Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Foddart] Riot of Rot Scrimshaw Scrawls
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@JingleTingle (I fixed the form so I hope it didn't pinged you again?)
I'll chip on the levels away this afternoon! I probably need around Wednesday to finish it all, as it's quite a big level number^^
And thanks! I am so excited for this! I have been F5ing the thread every half an hour to not miss your opening :D
@JingleTingle (I fixed the form so I hope it didn't pinged you again?)
I'll chip on the levels away this afternoon! I probably need around Wednesday to finish it all, as it's quite a big level number^^
And thanks! I am so excited for this! I have been F5ing the thread every half an hour to not miss your opening :D
BannerSiggiSize.pngky82ASU.gif
@kijauni
i can definitely do that! just making sure, you are referring the green wildclaw i linked?
@kijauni
i can definitely do that! just making sure, you are referring the green wildclaw i linked?
ping me please! im very forgetful

it/that/xe/xey

fr time +3
rA5jp65.png FtM + gay

i collect eel, lobster, and crayfish items!

custom ms paint designs!
@Cavatica
I’ll put you down for a slot! Also since the chain isn’t super complicated, how about ten levels to even it out to 200?
@Cavatica
I’ll put you down for a slot! Also since the chain isn’t super complicated, how about ten levels to even it out to 200?
ezgif.com-resize_3.gif ezgif.com-resize_4.gif ezgif.com-gif-maker_16.gif
@DepressoDad
Ah, true, you need to be logged in to see it. If you don't have an account on Toyhouse, would you mind if I send you a PM with the refs?
And thank you, I'll start sending the dragons asap! :)

@Sitten1115
Hello! I'm glad you like them, please send me the dragons whenever it's possible for you! :) (I don't mind CRs or 1t PAs)
I'm keeping them on hold for you during this week~
(And yes it's perfect, I forgot to put a form for these but I have all the information I needed :D)
@DepressoDad
Ah, true, you need to be logged in to see it. If you don't have an account on Toyhouse, would you mind if I send you a PM with the refs?
And thank you, I'll start sending the dragons asap! :)

@Sitten1115
Hello! I'm glad you like them, please send me the dragons whenever it's possible for you! :) (I don't mind CRs or 1t PAs)
I'm keeping them on hold for you during this week~
(And yes it's perfect, I forgot to put a form for these but I have all the information I needed :D)
art_shop_icon_by_mad_whisperer-d9tz00e.pngcharacter_shop_icon_by_mad_whisperer-d9tz009.pngwishlist_icon_by_mad_whisperer-d9tz001.png
[center]@DarkElite020 Username: Tune User ID: 184022 Dragon image: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/32789046][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/327891/32789046_350.png[/img][/url] *gently places down my son* Dragon ID: 32789046 Any Optionals?: I'd like to have the female Coatl base used, because the overall expression fits him better c: Price: Should be 100 levels, no? Other: You didn't specify if we had to send levels to a receiver or if sending to you is alright so I'd like to check if it's gucci sending payment straight to you or if I should nab a receiver for it x)[/center]
@DarkElite020

Username: Tune
User ID: 184022
Dragon image:
32789046_350.png
*gently places down my son*
Dragon ID: 32789046
Any Optionals?: I'd like to have the female Coatl base used, because the overall expression fits him better c:
Price: Should be 100 levels, no?
Other: You didn't specify if we had to send levels to a receiver or if sending to you is alright so I'd like to check if it's gucci sending payment straight to you or if I should nab a receiver for it x)
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
@Tune I will use the other base for you. If you want, I can include [item=Haunted Flame Collar] into the adopt for an additional 30 levels, but thats up to you so let me know! c: and ah thank you for pointing that out, I need to edit my post! I can take them or a receiver can, either is fine!
@Tune

I will use the other base for you. If you want, I can include Haunted Flame Collar into the adopt for an additional 30 levels, but thats up to you so let me know! c:

and ah thank you for pointing that out, I need to edit my post! I can take them or a receiver can, either is fine!
ezgif.com-resize_3.gif ezgif.com-resize_4.gif ezgif.com-gif-maker_16.gif
@DarkElite020
Naah, my fodder reserves are a bit limited so I'll do without apparel this time ^^
And gotcha! Lemme know when I can start sending over c:
@DarkElite020
Naah, my fodder reserves are a bit limited so I'll do without apparel this time ^^
And gotcha! Lemme know when I can start sending over c:
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
@librariesrpunk
Hi! Sending 70 levels for my order to DepressoDad here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3057625/2#post_49284408
@librariesrpunk
Hi! Sending 70 levels for my order to DepressoDad here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3057625/2#post_49284408
art_shop_icon_by_mad_whisperer-d9tz00e.pngcharacter_shop_icon_by_mad_whisperer-d9tz009.pngwishlist_icon_by_mad_whisperer-d9tz001.png
@MadWhisperer Ready when you are!!
@MadWhisperer Ready when you are!!
CtM8cLF.png librariesrpunk
FR +3
aka Ghost
irregular_nekomata.png
@librariesrpunk thank you! :)
Sending 15 more levels~
@librariesrpunk thank you! :)
Sending 15 more levels~
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18