Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What's your favorite Pokemon, and why?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
sandile because

sandile
sandile because

sandile
minmi
Litten my first starter or I had a hawlucha ( i cant spell it ) he was op and was higher than my whole team I didn't know that once pokemon get to a certain level they won't listen to you. They carried my team to victory Cha and Tiger.
Litten my first starter or I had a hawlucha ( i cant spell it ) he was op and was higher than my whole team I didn't know that once pokemon get to a certain level they won't listen to you. They carried my team to victory Cha and Tiger.
Very inconsistent, I really like making mats but am failing irl chemistry so that says a lot abt me
snivy

i watched pokemon black and white and beloved

snivy
snivy

i watched pokemon black and white and beloved

snivy
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/215980630587080704/894294889121075212/fellows.png[/img] recently made a collage of a bunch of my favorites.... I like a lot of pokemon. #1 favorite is probably mew though, lovely simple design and interesting lore.
fellows.png

recently made a collage of a bunch of my favorites.... I like a lot of pokemon. #1 favorite is probably mew though, lovely simple design and interesting lore.
JvUa9ma.png
lCK29fT.png
pTgxHuT.png
ekwgPuo.png nmmNy1H.png
I don't really have a favorite favorite, but Sylveon is one of them! I started to really get into Pokémon around the time that Fairy-type became a thing, which led Sylveon to being one of the first ones I came in contact with. I would imagine walking to and from school with a Sylveon by my side, ribbons tied loosely around my arm. Or even perched on the top of my backpack looking over my shoulder. Nowadays Sylveon reminds me of my young childhood.
I don't really have a favorite favorite, but Sylveon is one of them! I started to really get into Pokémon around the time that Fairy-type became a thing, which led Sylveon to being one of the first ones I came in contact with. I would imagine walking to and from school with a Sylveon by my side, ribbons tied loosely around my arm. Or even perched on the top of my backpack looking over my shoulder. Nowadays Sylveon reminds me of my young childhood.
hello people of the internet
no I wasn't born in 2000 that's just my username
OrlEqVx.pngE3nmoMt.png
mlHpBMC.png
Grimmsnarl because its a big monster man!
Grimmsnarl because its a big monster man!
Yokai.gif
For years it was Sneasel and then when Weavile came out, both Sneasel and Weavile. But now it’s Zoroark and I’m just so attached to Zoroark and don’t really know why? I watched the premiere of the movie years ago, pre-ordered the plushie from Japan, and made sure to get the thing for the event in Black and White. Just aaaa good memories. I just know that Pokémon makes me extremely happy and I’m impatiently waiting for it to come to Go because I don’t have access to my main games right now. ;_;
For years it was Sneasel and then when Weavile came out, both Sneasel and Weavile. But now it’s Zoroark and I’m just so attached to Zoroark and don’t really know why? I watched the premiere of the movie years ago, pre-ordered the plushie from Japan, and made sure to get the thing for the event in Black and White. Just aaaa good memories. I just know that Pokémon makes me extremely happy and I’m impatiently waiting for it to come to Go because I don’t have access to my main games right now. ;_;
FObX7rS.pngAQPJNOh.png
7ntZZGM.png4lcODb6.png
S1cx8ZZ.pngqjxrAwx.png
~~~qYB60DT.pnguSbUUST.pngWYwQ8Ya.png7HUqD4J.pngB8tBCuz.png05oEk6N.pngTx2cyqw.png
the talonflame line. i'm not even really sure why, i just really like them. barely watched the x/y anime, didn't even play x/y, but they somehow found their way to the very top of my favorite pokemon list.
i spent six hours joining shiny raids in swsh, picked up an arduino so i could afk shiny hunt, and now 147 nicknamed shiny fletchlings sit in pokemon home where i can admire them all day. it took far too long nicknaming every single one of them, but it was worth it.

second place is leafeon! the eeveelutions have a special place in my heart. back when i was in my edgy wolf phase umbreon was my favorite, but at some point i decided i liked leafeon better. my dear leafy carried me through some of my toughest battles, and i really like the blade tail thing they have going on.

purrloin reminds me of the cats around the neighbourhood, so i'm also really fond of them.
