Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | "Thank you for understanding" but I
-don't understand

"The color red is allowed. Red used in order to depict dragon suffering via bleeding wounds, gore, or body horror is not. Please use our existing official site art—which in fact includes the bloody bandage apparel—as your art guide. Thank you for understanding!"

Quoth staff on certain locked threads.

But I DON'T understand. I've seen so many examples of skins that were rejected for what look like less blood than that, or even NOT blood. I fully expect that if I made a skin that was, the same as the bloody bandage apparel but maybe on different areas, that it would probably be rejected.

Is the bloody bandage apparel okay because you see the blood but not a wound? But I don't think all the rejected skins using red have shown wounds.

I would like to understand, but right now I don't :/
-don't understand

"The color red is allowed. Red used in order to depict dragon suffering via bleeding wounds, gore, or body horror is not. Please use our existing official site art—which in fact includes the bloody bandage apparel—as your art guide. Thank you for understanding!"

Quoth staff on certain locked threads.

But I DON'T understand. I've seen so many examples of skins that were rejected for what look like less blood than that, or even NOT blood. I fully expect that if I made a skin that was, the same as the bloody bandage apparel but maybe on different areas, that it would probably be rejected.

Is the bloody bandage apparel okay because you see the blood but not a wound? But I don't think all the rejected skins using red have shown wounds.

I would like to understand, but right now I don't :/
i'm facepalming so hard rn

chill out my dudes wow, this is just gonna get locked too -_-
i'm facepalming so hard rn

chill out my dudes wow, this is just gonna get locked too -_-
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
Imagine getting this angry over the usage of pixels on a virtual website.
JOIN THE RIOT
JOIN THE RIOT
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
We just want one good response towards each individual point, why is that so hard? I don't understand either.
We just want one good response towards each individual point, why is that so hard? I don't understand either.
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
[quote name="Ardroth" date="2021-10-11 15:56:19" ] Imagine getting this angry over the usage of pixels on a virtual website. [/quote] They don't seem mad to me. They are just confused by the staff's -- admittedly extremely contradictory -- skin and accent ruling. You seem pretty upset, though, considering you are posting this on pretty much every related thread. :^)
Ardroth wrote on 2021-10-11 15:56:19:

They don't seem mad to me. They are just confused by the staff's -- admittedly extremely contradictory -- skin and accent ruling.

You seem pretty upset, though, considering you are posting this on pretty much every related thread. :^)

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
Curb your self importance. Staff being trash shouldn't surprise anyone at this point.
Curb your self importance. Staff being trash shouldn't surprise anyone at this point.
round and round we go, but where are we really heading?
round and round we go, but where are we really heading?
its okay
Nothing changed. Every single skin with bones or red or body horror/etc that got through in previous years is still allowed, and skins like them are allowed to be submitted for the contest. The post is about people submitting hyperrealistic gore skins to the contest/for review. Nothing has changed about the rule whatsoever. They're just restating it for new users.
Nothing changed. Every single skin with bones or red or body horror/etc that got through in previous years is still allowed, and skins like them are allowed to be submitted for the contest. The post is about people submitting hyperrealistic gore skins to the contest/for review. Nothing has changed about the rule whatsoever. They're just restating it for new users.
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
Discussion of forum moderation, circumventing forum moderation by re-posting the topic, and discussion of the rules are not allowed, and why your thread has been locked. Thank you!
Discussion of forum moderation, circumventing forum moderation by re-posting the topic, and discussion of the rules are not allowed, and why your thread has been locked. Thank you!