff.png ondh9LM.gif dkTPuOS.png JIwK2g8.png