Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Happy Canada Day!!
1 2 3
Can't wait for the fire works tonight! I should be going back to school but my dad insisted I stay for fire works.

Happy Canada Day to everyone else! *waves Canada flag*
Can't wait for the fire works tonight! I should be going back to school but my dad insisted I stay for fire works.

Happy Canada Day to everyone else! *waves Canada flag*
7Cc2UZ7.png
Lol yes that link cracked me up. @Fadeela
Lol yes that link cracked me up. @Fadeela
~throws glitter~
@TRozok21 I sayed at home for the most part of last year, I would kill for a pool right now Q_Q this 40 degree humidex is killing me.
@clamare i love the idea of getting a dragon of that colour palette, i may jsut do the same!
@Antarctica, have fun! :D Never been to Vancouver but I look forward to the day i do!! Just such a beautiful province x)
@Earth your dad has the right idea ;D will you be going anywhere to see the fireworks? or watching them from home??
@Tatimitzi i found it so depressingly hilarious, let me know the results you get with your coworkers x)
@TRozok21 I sayed at home for the most part of last year, I would kill for a pool right now Q_Q this 40 degree humidex is killing me.
@clamare i love the idea of getting a dragon of that colour palette, i may jsut do the same!
@Antarctica, have fun! :D Never been to Vancouver but I look forward to the day i do!! Just such a beautiful province x)
@Earth your dad has the right idea ;D will you be going anywhere to see the fireworks? or watching them from home??
@Tatimitzi i found it so depressingly hilarious, let me know the results you get with your coworkers x)
@Fadeela

I live right beside one of the fire work venues :D We are going down to see it.
Although I do have to get up tomorrow at 5 am to go back to school LOL
@Fadeela

I live right beside one of the fire work venues :D We are going down to see it.
Although I do have to get up tomorrow at 5 am to go back to school LOL
7Cc2UZ7.png
Happy Canada day from the capital! If you're in Ottawa come and check out the festivities on parliament hill because it's awesome!
Happy Canada day from the capital! If you're in Ottawa come and check out the festivities on parliament hill because it's awesome!
r4EDfaC.pngr71i7d5.png
@Fadeela Well it's not even nice enough to use the pool now, and I was scared to do anything because Orleans was just in a Tornado warning until a few minutes ago
@Fadeela Well it's not even nice enough to use the pool now, and I was scared to do anything because Orleans was just in a Tornado warning until a few minutes ago
Already taken by a sweet girl

FurAffinity|DeviantArt|DragonAdopters Memorial Forum

Xbox LIVE: HotRodimusPrime
Steam/PSN: TRozok21
I'm from America, but still Happy Canada Day!

*sits in hope someone recognizes my username*
I'm from America, but still Happy Canada Day!

*sits in hope someone recognizes my username*
karkat_by_yeoleum-d5kajpw.png
happy canada day everyone! :^)

i saw transformers 4 with my mom and we had poutine for lunch to "celebrate". nobody invited me to see the fireworks (and the last time i went they kind of sucked anyway, good going halifax) so i stayed home and (finally) listened to deadmau5's new album~
happy canada day everyone! :^)

i saw transformers 4 with my mom and we had poutine for lunch to "celebrate". nobody invited me to see the fireworks (and the last time i went they kind of sucked anyway, good going halifax) so i stayed home and (finally) listened to deadmau5's new album~
Happy Canada Day!!!! :D

I'm from NS, and there were concerts and stuff, but I ended up just dressing red & white and relaxing in the beautiful weather on a lake!! :D I saw fireworks on Saturday night though that were also for Canada Day, so at least I saw some!! :D
Happy Canada Day!!!! :D

I'm from NS, and there were concerts and stuff, but I ended up just dressing red & white and relaxing in the beautiful weather on a lake!! :D I saw fireworks on Saturday night though that were also for Canada Day, so at least I saw some!! :D
28y7xES.png
tumblr_inline_ngnogrOxqn1rvrguk.png
First Canada Day for me! I'm in Montéal and didn't really celebrate much outside of Indian buffet and lots of ice cream. There didn't seem like much was going on though but I guess that's because Saint-Jean-Baptiste Day was just last week.

I didn't know Canada was so hot and humid in the summers. I mean, I am originally from Florida and used to this (this is like an average day) but I was hoping to escape the heat -_-
First Canada Day for me! I'm in Montéal and didn't really celebrate much outside of Indian buffet and lots of ice cream. There didn't seem like much was going on though but I guess that's because Saint-Jean-Baptiste Day was just last week.

I didn't know Canada was so hot and humid in the summers. I mean, I am originally from Florida and used to this (this is like an average day) but I was hoping to escape the heat -_-
7FLZVel.gif
1 2 3