Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Cut skin/accent makers slack.
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 81 82
I would love some more gorey ROR skins, would immediately win over all the gore-aholics.
I would love some more gorey ROR skins, would immediately win over all the gore-aholics.
ooSuhor.png
Still do not think it's fair that a flight is advised to change their main flight color to black or green in their festival skins. Imagine if every shadow skin had to be cyan, or every wind skin had to be orange. Imagine if fire skins couldn't use orange, or nature skins couldn't use green?
Still do not think it's fair that a flight is advised to change their main flight color to black or green in their festival skins. Imagine if every shadow skin had to be cyan, or every wind skin had to be orange. Imagine if fire skins couldn't use orange, or nature skins couldn't use green?
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
Super support, both as an artist and a member of plague flight. The policies on what's considered "suffering" makes little sense and needs a serious rework in favor of artistic freedom. No one is advocating for rated R gore and guts here, just some leniency in skins that are pretty clearly in line with the theme and aesthetic of Plague. The fact that this has gone unaddressed for so long stinks worse than the Wyrmwound :C
Super support, both as an artist and a member of plague flight. The policies on what's considered "suffering" makes little sense and needs a serious rework in favor of artistic freedom. No one is advocating for rated R gore and guts here, just some leniency in skins that are pretty clearly in line with the theme and aesthetic of Plague. The fact that this has gone unaddressed for so long stinks worse than the Wyrmwound :C
PMgoMMG.jpg
support. every since i joined in 2014 i have loved the plague aesthetic and the gore accents i'd see around, but back then i couldnt afford them.

Well, now i can but they are extremely hard to find and im on a hunt for them but that requires a lot of digging up and messaging people, which i dont usually mind but cmon. it'd be nice to just, be able to access them easily and yknow, more people make them again.

nowadays accent makers only ping the pinglists that people signed up for and if someone doesnt like blood or gore they can opt to not be pinged for such skins, thus letting people that like them enjoy it. if you dont like it dont see it out, a lot of people dislike plague primal but it still exists officially and its considered gross by many
support. every since i joined in 2014 i have loved the plague aesthetic and the gore accents i'd see around, but back then i couldnt afford them.

Well, now i can but they are extremely hard to find and im on a hunt for them but that requires a lot of digging up and messaging people, which i dont usually mind but cmon. it'd be nice to just, be able to access them easily and yknow, more people make them again.

nowadays accent makers only ping the pinglists that people signed up for and if someone doesnt like blood or gore they can opt to not be pinged for such skins, thus letting people that like them enjoy it. if you dont like it dont see it out, a lot of people dislike plague primal but it still exists officially and its considered gross by many
Drakengard.gif
Support.

This bias against anything red in skins and the inconsistent application of the "no suffering" rule is ridiculous. Let Plague use their flight color in skins/accents like the rest of the flights. Be more specific in what constitutes as suffering in skins/accents because from the examples I've seen in this thread the staff has varying ideas of what is suffering and what isn't.

Riot of Rot is coming up and I really wish that users would be able to design Plague skins/accents with themes other than just green and/or mushrooms like last year's festival.
Support.

This bias against anything red in skins and the inconsistent application of the "no suffering" rule is ridiculous. Let Plague use their flight color in skins/accents like the rest of the flights. Be more specific in what constitutes as suffering in skins/accents because from the examples I've seen in this thread the staff has varying ideas of what is suffering and what isn't.

Riot of Rot is coming up and I really wish that users would be able to design Plague skins/accents with themes other than just green and/or mushrooms like last year's festival.
KdSMN2F.png
Super support.

I actually didn't know skin moderation was this strict so it's shocking to find out it is. I know bloody/gore skins were hard to find but I thought it was because not many people made them, not because of censorship and flip-floppy rules regarding skins/accents. The fact that the entire rule is based around whether a png of a dragon is suffering or not is kinda bogus ngl. There is apparel and colorations that can easily look like flesh and blood, or like a dragon is suffering. Why are skins/accents different?

This site is also rated T. there's literally an entire flight based around disease, violence, death, and suffering, and violence and war are mentioned in not only the lore but throughout the entire game. Just about 2 months ago was an event about war. but the moment red cuts on a png dragon are featured, it's suddenly not allowed because of some arbitrary rule that ONLY applies to skins/accents. I'm not asking for extremely violent gore or anything like that although those would be really nice fdfdsf

I'm not even remotely interested in making skins (too expensive) but as an artist. I just want people to have artistic freedom, especially since again. there's an entire flight is based around death and decay.
Super support.

I actually didn't know skin moderation was this strict so it's shocking to find out it is. I know bloody/gore skins were hard to find but I thought it was because not many people made them, not because of censorship and flip-floppy rules regarding skins/accents. The fact that the entire rule is based around whether a png of a dragon is suffering or not is kinda bogus ngl. There is apparel and colorations that can easily look like flesh and blood, or like a dragon is suffering. Why are skins/accents different?

This site is also rated T. there's literally an entire flight based around disease, violence, death, and suffering, and violence and war are mentioned in not only the lore but throughout the entire game. Just about 2 months ago was an event about war. but the moment red cuts on a png dragon are featured, it's suddenly not allowed because of some arbitrary rule that ONLY applies to skins/accents. I'm not asking for extremely violent gore or anything like that although those would be really nice fdfdsf

I'm not even remotely interested in making skins (too expensive) but as an artist. I just want people to have artistic freedom, especially since again. there's an entire flight is based around death and decay.
3.png eswSnrS.png
ypcKWM0.png
NlmYDAS.png
hZipXGO.png
Support! I don’t like too much gore, but that’s just my opinion.

Zombie does not equal survival. The dragon died, so it didn’t survive.
Support! I don’t like too much gore, but that’s just my opinion.

Zombie does not equal survival. The dragon died, so it didn’t survive.
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
we have weapon apparel. dominance is canonically an ongoing WAR between all eleven flights. hell, we have lore that states one breed committed intentional genocide against another (a few eggs that hatched centuries later notwithstanding). does staff expect us to believe that [item=champion's weapons] or [item=cleaver] are only used against coli enemies or when hunting? because their own lore doesn't support that. we have the weapons and the scars, we have bloody bandages, and we have the lore that's been established since 2013. A bit of blood on a skin (canonically a TATTOO) shouldn't be this much of an issue.
we have weapon apparel. dominance is canonically an ongoing WAR between all eleven flights. hell, we have lore that states one breed committed intentional genocide against another (a few eggs that hatched centuries later notwithstanding). does staff expect us to believe that Champion's Weapons or Cleaver are only used against coli enemies or when hunting? because their own lore doesn't support that. we have the weapons and the scars, we have bloody bandages, and we have the lore that's been established since 2013. A bit of blood on a skin (canonically a TATTOO) shouldn't be this much of an issue.
wq9PoXA.png
isn't there an item that's a bloodstained tusk, with a description implying that it's from a suffering animal? surely if that was a skin it wouldn't fly.
Warbeast Tusk
isn't there an item that's a bloodstained tusk, with a description implying that it's from a suffering animal? surely if that was a skin it wouldn't fly.
Warbeast Tusk
they/them
Support

There is official lore that describes dragons being injured or otherwise (iirc) dying in not very pretty ways, there are items and apparel that have blood, etc. etc.

If someone can handle that much, they can handle it being displayed in a skin or accent as well - some consistency or explanations would very much be nice.
Support

There is official lore that describes dragons being injured or otherwise (iirc) dying in not very pretty ways, there are items and apparel that have blood, etc. etc.

If someone can handle that much, they can handle it being displayed in a skin or accent as well - some consistency or explanations would very much be nice.
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 81 82