Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mire Expansion
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 87 88
love the slime wolves [emoji=coatl love size=2]
love the slime wolves
2578316.pngNeko_infobox.gif2562874.png
I 'm Love the Swamp Wolves . ;_; I also Like the Maned Seekers and I like the Ants , the Ants Almost look like a Creature from the Forbidden Portal . The Kelpies are beautiful. <3 Will Definitely Visit the Mire to Lvl some babies to try to get some New Familiars .

I did Visit the Mire yesterday to look at the New Art and Lvld my Progen , Skyesong to Lvl 19 . 8D I Loves the New Arts it is nice !
I 'm Love the Swamp Wolves . ;_; I also Like the Maned Seekers and I like the Ants , the Ants Almost look like a Creature from the Forbidden Portal . The Kelpies are beautiful. <3 Will Definitely Visit the Mire to Lvl some babies to try to get some New Familiars .

I did Visit the Mire yesterday to look at the New Art and Lvld my Progen , Skyesong to Lvl 19 . 8D I Loves the New Arts it is nice !
9aIyGs9.gif
› › Anxiety
› › Artist
› › She / They / Pagan
› › Lore Lair

Love all the new familiars, especially those amazing ants. Guess I'll be spending a good amount of time in the Mire over the next weeks as they're all resisting capture so far.
Love all the new familiars, especially those amazing ants. Guess I'll be spending a good amount of time in the Mire over the next weeks as they're all resisting capture so far.
April showers bring forth May flowers
[i]Looks at swamp themed lair[/i] Welp I'm going to be hunting that vista for the next 100 years for every single one of my dragons. Wish me luck [emoji=tundra scared size=1][emoji=tundra love size=1]
Looks at swamp themed lair

Welp I'm going to be hunting that vista for the next 100 years for every single one of my dragons. Wish me luck
My ever reliable Mire Flyer [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/5046048][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/50461/5046048_350.png[/img][/url] Now re-trained to the new mobs!
My ever reliable Mire Flyer

5046048_350.png

Now re-trained to the new mobs!
B6-D49277-C650-41-E8-A1-CF-116-C1-B71-F845.png
love the vista. really loving the addition of more horse familiars!
love the vista. really loving the addition of more horse familiars!
tiny-mocha.png

hi, i'm breathe. (´• ω •`) «
you can ping me! «
she/her/hers «
for sale «
[tool] breeding predictor & matchmaker «
new wolf familiars!!! wwoooo
new wolf familiars!!! wwoooo
vbbFDY.pngvbbQjQ.png
I WAS RIGHT! I saw that filename for the Sandswept Delta expansion, and knew this would be next! Some people doubted me, but I was RIGHT!
I WAS RIGHT! I saw that filename for the Sandswept Delta expansion, and knew this would be next! Some people doubted me, but I was RIGHT!
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png
LEpJMnn.png
5BsilZ9.png
NlmYDAS.png
dBieivA.png
h8gMBaZ.png
J7D1quC.png
n29EMdP.png
tSKOR3g.png
WOOOOO
WOOOOO
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
Here I go, to die in the Mire for some ants! [emoji=heart size=1]
Here I go, to die in the Mire for some ants!
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 87 88