Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item IDs, why?
1 2 3
Why is the ID for Magical Shards not right next to the other holiday currencies? All of the other holiday currencies have IDs from 887 to 896, but the Magical Shard has an ID of 882.

The IDs in order are Magical Shard (882), Squall Rasa (883), Maned Rasa (884), Dickinsonia Vendian (885), Smoky Quartz (886), and then Deepearth Geode (887).

Why
Why is the ID for Magical Shards not right next to the other holiday currencies? All of the other holiday currencies have IDs from 887 to 896, but the Magical Shard has an ID of 882.

The IDs in order are Magical Shard (882), Squall Rasa (883), Maned Rasa (884), Dickinsonia Vendian (885), Smoky Quartz (886), and then Deepearth Geode (887).

Why
iiiiiiii 6gIIjjE.png
JNAfoEf.png
mlHpBMC.png
iii
Note: my name
has a zero (0),
not an "o"
iiii Jd88XNq.png
DxCICZ1.png
nWiQNX9.png
ii
”I’m only keeping you because
I need your kids for profit.”
-@Nesryn
[emoji=bogsneak tongue size=2]
because the Arcanist didn't want to do it the normal, boring way
Huh, I never noticed that before. o: Good catch! But, also, [quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-09-28 13:30:14" ] [emoji=bogsneak tongue size=2] [/quote] What does this mean.
Huh, I never noticed that before. o: Good catch!

But, also,
Aequorin wrote on 2021-09-28 13:30:14:
What does this mean.
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
I think it is probably a healthy idea to not get too worked up over the IDs items in games get.

Edit: haha, whoa. Sorry everyone, I wasn't trying to be serious xD. I was trying to make a joke about developers being wacky, and not paying attention to ID numbers in the Database.
I think it is probably a healthy idea to not get too worked up over the IDs items in games get.

Edit: haha, whoa. Sorry everyone, I wasn't trying to be serious xD. I was trying to make a joke about developers being wacky, and not paying attention to ID numbers in the Database.
TqnrXGL.png o hatchery
o spotlight
o BTV Veils
o subspecies
o kennel club
o lore: clan saga
[quote name="Falinks" date="2021-09-28 13:31:57" ] because the Arcanist didn't want to do it the normal, boring way [/quote]
Falinks wrote on 2021-09-28 13:31:57:
projects & wishlist
fr + 2
love pings
[quote name="Foa" date="2021-09-28 13:33:36" ] I think it is probably a healthy idea to not get too worked up over the IDs items in games get. [/quote] people are allowed to be curious about admittedly kind of interesting things they notice :P
Foa wrote on 2021-09-28 13:33:36:
people are allowed to be curious about admittedly kind of interesting things they notice :P
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
[quote name="Foa" date="2021-09-28 13:33:36" ] I think it is probably a healthy idea to not get too worked up over the IDs items in games get. [/quote] you're taking it too seriously, I think. It's just funny

you're taking it too seriously, I think. It's just funny
you have metioned this and i'm never going to be able to recover.
you have metioned this and i'm never going to be able to recover.
f3wi9c4.png sef | +2 fr time | any pronouns
profile dragon
huh, interesting observation! [quote name="Foa" date="2021-09-28 13:33:36" ] I think it is probably a healthy idea to not get too worked up over the IDs items in games get. [/quote] no one's getting worked up lol
huh, interesting observation!

no one's getting worked up lol
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
1 2 3