Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [HUB] Hollow Knight
1 2 ... 3065 3066 3067 3068 3069 ... 3142 3143
[quote name="AwkwardAxolotl" date="2021-09-24 04:37:13" ] @/seeliesatyr Do you have the awoken dream nail yet? It’s just a side quest but it’s fun nonetheless to get. [/quote] "side quest" surrrrrreeee
AwkwardAxolotl wrote on 2021-09-24 04:37:13:
@/seeliesatyr
Do you have the awoken dream nail yet? It’s just a side quest but it’s fun nonetheless to get.
"side quest"
surrrrrreeee

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
So.. Y'guys like spiders?
So.. Y'guys like spiders?

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
@AwkwardAxolotl nope! that's actually one of the things I'm trying to work towards as well as the colosseum of fools
@AwkwardAxolotl nope! that's actually one of the things I'm trying to work towards as well as the colosseum of fools
4MdcPJR.png
@seeliesatyr
Keep working at it! I recently just finished the colo of fools and now I’m trying to beat- Well I can say it without spoiling now can I? I have beaten the Final boss though.
@seeliesatyr
Keep working at it! I recently just finished the colo of fools and now I’m trying to beat- Well I can say it without spoiling now can I? I have beaten the Final boss though.
@AwkwardAxolotl I've actually been watching a lot of playthroughs (mostly speedruns if i'm being totally honest ^^; ) and honestly I'm hoping to get to the Final boss in this run. It's actually another part of why I'm spending so much time on this file that I have! I wanna try to get as close to 100% in one file as I can.
@AwkwardAxolotl I've actually been watching a lot of playthroughs (mostly speedruns if i'm being totally honest ^^; ) and honestly I'm hoping to get to the Final boss in this run. It's actually another part of why I'm spending so much time on this file that I have! I wanna try to get as close to 100% in one file as I can.
4MdcPJR.png
whst about 112%?
(it goes that high due to the dlcs)
whst about 112%?
(it goes that high due to the dlcs)
YUaavvh.png
any pronouns
Time: FR+3
wishlist
accents
art
I collect Miths
Formerly DragonQueenJ
xXUm3Jf.png
WRcl6DV.png
If it’s any hint I’ve got 110% and I have done all the side quests, just working on 2 hard, challenges, let’s say.
If it’s any hint I’ve got 110% and I have done all the side quests, just working on 2 hard, challenges, let’s say.

Grimm smokes grimmchild like a cigar

I'm just a little guy
[quote name="YoghyHam" date="2021-09-26 07:40:58" ] ... Grimm smokes grimmchild like a cigar [/quote] W h y
YoghyHam wrote on 2021-09-26 07:40:58:

W h y
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
that's a beaurtuilf beadcanon and i hate it

also i don't know if i've seen you before, hi, i'm blur, jellyfish who might also be sans, and i can't spell
that's a beaurtuilf beadcanon and i hate it

also i don't know if i've seen you before, hi, i'm blur, jellyfish who might also be sans, and i can't spell
YUaavvh.png
any pronouns
Time: FR+3
wishlist
accents
art
I collect Miths
Formerly DragonQueenJ
xXUm3Jf.png
WRcl6DV.png
1 2 ... 3065 3066 3067 3068 3069 ... 3142 3143