Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | The Ultimate Flight Guide v3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Please, add me to the ping list. :)

This is amazing! I'm about to change flights, and this guide has helped me decide on 3 possibilities to consider. Thank you!!!
Please, add me to the ping list. :)

This is amazing! I'm about to change flights, and this guide has helped me decide on 3 possibilities to consider. Thank you!!!
EggForumNebula2150hightiny.png
I would like to be added to the ping list too :D

I really like this guide. Will probably stay in fire but it always nice to ponder over other options and see what others are like >:)
I would like to be added to the ping list too :D

I really like this guide. Will probably stay in fire but it always nice to ponder over other options and see what others are like >:)
opcExsG.png
pyAp3dI.png
jFZJEcu.png
WKtl2lb.png
This is a fantastic guide! I would very much like to be added to the pinglist. I noticed you add little bits about the player base culture too like shadow's infamous "come to the dark side, we have cookies" and water flights puns. If I may suggest, I think you could add a love for cats and puns to the ice flight section too! Cats [emoji=cat 3 size=1] are a really big recurring theme among our forums, dom (stickers, themes, etc), and community. I've seen people straight up just use cat pictures as forum post fillers/banners more than once. I'm not entirely sure why cats are a thing in ice but they are. The puns are pretty big too, I don't think I've ever seen somebody introduce themselves in our forum without at [i]least[/i] one "n[ice] to meet you" haha. You asked in the last update if you should add the names of regions. I don't think it's necessary, but I also don't really think it would hurt either. They do partially contribute to the aesthetics of flights, but not to a huge extent.
This is a fantastic guide! I would very much like to be added to the pinglist.

I noticed you add little bits about the player base culture too like shadow's infamous "come to the dark side, we have cookies" and water flights puns. If I may suggest, I think you could add a love for cats and puns to the ice flight section too!

Cats are a really big recurring theme among our forums, dom (stickers, themes, etc), and community. I've seen people straight up just use cat pictures as forum post fillers/banners more than once. I'm not entirely sure why cats are a thing in ice but they are.

The puns are pretty big too, I don't think I've ever seen somebody introduce themselves in our forum without at least one "n[ice] to meet you" haha.

You asked in the last update if you should add the names of regions. I don't think it's necessary, but I also don't really think it would hurt either. They do partially contribute to the aesthetics of flights, but not to a huge extent.
they/them
FR+2
Art Shop
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif
I'd like to be added to the pinglist!

As someone who's never ventured too far into the social side of FR, this was really helpful to get a glimpse into the communities of different flights (since I'm very indecisive about whether I should change flights or not). Having all the images put together as such also sums up the aesthetics really well!
I'd like to be added to the pinglist!

As someone who's never ventured too far into the social side of FR, this was really helpful to get a glimpse into the communities of different flights (since I'm very indecisive about whether I should change flights or not). Having all the images put together as such also sums up the aesthetics really well!
LMLA6wg.png ZaWqaad.gif she/her
fr+15
sales thread
Can I be changed on the Pinglist? My user used to be KingVulture but I changed it.
Can I be changed on the Pinglist? My user used to be KingVulture but I changed it.

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
Something I'd like to see added: a description and image of each Flights' Festival and Festival currency.
Something I'd like to see added: a description and image of each Flights' Festival and Festival currency.
windmid.png
tumblr_nqzcnveuCa1uzc8vbo1_500.png
windmid.png
Please add me to the pinglist!!
Please add me to the pinglist!!
IjC5EUm.gif - Heemi
They/Them
Autistic
ADHD
Celiac
Seems like the shadow link has expired
Seems like the shadow link has expired
A bump for how fantastic this guide is! Thank you for your hard work on it <3
A bump for how fantastic this guide is! Thank you for your hard work on it <3
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
this is absolutely delicious!!!
this is absolutely delicious!!!
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10