Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | the OP SHOP || HIATUS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Elyri
unfortunately all the FRC currency slots are filled ;; i can leave you on the pinglist until you manage to grab a slot if you'd like?

@zihui
yeah absolutely dkjsfhkjh!
@Elyri
unfortunately all the FRC currency slots are filled ;; i can leave you on the pinglist until you manage to grab a slot if you'd like?

@zihui
yeah absolutely dkjsfhkjh!
Square-3.png

o p r h y not o r p h y
op / oppy
she / her
fr + 17
hi! could u please put me on your frc pinglist? c: thank you so much!
hi! could u please put me on your frc pinglist? c: thank you so much!
u2TWLA7.png
aah no I missed it;; could I be on perma ping list for frc?
aah no I missed it;; could I be on perma ping list for frc?
CVVoJp3.gif
@Firedawn @Kxida

i'll put you down!
@Firedawn @Kxida

i'll put you down!
Square-3.png

o p r h y not o r p h y
op / oppy
she / her
fr + 17
That'd be great thanks!
That'd be great thanks!
forum_siggy.pngdont be afraid
@oprhy

*screeches a little, because she's late*
I'm sorry for taking the time to respond, I was quite busy yesterday, and I was looking for a fitting pose reference today, and I haven't found anything nice, but I feel like I should post already, so...

character image/link: She's my Elder Scrolls Online character. Here are two full body refs. And here are two close-ups at her face.
And here's already existing art of her, but in a different outfit.

commission type: Rough coloured fullbody
background (if avaliable): none
currency paying in: 5 dragon eggs

anything specific: She's a fire mage and a healer. In terms of pose, something like this, casting magic.

Please, feel free to ask me any additional questions.
@oprhy

*screeches a little, because she's late*
I'm sorry for taking the time to respond, I was quite busy yesterday, and I was looking for a fitting pose reference today, and I haven't found anything nice, but I feel like I should post already, so...

character image/link: She's my Elder Scrolls Online character. Here are two full body refs. And here are two close-ups at her face.
And here's already existing art of her, but in a different outfit.

commission type: Rough coloured fullbody
background (if avaliable): none
currency paying in: 5 dragon eggs

anything specific: She's a fire mage and a healer. In terms of pose, something like this, casting magic.

Please, feel free to ask me any additional questions.
arcane_banner.pngFR time +9 q4Bwlp9.png ueQv8.gif
@NicoleEirin
don't worry, life happens lol!
i've got you down already, so all good :thumbsup:
@NicoleEirin
don't worry, life happens lol!
i've got you down already, so all good :thumbsup:
Square-3.png

o p r h y not o r p h y
op / oppy
she / her
fr + 17
@Koobi @zihui @Firedawn @Kxida @Elyri heya! FRC slots opened up again! [center] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/40005669_dcp9E4vVSGEqnVy.png[/img] [b]NEW OP SHOP DEAL[/b] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/40005687_xzYvYmPEl4i9XWf.png[/img] [size=5]USD slots are now [b]25%[/b] off until [b]October 17th, 00:00 FR-time[/b]![/size]** [size=5]And, for FRC, i'll be taking scatter scrolls at [b]450g[/b] rather than at 350g! This deal only lasts for [b]this current cycle of FRC slots[/b].[/size] **this discount does NOT apply to additional costs such as background. it is exclusively for the typical price of the commission, to which any additional costs would be added onto AFTER the discount. e.g. discounted comm price + background price = total [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/40005669_dcp9E4vVSGEqnVy.png[/img][/center] In other news, I have removed the rendered full-body commission type! It's rather exhausting to do as a commission and so for the sake of my own sanity lmao i've gotten rid of it. it may come back but we'll have to see :')
@Koobi @zihui @Firedawn @Kxida @Elyri

heya! FRC slots opened up again!

40005669_dcp9E4vVSGEqnVy.png

NEW OP SHOP DEAL
40005687_xzYvYmPEl4i9XWf.png

USD slots are now 25% off until October 17th, 00:00 FR-time!**

And, for FRC, i'll be taking scatter scrolls at 450g rather than at 350g! This deal only lasts for this current cycle of FRC slots.

**this discount does NOT apply to additional costs such as background. it is exclusively for the typical price of the commission, to which any additional costs would be added onto AFTER the discount. e.g. discounted comm price + background price = total
40005669_dcp9E4vVSGEqnVy.png

In other news, I have removed the rendered full-body commission type! It's rather exhausting to do as a commission and so for the sake of my own sanity lmao i've gotten rid of it. it may come back but we'll have to see :')
Square-3.png

o p r h y not o r p h y
op / oppy
she / her
fr + 17
@oprhy
character image/link: Zephyr
commission type: Rough Coloured Fullbody
background (if avaliable): N/A
currency paying in: 6 scatter scrolls + 300kt
anything specific:
One very smiley boy, any happy expression works!
Oh and his hair is indeed, made of clouds.
(Let me know if you're not confident in drawing him. I can absolutely swap him out for someone else <3)
@oprhy
character image/link: Zephyr
commission type: Rough Coloured Fullbody
background (if avaliable): N/A
currency paying in: 6 scatter scrolls + 300kt
anything specific:
One very smiley boy, any happy expression works!
Oh and his hair is indeed, made of clouds.
(Let me know if you're not confident in drawing him. I can absolutely swap him out for someone else <3)
AwS14z9.png
"The enormity of the universe filled him with a strange sweet woe."
—Cormac McCarthy, Suttree
@Solcie

alright i've got you down! could i ask you to ping me when it's been edited? that would be brilliant, thank u!! :D
@Solcie

alright i've got you down! could i ask you to ping me when it's been edited? that would be brilliant, thank u!! :D
Square-3.png

o p r h y not o r p h y
op / oppy
she / her
fr + 17
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10