Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | This is an Actual Disaster
1 2
I'm rioting. Plague is beautiful in its harshness and the fact they're ignoring their own rules is wrong.
I'm rioting. Plague is beautiful in its harshness and the fact they're ignoring their own rules is wrong.
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png
LEpJMnn.png
5BsilZ9.png
NlmYDAS.png
dBieivA.png
h8gMBaZ.png
J7D1quC.png
n29EMdP.png
tSKOR3g.png
[quote name="GermanicNordic" date="2021-10-11 15:44:37" ] [quote name="Crystalitar" date="2021-10-11 15:39:02" ] [quote name="GermanicNordic" date="2021-10-11 15:36:47" ] I do agree with the frustrations, but I will be honest - I think some people are starting to push it. Maybe even rioting if you will, hehe Either way, it is a hard situation but not much anyone can do [/quote] *slow clap* Maybe we will all just [i]rot[/i] in our despair. It's inevitable /lh [/quote] I see what you did there, now lets go be ashamed of our puns [/quote] I guess we're all just [u]seeing red[/u].*snort*
GermanicNordic wrote on 2021-10-11 15:44:37:
Crystalitar wrote on 2021-10-11 15:39:02:
GermanicNordic wrote on 2021-10-11 15:36:47:
I do agree with the frustrations, but I will be honest - I think some people are starting to push it.
Maybe even rioting if you will, hehe

Either way, it is a hard situation but not much anyone can do
*slow clap*

Maybe we will all just rot in our despair. It's inevitable /lh
I see what you did there, now lets go be ashamed of our puns
I guess we're all just seeing red.*snort*
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
I think now and next year we should stop submitting skins for RoR. We've been shown clearcut proof that their statement is wrong and they're twisting their own rules, why should we pour our hardwork into the fest when it'll just be spat on by imaginary claims?
I think now and next year we should stop submitting skins for RoR. We've been shown clearcut proof that their statement is wrong and they're twisting their own rules, why should we pour our hardwork into the fest when it'll just be spat on by imaginary claims?
a53046431071_9a2c62a39e_o.png

a
saltypie
• fr+3
• he/him
• uma & g1 addict
i’m just mad they acted like plague was chanting for evisceration gore and eye bleeding or something instead of like. being confused on why skeletons are allowed and not dark red bark. but this is escalating uncomfortably? too seriously? or is that just me feeling that way?
i’m just mad they acted like plague was chanting for evisceration gore and eye bleeding or something instead of like. being confused on why skeletons are allowed and not dark red bark. but this is escalating uncomfortably? too seriously? or is that just me feeling that way?
[quote name="Niceless" date="2021-10-11 15:46:13" ] [quote name="GermanicNordic" date="2021-10-11 15:44:37" ] [quote name="Crystalitar" date="2021-10-11 15:39:02" ] [quote name="GermanicNordic" date="2021-10-11 15:36:47" ] I do agree with the frustrations, but I will be honest - I think some people are starting to push it. Maybe even rioting if you will, hehe Either way, it is a hard situation but not much anyone can do [/quote] *slow clap* Maybe we will all just [i]rot[/i] in our despair. It's inevitable /lh [/quote] I see what you did there, now lets go be ashamed of our puns [/quote] I guess we're all just [u]seeing red[/u].*snort* [/quote] I apologize but you have to join us in the shame pit now, no puns allowed
Niceless wrote on 2021-10-11 15:46:13:
GermanicNordic wrote on 2021-10-11 15:44:37:
Crystalitar wrote on 2021-10-11 15:39:02:
GermanicNordic wrote on 2021-10-11 15:36:47:
I do agree with the frustrations, but I will be honest - I think some people are starting to push it.
Maybe even rioting if you will, hehe

Either way, it is a hard situation but not much anyone can do
*slow clap*

Maybe we will all just rot in our despair. It's inevitable /lh
I see what you did there, now lets go be ashamed of our puns
I guess we're all just seeing red.*snort*
I apologize but you have to join us in the shame pit now, no puns allowed
ooSuhor.png
I feel like some people are just... loosing their minds a bit too much
I feel like some people forgot this is supposed to be like a public pg game with a stronger base of 13+ teenagers :/
I feel like some people forgot this is supposed to be like a public pg game with a stronger base of 13+ teenagers :/
UDp5HOz.pnghMDDvym.pngGek4MgE.pngRJE4kZu.pngNtJrBGR.png
Imagine getting this angry over a virtual petsite.
Imagine getting this angry over a virtual petsite.
@draconicslime

IMO this is being taken a little bit too seriously, but I do agree with all of the general sentiments. We need actual explanations as to why a single scratch with a tiny drop of blood is illegalbadwrong but literal bursting pustules are A-OK. Kinda confusing.
@draconicslime

IMO this is being taken a little bit too seriously, but I do agree with all of the general sentiments. We need actual explanations as to why a single scratch with a tiny drop of blood is illegalbadwrong but literal bursting pustules are A-OK. Kinda confusing.

G2 Sandsurges!
Wasp/Flair/Augment
300g/kt
88403293.png88403294.png88403295.png88403296.png
[quote name="nerdyeldritch" date="2021-10-11 15:48:50" ] I feel like some people are just... loosing their minds a bit too much I feel like some people forgot this is supposed to be like a public pg game with a stronger base of 13+ teenagers :/ [/quote] none of us are asking for flat-out gore. literally none of us. so i dont see how the age of players is relevant.
nerdyeldritch wrote on 2021-10-11 15:48:50:

none of us are asking for flat-out gore. literally none of us. so i dont see how the age of players is relevant.
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
And locked, neither the moderators or myself have deleted a single thread on this issue yet today. Discussion of the rules isn't allowed, nor is discussion of forum moderation.

The color red is allowed. Red used in order to depict dragon suffering via bleeding wounds, gore, or body horror is not. Please use our existing official site art—which in fact includes the bloody bandage apparel—as your art guide. Thank you for understanding!
And locked, neither the moderators or myself have deleted a single thread on this issue yet today. Discussion of the rules isn't allowed, nor is discussion of forum moderation.

The color red is allowed. Red used in order to depict dragon suffering via bleeding wounds, gore, or body horror is not. Please use our existing official site art—which in fact includes the bloody bandage apparel—as your art guide. Thank you for understanding!
1 2