Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Which Flight Should I Visit?
1 2
Firefirefirefirefire
Firefirefirefirefire
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
I'm formerly plague and left solely for the basicness of ice eyes. It fits ANYTHING! Perfect for hatcheries as you don't have to deal with it not fitting one pair. If you're into breeding projects, ice is pretty cool.
I'm formerly plague and left solely for the basicness of ice eyes. It fits ANYTHING! Perfect for hatcheries as you don't have to deal with it not fitting one pair. If you're into breeding projects, ice is pretty cool.
a53046431071_9a2c62a39e_o.png

a
saltypie
• fr+3
• he/him
• uma & g1 addict
[quote name="@SocklessWonder" date="2021-10-04 09:35:46" ] [quote name="Zikitty" date="2021-10-03 21:49:32" ] Nature community is very nice! I've been in several places (threads & discords) and everyone was quite polite. [/quote] That sounds good. I like it when everyone is respectful toward each other! Were you in Nature for long? What else did you like about it? [/quote] I've been in nature for... just under a year and a half (forever). The aesthetic is quite nice, and we have a big big big tree. I'll admit we got the short end of the stick when it came to exalt pillars, and I [i]personally[/i] dislike the primal eyes, but those aren't a huge bother to me.
@SocklessWonder wrote on 2021-10-04 09:35:46:
Zikitty wrote on 2021-10-03 21:49:32:
Nature community is very nice! I've been in several places (threads & discords) and everyone was quite polite.
That sounds good. I like it when everyone is respectful toward each other!
Were you in Nature for long? What else did you like about it?
I've been in nature for... just under a year and a half (forever). The aesthetic is quite nice, and we have a big big big tree. I'll admit we got the short end of the stick when it came to exalt pillars, and I personally dislike the primal eyes, but those aren't a huge bother to me.
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
Fire is quite friendly, we have free familiars, free food, free hibden mats, free subspecies, etc lol

We like memes, flambebes, crabs. And we generally don’t get dom that much, but when we do a push, we try really hard!
Fire is quite friendly, we have free familiars, free food, free hibden mats, free subspecies, etc lol

We like memes, flambebes, crabs. And we generally don’t get dom that much, but when we do a push, we try really hard!
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
Water is a very close knit community! We have a very active discord, and it's a very kind and welcoming community. People are always willing to help each other out and ngl we're decently good at Dom now, compared to when I joined when people joked we were the invisible Flight

I've been on FR for 6 years, and every time I think I might want to take a vacation somewhere else, I get more involved in Water's community and I don't want to leave
Water is a very close knit community! We have a very active discord, and it's a very kind and welcoming community. People are always willing to help each other out and ngl we're decently good at Dom now, compared to when I joined when people joked we were the invisible Flight

I've been on FR for 6 years, and every time I think I might want to take a vacation somewhere else, I get more involved in Water's community and I don't want to leave
X6Uoodf.png
xey/xem/xyr, fae/faen/faer, or they/them/their - FR+3
I've given this some thought and I've narrowed it down to Earth, Shadow, and Nature.

Does anyone from these flights know whether I can join an OOF discord server to find out more about them? Who would I contact?

Also, thank you to everyone who's posted here!
I've given this some thought and I've narrowed it down to Earth, Shadow, and Nature.

Does anyone from these flights know whether I can join an OOF discord server to find out more about them? Who would I contact?

