Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | As a longtime player...
1 2 3 4
I can only say that I've felt really, really embarrassed upon having any thread locked that I felt was inconsequential tbh, and it's caused me to want to post less in the forums.

Maybe that's me taking it personally and I will own that but also my inability to just straight up delete a thread after it's been locked is what makes me feel weird about it.
I can only say that I've felt really, really embarrassed upon having any thread locked that I felt was inconsequential tbh, and it's caused me to want to post less in the forums.

Maybe that's me taking it personally and I will own that but also my inability to just straight up delete a thread after it's been locked is what makes me feel weird about it.
Msp9L6c.gif|| Cheshire
she/her
hobbiest writer
enjoyer of many things
wishlist/info
[quote name="Viletta" date="2021-10-13 07:56:49" ] [quote name="jackaling" date="2021-10-13 07:48:29" ] it's a game. the owners are entitled to reject content they don't want on the site. yes, the rules are subjective. who would actually benefit from a hardline 'you can draw x but not y, z but not a' list of mandates? that seems even more stifling of creativity than a simple guideline on a website with young users. it's case by case, it doesn't have to be 'fair', the rules are subjective because art is subjective. this thread is against forum rules that have been reiterated over and over, though. [/quote] And we, be it paying or not, userbase, are also entitled to ask for clarification regarding what is allowed or not, especially now that we actually see red galaxy clouds on a dragon’s arm being outlined as gore for Earthshaker’s sake. That forum rule can exist and we can abide by it if, as a lot of users could attest, “Contact Us” did not mean “sending our frustrations into what might as well be the void” [i]at best[/i] [/quote] there [i]is[/i] clarification, it’s just not a popular answer, so people are arguing for argument’s sake, really.
Viletta wrote on 2021-10-13 07:56:49:
jackaling wrote on 2021-10-13 07:48:29:
it's a game. the owners are entitled to reject content they don't want on the site. yes, the rules are subjective. who would actually benefit from a hardline 'you can draw x but not y, z but not a' list of mandates? that seems even more stifling of creativity than a simple guideline on a website with young users. it's case by case, it doesn't have to be 'fair', the rules are subjective because art is subjective.

this thread is against forum rules that have been reiterated over and over, though.

And we, be it paying or not, userbase, are also entitled to ask for clarification regarding what is allowed or not, especially now that we actually see red galaxy clouds on a dragon’s arm being outlined as gore for Earthshaker’s sake.

That forum rule can exist and we can abide by it if, as a lot of users could attest, “Contact Us” did not mean “sending our frustrations into what might as well be the void” at best

there is clarification, it’s just not a popular answer, so people are arguing for argument’s sake, really.
Zx2FH9a.png
Frankly, I'm worried they're going to change or remove the bloody bandages...
Frankly, I'm worried they're going to change or remove the bloody bandages...
Do you like familiar matching~? Come check it out.
boo.pngBoolean.png
That “clarification” has clarified exactly nothing, considering how many of us are dissatisfied here, and don’t think we did not notice that even though the letter of the rules has not changed, its enforcement does, and it gets worse year by year.

The fact that galaxy clouds = blood in staff eyes apparently is only the icing of the cake
That “clarification” has clarified exactly nothing, considering how many of us are dissatisfied here, and don’t think we did not notice that even though the letter of the rules has not changed, its enforcement does, and it gets worse year by year.

The fact that galaxy clouds = blood in staff eyes apparently is only the icing of the cake
I have always blindly followed behind you and stayed by your side, remember? May we embrace glory together, for back then we could not. Grant the proper end to those locked up here, and to yourself.
I feel like a lot of people forget that the bloody bandages and a lot of the skins displaying blood/gore were created before the limitations on that stuff were put into place. They're grandfathered in.
I feel like a lot of people forget that the bloody bandages and a lot of the skins displaying blood/gore were created before the limitations on that stuff were put into place. They're grandfathered in.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
Hello everyone. This thread has been locked under our Rules & Policies, specifically submitting feedback regarding rules, policies, or staff. We understand some may disagree with this policy, but please remember that use of our website constitutes your agreement to abide by our Terms of Use and Rules & Policies.

If you would like to submit your thoughts and feedback on our rules, policies, or staff, you may do so through Contact Us. Thank you.
Hello everyone. This thread has been locked under our Rules & Policies, specifically submitting feedback regarding rules, policies, or staff. We understand some may disagree with this policy, but please remember that use of our website constitutes your agreement to abide by our Terms of Use and Rules & Policies.

If you would like to submit your thoughts and feedback on our rules, policies, or staff, you may do so through Contact Us. Thank you.
1 2 3 4