inteleon's design weirded me out at first, but after picking sobble as my starter, it's really grown on me. i like the funny sniper lizard
the talonflame line. i'm not even really sure why, i just really like them. barely watched the x/y anime, didn't even play x/y, but they somehow found their way to the very top of my favorite pokemon list.
i spent six hours joining shiny raids in swsh, picked up an arduino so i could afk shiny hunt, and now 147 nicknamed shiny fletchlings sit in pokemon home where i can admire them all day. it took far too long nicknaming every single one of them, but it was worth it.

second place is leafeon! the eeveelutions have a special place in my heart. back when i was in my edgy wolf phase umbreon was my favorite, but at some point i decided i liked leafeon better. my dear leafy carried me through some of my toughest battles, and i really like the blade tail thing they have going on.

purrloin reminds me of the cats around the neighbourhood, so i'm also really fond of them.
inteleon's design weirded me out at first, but after picking sobble as my starter, it's really grown on me. i like the funny sniper lizard
2KAdknV.pngpixpet_mini_sunobra_pixel.gifLshkoju.pngdragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
Charmeleon. There is quite a story behind that, actually.

Back when the original gold and silver games came out, I picked gold while Nekotwins picked silver. I happen to leave a charizard and a ditto in the daycare for kicks and hatched the egg to see if I can make a charmander that can be a scrapper. And then things took a turn.

That charmander(which I named Boxy) started to rip the opponents one by one with Fire Punch as his signature move. He hardly lost and even nailed down water types in a few hits, which was not supposed to happen. Yet it did. That Charmander evolved into a Charmeleon and I did not had the heart to turn him into a Charizard.

I took him to the leagues and he helped me out, but did not held to those forces. He was a champ in many other tasks I had needed him for, though.

Boxy was lvl 86 when a friend asked me if he could use a duplication bug he had heard about and I was naive enough to let him. Welp...that bricked my game and Boxy was lost forever..

Nowadays, if I can, I try to replicate that charmeleon and see about bringing back my Boxy. My boy has been made into a fan character to remember him by and even has a brother he can tag-team with(Firestreak the Charizard). I even made a family lineage to explain some of his characteristics.

I am repeating my offense on Pokemon Sword currently, breeding a 6 IV Charizard with a 6 IV ditto. If anyone wants to get a 6 IV Charmander with a 2-day strand of Pokerus, you can PM me about it. I have access to Pokemon Home and I will be happy to use that (if not my own game) as a trade medium.
Charmeleon. There is quite a story behind that, actually.

Back when the original gold and silver games came out, I picked gold while Nekotwins picked silver. I happen to leave a charizard and a ditto in the daycare for kicks and hatched the egg to see if I can make a charmander that can be a scrapper. And then things took a turn.

That charmander(which I named Boxy) started to rip the opponents one by one with Fire Punch as his signature move. He hardly lost and even nailed down water types in a few hits, which was not supposed to happen. Yet it did. That Charmander evolved into a Charmeleon and I did not had the heart to turn him into a Charizard.

I took him to the leagues and he helped me out, but did not held to those forces. He was a champ in many other tasks I had needed him for, though.

Boxy was lvl 86 when a friend asked me if he could use a duplication bug he had heard about and I was naive enough to let him. Welp...that bricked my game and Boxy was lost forever..

Nowadays, if I can, I try to replicate that charmeleon and see about bringing back my Boxy. My boy has been made into a fan character to remember him by and even has a brother he can tag-team with(Firestreak the Charizard). I even made a family lineage to explain some of his characteristics.

I am repeating my offense on Pokemon Sword currently, breeding a 6 IV Charizard with a 6 IV ditto. If anyone wants to get a 6 IV Charmander with a 2-day strand of Pokerus, you can PM me about it. I have access to Pokemon Home and I will be happy to use that (if not my own game) as a trade medium.
https://pfq.link/TheMimic Visit my pokefarm, Please.
I have a discord for fanfic writers. Drop on by!
Fanfic chat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10