Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Coliseum Turn Order Calculator
1 2 3
Version 0.4.0 is up! I've added monster and encounter data for every venue. It doesn't include Night of the Nocturne info, but I hope it will be much more useful now that it includes the high level venues! As usual, I'm only one person and this is a lot of data to look over, so let me know if there are any bugs with the newly added venues.
Version 0.4.0 is up! I've added monster and encounter data for every venue. It doesn't include Night of the Nocturne info, but I hope it will be much more useful now that it includes the high level venues! As usual, I'm only one person and this is a lot of data to look over, so let me know if there are any bugs with the newly added venues.
w2N3au9.png
The tool's been updated to version 1.0.0! Not much has changed in the functionality department (apart from a few extra failsafes to make sure the tool doesn't freeze up on you), but I've added CSS styling so it should be much nicer on the eyes now! Since I consider the tool largely completed at this point, with only minor updates and bugfixes from here on out, it's now in the v1 phase.
The tool's been updated to version 1.0.0! Not much has changed in the functionality department (apart from a few extra failsafes to make sure the tool doesn't freeze up on you), but I've added CSS styling so it should be much nicer on the eyes now! Since I consider the tool largely completed at this point, with only minor updates and bugfixes from here on out, it's now in the v1 phase.
w2N3au9.png
The tool is now in version 1.2.0, and is updated with all the new Sandswept Delta data!
The tool is now in version 1.2.0, and is updated with all the new Sandswept Delta data!
w2N3au9.png
This answers so many of my questions about QCK, thanks for making this tool!
This answers so many of my questions about QCK, thanks for making this tool!
tumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngGeoPFHZ.png__tDeKDnH.png__L5A1mcs.png
I'm working on the new Mire content right now! Looks like the elements odds spreadsheet hasn't been updated yet, so I'm going to start going through and adding the new packs manually. The update should be up by the end of the day.
I'm working on the new Mire content right now! Looks like the elements odds spreadsheet hasn't been updated yet, so I'm going to start going through and adding the new packs manually. The update should be up by the end of the day.
w2N3au9.png
The calculator has been updated to v1.3.0! It's still fairly likely I missed some encounters, plus the kelpies' stats are a little weird and might be changed, so expect another small update once all that gets sorted out.
The calculator has been updated to v1.3.0! It's still fairly likely I missed some encounters, plus the kelpies' stats are a little weird and might be changed, so expect another small update once all that gets sorted out.
w2N3au9.png
@PigeonPhD

Not sure if its a bug but nothing happens when I hit the button at the bottom.
Have added one dragon (2 ambushes, QCK 68)
Have added Mire, Salve kamaitachi
Have added 10 rounds

Using Linux Mint, chromium browser
@PigeonPhD

Not sure if its a bug but nothing happens when I hit the button at the bottom.
Have added one dragon (2 ambushes, QCK 68)
Have added Mire, Salve kamaitachi
Have added 10 rounds

Using Linux Mint, chromium browser
qDkA25S.png
@gn0me

Hmm, looks like the "add monster" button isn't showing up properly on Chromium. I'll get to work on a fix for that–in the meantime, you should be able to use the "Create Custom" tab to enter in the kamaitachi's stats manually.
@gn0me

Hmm, looks like the "add monster" button isn't showing up properly on Chromium. I'll get to work on a fix for that–in the meantime, you should be able to use the "Create Custom" tab to enter in the kamaitachi's stats manually.
w2N3au9.png
Turns out the way I had my event listeners set up was making Chromium grumble. I've changed it to a system that should now work on most browsers. There might be some functions I missed, so I'll look over the code in the morning.

@gn0me It should work for you now, give it a shot and let me know if there's still problems.
Turns out the way I had my event listeners set up was making Chromium grumble. I've changed it to a system that should now work on most browsers. There might be some functions I missed, so I'll look over the code in the morning.

@gn0me It should work for you now, give it a shot and let me know if there's still problems.
w2N3au9.png
@PigeonPhD yeah its working now!

Is there a way to see the turn order if Haste is the first action?

edit: if possible could maybe implement using a checkbox next to the "Calculate Turn Order" button?

eg: where "o" is a checkbox:

o Haste First Turn?

2nd Edit:
I was only calculating with one dragon when that format occurred to me.
I feel it would be useful even if it only works when using one dragon in the Tool.

I really liked the way you implemented entering the packs btw
@PigeonPhD yeah its working now!

Is there a way to see the turn order if Haste is the first action?

edit: if possible could maybe implement using a checkbox next to the "Calculate Turn Order" button?

eg: where "o" is a checkbox:

o Haste First Turn?

2nd Edit:
I was only calculating with one dragon when that format occurred to me.
I feel it would be useful even if it only works when using one dragon in the Tool.

I really liked the way you implemented entering the packs btw
qDkA25S.png
1 2 3