Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | dustcarve dig thing
1 2
didn't know what to title it so yea

before maintenance booted me out of my account, the dustcarve dig link had a big "NEW" button by it... there's nothing there now so it was probably just a glitch, but i wish something new was there :[
didn't know what to title it so yea

before maintenance booted me out of my account, the dustcarve dig link had a big "NEW" button by it... there's nothing there now so it was probably just a glitch, but i wish something new was there :[
Yeah, for some reason when ur logged out it says NEW. Idk why :0
Yeah, for some reason when ur logged out it says NEW. Idk why :0
tumblr_inline_njw5imw9Dw1qg2i5p.gif kipper
he/they • fr+8
___
humanoid art shop (usd slots open)
pfp dragon
about me
__u2HsRAV.gif
yup! it just has that sometimes, i guess :[
yup! it just has that sometimes, i guess :[
anastasia_r_by_sheepshape-dcfd02j.gif
I'm suprised it's still there, I'd have thought they'd take it down if it's not doing anything
I'm suprised it's still there, I'd have thought they'd take it down if it's not doing anything
Signature.png
They left an opening with it - the proximity to things discovered, the additional lore, etc. They are very slow about some things with the game engine they use, upgrading or fixing things. My guess is it's just easier to leave it there for the additional lore for that reason. However, they should make some aspects of it into a mini game or such, that people could play daily, for some small rewards.
They left an opening with it - the proximity to things discovered, the additional lore, etc. They are very slow about some things with the game engine they use, upgrading or fixing things. My guess is it's just easier to leave it there for the additional lore for that reason. However, they should make some aspects of it into a mini game or such, that people could play daily, for some small rewards.
EggForumNebula2150hightiny.png
[quote name="BlackOpalNebula" date="2021-10-07 06:54:37" ] They left an opening with it - the proximity to things discovered, the additional lore, etc. They are very slow about some things with the game engine they use, upgrading or fixing things. My guess is it's just easier to leave it there for the additional lore for that reason. However, they should make some aspects of it into a mini game or such, that people could play daily, for some small rewards. [/quote] [color=brown]That’d be rather cute if they implemented a little digging mini game. Not likely, but still interesting to think about. :)
BlackOpalNebula wrote on 2021-10-07 06:54:37:

That’d be rather cute if they implemented a little digging mini game. Not likely, but still interesting to think about. :)
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
[quote name="Budglet" date="2021-10-07 06:46:21" ] I'm suprised it's still there, I'd have thought they'd take it down if it's not doing anything [/quote] They're probably just saving the space for whenever and whatever the next site-wide event is.
Budglet wrote on 2021-10-07 06:46:21:

They're probably just saving the space for whenever and whatever the next site-wide event is.
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png
[quote name="ShadowLugia111" date="2021-10-07 13:20:19" ] [quote name="Budglet" date="2021-10-07 06:46:21" ] I'm suprised it's still there, I'd have thought they'd take it down if it's not doing anything [/quote] They're probably just saving the space for whenever and whatever the next site-wide event is. [/quote] They might've something planned for it. Also, a lot of people asked them not to remove it as a memento to the event.
ShadowLugia111 wrote on 2021-10-07 13:20:19:
Budglet wrote on 2021-10-07 06:46:21:

They're probably just saving the space for whenever and whatever the next site-wide event is.

They might've something planned for it. Also, a lot of people asked them not to remove it as a memento to the event.
xeDKNxe.png
  • Introvert
  • 9+ Hrs ahead of FR time fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png
Lol what a letdown! x) I hope they end up doing some kind of yearly dustcarve thing tho
Lol what a letdown! x) I hope they end up doing some kind of yearly dustcarve thing tho
I made this signature just for the achievement.
Considering they made a dedicated spot for it on the sidebar, I feel like they are going to use it again for something. Otherwise, why not just make a temporary page instead?
Considering they made a dedicated spot for it on the sidebar, I feel like they are going to use it again for something. Otherwise, why not just make a temporary page instead?
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
1 2