Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Daylight Saving Time done me dirty...
1 2
I thought I had 2 hours left to grind for the last 3 chests I need but no, I have 1 hour. Big sad )':
I thought I had 2 hours left to grind for the last 3 chests I need but no, I have 1 hour. Big sad )':
Um daylight savings isn't until November 7th?
Wait no Europe is different. Man that sucks. Sorry!
Um daylight savings isn't until November 7th?
Wait no Europe is different. Man that sucks. Sorry!
cuNHUbU.png1rAc41Y.gifsmall_Zephyrus.png
Wait it doesn't happen on the same day in other places? Why does it even exist what even?

Good news, got 2 more chests. Bad news, already had them. The swap thread is always quiet at the end haha
Wait it doesn't happen on the same day in other places? Why does it even exist what even?

Good news, got 2 more chests. Bad news, already had them. The swap thread is always quiet at the end haha
Yes I feel that, I woke up and was like "aw yeh! 3 hours left of grinding!...wait, why is it only 2 on FR? Oh no..."
Yes I feel that, I woke up and was like "aw yeh! 3 hours left of grinding!...wait, why is it only 2 on FR? Oh no..."
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
TIL Europe has a separate date for Daylight Savings time than North America :O
TIL Europe has a separate date for Daylight Savings time than North America :O
BuDq0ZK.gif
yea same i missed the end of the fest completely
extremely rude
yea same i missed the end of the fest completely
extremely rude
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

Same, I should have checked the FR's own clock, my country does the one hour switch on a different date.
This was my only day free to grind too, but at least I've been trading them 'shrooms daily instead of waiting until the last day.
Same, I should have checked the FR's own clock, my country does the one hour switch on a different date.
This was my only day free to grind too, but at least I've been trading them 'shrooms daily instead of waiting until the last day.
We don't have any daylight savings where I live so the FR clock just randomly changes for me on a day I'm not expecting it. X'D
We don't have any daylight savings where I live so the FR clock just randomly changes for me on a day I'm not expecting it. X'D
Palefoot Tadhop Desert Rain Frog Companion Ruffletail Tadhop
Bad luck! I had the same issue too!
Bad luck! I had the same issue too!
Yeah, it’s annoying! Different places have different time zones, and we do daylight savings on different days. Absolute nightmare to sort out lol.
Yeah, it’s annoying! Different places have different time zones, and we do daylight savings on different days. Absolute nightmare to sort out lol.
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
1 2