Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] Ice's OOF Snowboarding! [Done]
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 91 92
@xianvar yup, I'm online and can take them back now. Will have to accept in 2 separate batches as I have 32 open lair spaces but shouldn't take me too long
@xianvar yup, I'm online and can take them back now. Will have to accept in 2 separate batches as I have 32 open lair spaces but shouldn't take me too long
tQy2QPU.png
@inkwardlychaotic oh no, incredibly bad timing. I just sent WindowsXP the first batch of 21 dragons and they've gone offline ..
I have no space in my lair to get yours out. I'll see if I can shove some of my permas in the hibden and will probably have to send yours 2 at a time ^^'
@inkwardlychaotic oh no, incredibly bad timing. I just sent WindowsXP the first batch of 21 dragons and they've gone offline ..
I have no space in my lair to get yours out. I'll see if I can shove some of my permas in the hibden and will probably have to send yours 2 at a time ^^'
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
@windowsXP

heyo! I can start setting up PAs for your Den dragons whenever you like! just give me a ping <3
@windowsXP

heyo! I can start setting up PAs for your Den dragons whenever you like! just give me a ping <3
nU4GGn5.png Noodles
She/They
FR+ 9
@SilentWanderer no worries! I don't mind waiting if you'd rather wait until WindowsXP accepts or accepting 2 at a time. Up to you :D
@SilentWanderer no worries! I don't mind waiting if you'd rather wait until WindowsXP accepts or accepting 2 at a time. Up to you :D
tQy2QPU.png
Everyone's sent or queued, go Ice! : ) Good luck.
Everyone's sent or queued, go Ice! : ) Good luck.
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
jbMLSIO.png
fdUVIfW.png
y41plqc.png
Wn6vGC1.png
YlKQFV6.png
MQadkUW.png
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif 9X6Ea51.png
@Fulminare I see you are already accepting them! I meant to let you know that I would list them bc I had procured enough lair space to do so for pick-up at your leisure; but as it turns out, it's very advantageous to actually hit the 'Submit' button instead of leaving the tab before doing so -.-
@Fulminare I see you are already accepting them! I meant to let you know that I would list them bc I had procured enough lair space to do so for pick-up at your leisure; but as it turns out, it's very advantageous to actually hit the 'Submit' button instead of leaving the tab before doing so -.-
iSeAVDm.gif6mlt6oK.pngSNH9aOp.gif

B9L.pnglvf-7.pnglvf-9.pnglvf-1.pnglvf-6.pnglvf-5.pnglvf-3.pnglvf-2.pnglvf-4.pnglvf-10.pnglvf-8.pngB10R.png
fOHFzrA.png
@itsscaryoutside glad I could help! I'm afraid I won't be around much today, so I'll get your dragons to you asap on Monday!
@itsscaryoutside glad I could help! I'm afraid I won't be around much today, so I'll get your dragons to you asap on Monday!
LCqISMP.png
tyEuRXe.png
gziv3Ja.png
J8QoPxT.png
apUeZZ4.png
h3Sy5c7.png
5hF3FGk.png
aaUHYLp.png
Orange_Button_2.png
@inkwardlychaotic that should be all of them sent back now ^^
@inkwardlychaotic that should be all of them sent back now ^^
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
@Noodlesper I'm back now! thank you for holding them!
@Noodlesper I'm back now! thank you for holding them!
6h4Ol4n.pngXiejUgd.pngvJUVQ0t.pngcGS2SD8.png
@WindowsXP all your dragons have now been returned!
@WindowsXP all your dragons have now been returned!
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 91 92