Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Earning holiday currency [answered]
Hi guys!
So I looked up the page for Elemental Holidays and saw the following sentence:
"The Festive Favors shop deals in holiday currency only, which can be acquired by gathering items in the zone of the element currently being celebrated."
So I started gathering items from the light area, but I didn't get any message that I found some Sand Dollars.
My question is, do you only get Giant Sand Dollars when the celebration started (in the last week of the month) or did I actually get some Sand Dollars, just no notification and no place to look it up?
Thanks in advance. :)
Hi guys!
"The Festive Favors shop deals in holiday currency only, which can be acquired by gathering items in the zone of the element currently being celebrated."
So I started gathering items from the light area, but I didn't get any message that I found some Sand Dollars.
My question is, do you only get Giant Sand Dollars when the celebration started (in the last week of the month) or did I actually get some Sand Dollars, just no notification and no place to look it up?
EDIT: Sorry, I thought the item description would give us a clue but apparently not.
EDIT: Sorry, I thought the item description would give us a clue but apparently not.
[quote name="Ganemi" date="2013-06-12 01:23:24" url="main.php?p=mb&board=help&page=1&id=49210#49210"]Hi guys![br]So I looked up the page for [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=13]Elemental Holidays[/url] and saw the following sentence:[br][i]"The Festive Favors shop deals in holiday currency only, which can be acquired by gathering items in the zone of the element currently being celebrated."[/i][br]So I started gathering items from the light area, but I didn't get any message that I found some Sand Dollars.[br]My question is, do you only get Giant Sand Dollars when the celebration started (in the last week of the month) or did I actually get some Sand Dollars, just no notification and no place to look it up?[br]Thanks in advance. :)[/quote] Hi, Ganemi - The[b] Brightshine Jubilee [/b]is actually not set to start until the end of this month, so holiday items will not appear in your gathering turns. The site's main banner will change to let you know when the celebrating has begun, and we will be making an announcement on the front page. :)
Hi guys!

Hi, Ganemi -

The Brightshine Jubilee is actually not set to start until the end of this month, so holiday items will not appear in your gathering turns. The site's main banner will change to let you know when the celebrating has begun, and we will be making an announcement on the front page. :)
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Also, the image with the Sand Dollars was an example screenshot of when the water holiday, the Wavecrest Saturnalia, is in effect, just to show you what the shop will look like. :)
Also, the image with the Sand Dollars was an example screenshot of when the water holiday, the Wavecrest Saturnalia, is in effect, just to show you what the shop will look like. :)
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Ah, now it's clear. So we even have different currency for each holiday, cool.
Thank you for answering! :D
Ah, now it's clear. So we even have different currency for each holiday, cool.
Thank you for answering! :D