Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | "you can't use the color red"
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote name="Shimmersky" date="2021-10-11 14:59:16" ] So the pastel gore with the dragons cut in pieces is better? This is completely unnecessary and if someone can't handle a little bit of blood, that's their problem (within reason. People being spammed with gore IS, WAS, and ALWAYS will be bad. But that is not an issue the rest of society is responsible for). (I know you aren't trying to fight btw this is just so stinking hypocritical on their part) [/quote] I... did not say it was better anywhere in my post. I don't even know the skin you're making comparisons to? I respect your opinion and I've said nothing against it.
Shimmersky wrote on 2021-10-11 14:59:16:

So the pastel gore with the dragons cut in pieces is better? This is completely unnecessary and if someone can't handle a little bit of blood, that's their problem (within reason. People being spammed with gore IS, WAS, and ALWAYS will be bad. But that is not an issue the rest of society is responsible for).

(I know you aren't trying to fight btw this is just so stinking hypocritical on their part)

I... did not say it was better anywhere in my post. I don't even know the skin you're making comparisons to? I respect your opinion and I've said nothing against it.
UwPE0Qp.png
Okay, time for a lock, because this thread is spreading misinformation. [quote]"you can't use the color red"[/quote] [b]Yes, you can. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/3065334#post_3065334]This link is the context to the above claim and needs to be read in its entirety.[/url][/b] [quote]That being said, yes, we do allow and select zombie inspired skin or accent designs in general and for the [i]Riot of Rot.[/i] Why? We made this decision years ago in an effort to find a compromise for our players who want to explore mildly gruesome designs without inadvertently creating a legion of dragons with skins or accents that depict them as suffering or tortured. This is also why you can't use the color red or other blood-related hues in these designs. It changes the image from an undead creature to one that's alive and depicted as suffering. And we don't want that as an in-game item or on our website.[/quote] [b]You can use the color red[/b]. What you can't do is use in it in designs that depict suffering. [b]Our official site art is your guide on this topic.[/b] As noted in the thread, if you have any questions or additional feedback to share with us, you can do so through our [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/site/contact-us]Contact Us[/url][/b] page. [b][url=https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005918783-How-to-Submit-Feedback]Discussion of the rules is not allowed on the site.[/url][/b] Thank you.
Okay, time for a lock, because this thread is spreading misinformation.
Quote:
"you can't use the color red"

Yes, you can. This link is the context to the above claim and needs to be read in its entirety.
Quote:
That being said, yes, we do allow and select zombie inspired skin or accent designs in general and for the Riot of Rot. Why? We made this decision years ago in an effort to find a compromise for our players who want to explore mildly gruesome designs without inadvertently creating a legion of dragons with skins or accents that depict them as suffering or tortured.

This is also why you can't use the color red or other blood-related hues in these designs. It changes the image from an undead creature to one that's alive and depicted as suffering. And we don't want that as an in-game item or on our website.

You can use the color red. What you can't do is use in it in designs that depict suffering. Our official site art is your guide on this topic.

As noted in the thread, if you have any questions or additional feedback to share with us, you can do so through our Contact Us page. Discussion of the rules is not allowed on the site. Thank you.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7