Also, thank you to everyone who's posted here!
b6f3d4ea76e68d8090de5809afe1f0105cf2c98e.pngoYfCraJ.png0HxJjfZ.gif TAzcwMk.gif
[center]I'm a stout enjoyer of both Wind and Earth, and both flights are pretty quiet. But they're both incredibly friendly! Wind is a host to a lot of more creative folks overall while Earth is mostly home to people who really like dom or really like the aesthetics of the flight overall. My heart is split between two flights but I'm currently in Earth right now! Honestly my suggestion is just look at what you feel is the individual vibe of each flight you're interested in, scout out Flight discords / slacks/ etc which allow out-of-flight members to visit if you don't mind using Discord/ Slack/ Etc. other offsite communications for members of flights you're interested in meeting. And if you move and it turns out you're unsatisfied with your choice, consider your 6 months a little vacation of sorts! It'll probably not take super long to build up the gems to move again if you feel like you want to in the future. It's not a permanent decision, so if you *really* wanted to, you could visit ALL the flights you're interested in! I think another deciding factor some folks may put into their decisions is to consider their *own* aesthetics & even their lore of their lairs, and gauge whether that would be a good fit for the flight(s) of their desire. I started out in Fire, I went to Shadow and then Ice for a while, also tried out Arcane and Water for a bit, but I didn't truly feel at home in any of those flights until I joined Wind, and then Earth, and I'm working on centering my lore around those two flights. Now, you don't need to use those factors. It really all can just come down to personal preference really! Some people value their lore and lair aesthetics more heavily than others but I figured I'd bring it up anyway. [emoji=obelisk happy size=2] Ultimately, whatever flight you decide to move to or vacation in, you will always be welcome with open arms and happy paws! edit: Just saw the post where you narrowed your choices down. I wrote this post before seeing that, my bad... I wish I could offer ideas for discords that allow OOF members but my mind's running a few blanks, oops.[/center]
I'm a stout enjoyer of both Wind and Earth, and both flights are pretty quiet. But they're both incredibly friendly! Wind is a host to a lot of more creative folks overall while Earth is mostly home to people who really like dom or really like the aesthetics of the flight overall.

My heart is split between two flights but I'm currently in Earth right now! Honestly my suggestion is just look at what you feel is the individual vibe of each flight you're interested in, scout out Flight discords / slacks/ etc which allow out-of-flight members to visit if you don't mind using Discord/ Slack/ Etc. other offsite communications for members of flights you're interested in meeting.

And if you move and it turns out you're unsatisfied with your choice, consider your 6 months a little vacation of sorts! It'll probably not take super long to build up the gems to move again if you feel like you want to in the future. It's not a permanent decision, so if you *really* wanted to, you could visit ALL the flights you're interested in!

I think another deciding factor some folks may put into their decisions is to consider their *own* aesthetics & even their lore of their lairs, and gauge whether that would be a good fit for the flight(s) of their desire. I started out in Fire, I went to Shadow and then Ice for a while, also tried out Arcane and Water for a bit, but I didn't truly feel at home in any of those flights until I joined Wind, and then Earth, and I'm working on centering my lore around those two flights.

Now, you don't need to use those factors. It really all can just come down to personal preference really! Some people value their lore and lair aesthetics more heavily than others but I figured I'd bring it up anyway.

Ultimately, whatever flight you decide to move to or vacation in, you will always be welcome with open arms and happy paws!

edit: Just saw the post where you narrowed your choices down. I wrote this post before seeing that, my bad... I wish I could offer ideas for discords that allow OOF members but my mind's running a few blanks, oops.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@dearagony || it/its || +3 fr
nature and earth both have OOF discord servers. For nature you can be invited by a friend or ask one of the discord mods (@/Ganondorf, @/ruggafluff @/Alphazi, @/ofendlessstars). Earth you have to be invited by a friend.

as far as I know, shadow doesn't have an OOF discord.

got the info for earth and nature from here
nature and earth both have OOF discord servers. For nature you can be invited by a friend or ask one of the discord mods (@/Ganondorf, @/ruggafluff @/Alphazi, @/ofendlessstars). Earth you have to be invited by a friend.

as far as I know, shadow doesn't have an OOF discord.

got the info for earth and nature from here
noTcUx3.png XRw1Tff.png ondh9LM.gif dkTPuOS.png JIwK2g8.png
shadowling here! i dont remember if the Shadow General discord server if OOF inclusive but our DOM discord is! not sure who you can poke about the general server tho

all together id say were a pretty interactive flight! not much happens on the in game forum threads but were pretty active on discord for the dom aspect
shadowling here! i dont remember if the Shadow General discord server if OOF inclusive but our DOM discord is! not sure who you can poke about the general server tho

all together id say were a pretty interactive flight! not much happens on the in game forum threads but were pretty active on discord for the dom aspect
899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.png ---
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif they/them
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif FR+2
--- tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif shadom organizer
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif currency exchange
--- tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif faq
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif wishlist
--- hwxM86P.png
1 2