Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] Ice's OOF Snowboarding! [Done]
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 91 92
@ghostpath I have spotty access to the site today and the 7 dragons from you won't fill my lair shuffle-spaces, so I'm setting up PAs now for you to grab whenever is convenient today.

@DuskofDawn12 I have den and lair dragons from you - I will be asleep during your main online time, but I'll set the den dragons for you before 1600FR time if you take the lair dragons before 0800 on Sunday to give me room.
@ghostpath I have spotty access to the site today and the 7 dragons from you won't fill my lair shuffle-spaces, so I'm setting up PAs now for you to grab whenever is convenient today.

@DuskofDawn12 I have den and lair dragons from you - I will be asleep during your main online time, but I'll set the den dragons for you before 1600FR time if you take the lair dragons before 0800 on Sunday to give me room.
xWBZ2XA.png 4mOTEPL.png WELYPu7.png fkpFObc.png nLlPT1d.png
@Ktg1214 Sending 93 dragons for some last minute hibden storage! Thank you for offering your spaces :3c

As for a return time, I'll be active October 31st from 7-14FR. If this time doesn't work for you, I don't mind getting them back November 1st (I'll be checking 7-20FR)!
@Ktg1214 Sending 93 dragons for some last minute hibden storage! Thank you for offering your spaces :3c

As for a return time, I'll be active October 31st from 7-14FR. If this time doesn't work for you, I don't mind getting them back November 1st (I'll be checking 7-20FR)!
@rookie - I'll probably be a little slow on the return for Oct 31, but if for some reason they don't get back to you by then they'll 100% be back by the 1st!
@rookie - I'll probably be a little slow on the return for Oct 31, but if for some reason they don't get back to you by then they'll 100% be back by the 1st!
IF HubOOF Hub
@October i will queue the dragons for you tonight

@DuskofDawn12 i will send your dragons back during the 16-17 FR time period tomorrow
@October i will queue the dragons for you tonight

@DuskofDawn12 i will send your dragons back during the 16-17 FR time period tomorrow
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
@QuirkyJunimo @Gladiolusa @Lodzhal @Zeco5000 @SilverInky @cantripping @Kiranagi @asoryuu @tidedaddy @Skycloud @vevesii @Dierdre @Mouses @Ktg1214 @Wildness

Hey all! Thanks for boarding for me for IvS! I'll be online from about 7FR to 19FR tomorrow, and about the same throughout the week. Feel free to queue me up or, if those times don't work, PM me or ping me in a reply - we can sort something out.

QuirkyJunimo - I have one dragon boarded in your lair that doesn't have a PA listed. (ID 72932941)

Gladiolusa - I have 17 dragons boarded in your lair that don't have PAs listed.

@QuirkyJunimo @Gladiolusa @Lodzhal @Zeco5000 @SilverInky @cantripping @Kiranagi @asoryuu @tidedaddy @Skycloud @vevesii @Dierdre @Mouses @Ktg1214 @Wildness

Hey all! Thanks for boarding for me for IvS! I'll be online from about 7FR to 19FR tomorrow, and about the same throughout the week. Feel free to queue me up or, if those times don't work, PM me or ping me in a reply - we can sort something out.

QuirkyJunimo - I have one dragon boarded in your lair that doesn't have a PA listed. (ID 72932941)

Gladiolusa - I have 17 dragons boarded in your lair that don't have PAs listed.

mkU5zQL.png Art by TumbleweedArmy
@ktg1214 No worries, I understand - but thanks for letting me know! :3c
@ktg1214 No worries, I understand - but thanks for letting me know! :3c
@Ktg1214

Sending 10 dragons for den storage! I can start picking them up around 3 FRT on the 31st. I also only sent 8 PAs to start - two are on a nest and my lair is full, but once some fod gets picked up I'll hatch the nest and send them over too.
@Ktg1214

Sending 10 dragons for den storage! I can start picking them up around 3 FRT on the 31st. I also only sent 8 PAs to start - two are on a nest and my lair is full, but once some fod gets picked up I'll hatch the nest and send them over too.
[internal screaming intensifies]
hecate_flipped-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio2_r2_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio4_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio1_r1_100.pnghecate_-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.png
@WhistlewindWolf

Sounds good!
@WhistlewindWolf

Sounds good!
IF HubOOF Hub
@inkwardlychaotic Sorry for the late reply (sick lol) - will be around, thank you for the headsup! Will set up as many as I can Sunday, but will be around Monday too :)
@inkwardlychaotic Sorry for the late reply (sick lol) - will be around, thank you for the headsup! Will set up as many as I can Sunday, but will be around Monday too :)
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
jbMLSIO.png
fdUVIfW.png
y41plqc.png
Wn6vGC1.png
YlKQFV6.png
MQadkUW.png
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif 9X6Ea51.png
@Sharanay @Neffi @Zafirmei @Unelore @Kunikida @neohcs @dd2900 @alittlebriton @Kylaila @startrain @beanutbutter @xkcd2020 @tigressRising @morrigne @SylverFyre2003 @TheLoversMask @MarinaQuakenbush @swordblush Hi, you are all boarding dragons for me in your den. I will be online tomorrow between 1-10 frt, where i'll be able to take them back. Please let me know what time works for you so i can make sure to be avaliable for speedy pick up. If you can't send the dragons back in that timeframe let me know and we can work something out! Thank you for supporting ice [emoji=ice rune size=1]
@Sharanay @Neffi @Zafirmei @Unelore @Kunikida @neohcs @dd2900 @alittlebriton @Kylaila @startrain @beanutbutter @xkcd2020 @tigressRising @morrigne @SylverFyre2003 @TheLoversMask @MarinaQuakenbush @swordblush

Hi, you are all boarding dragons for me in your den. I will be online tomorrow between 1-10 frt, where i'll be able to take them back. Please let me know what time works for you so i can make sure to be avaliable for speedy pick up. If you can't send the dragons back in that timeframe let me know and we can work something out!

Thank you for supporting ice
21402.png - Fae | They/Them

Hatchery
OvXXMvX.png
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 91 92