Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How well can you see color?
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25
I got a 4 and let me tell you a thing. I've been playing blendoku on my phone all day...you want something that tests your color theory..thats it. @_@ but i messed up between blue and purple.
I got a 4 and let me tell you a thing. I've been playing blendoku on my phone all day...you want something that tests your color theory..thats it. @_@ but i messed up between blue and purple.
+2hrs fr. Status: Online/Coli/Offline
lightning_banner.pngLightning doesn't protect, it destroys.
I have perfect color vision B) Aw yis.
Funnily enough while I was in school I was always told I never pushed my gradients far enough... so, maybe when I was seeing five different shades, someone else only saw one (; u ;) Ah, no wonder my coloring was always described as "bland" then. Well, at least I know what to work on...
I have perfect color vision B) Aw yis.
Funnily enough while I was in school I was always told I never pushed my gradients far enough... so, maybe when I was seeing five different shades, someone else only saw one (; u ;) Ah, no wonder my coloring was always described as "bland" then. Well, at least I know what to work on...
Badge.png
I got a 10 on it, and i'm pretty sucky at green/blue colors.
I got a 10 on it, and i'm pretty sucky at green/blue colors.
Got an 8. Looks like the purple and pink hues are where I'm at my worst. Makes sense, never did care much for purple and magenta and the like. I'd like to take this again on a different computer though, I've noticed in the past that the screen I'm working with now is darker than some of the others in my house.
Got an 8. Looks like the purple and pink hues are where I'm at my worst. Makes sense, never did care much for purple and magenta and the like. I'd like to take this again on a different computer though, I've noticed in the past that the screen I'm working with now is darker than some of the others in my house.
took this something like.. five or six years ago, and got an eleven.
i got eleven again, so i guess nothing much has changed. blue-greens and blue-purples are my weakness.
which kind of sucks for me because blues and greens and purples are my favourite colours.

as for whether or not this has any bearings on the kinds of dragons i keep, i'd say so. the majority trend towards those three colours, mostly in darker shades. but i also love bright reds and oranges, so idk.
took this something like.. five or six years ago, and got an eleven.
i got eleven again, so i guess nothing much has changed. blue-greens and blue-purples are my weakness.
which kind of sucks for me because blues and greens and purples are my favourite colours.

as for whether or not this has any bearings on the kinds of dragons i keep, i'd say so. the majority trend towards those three colours, mostly in darker shades. but i also love bright reds and oranges, so idk.
MkrY.png
i got a four?

???????

wow??????
i got a four?

???????

wow??????
lvl25-Hatchery100x100-1.pngSqnIrhs.png
I got a 27. Expected it to be way higher honestly, I'm pretty bad with colors. I have a ton of prisma markers that I use, and it's a pain in the butt trying to distinguish hues apart. Thanks for sharing this, I've honestly been super curious about getting tested on how I see color!
I got a 27. Expected it to be way higher honestly, I'm pretty bad with colors. I have a ton of prisma markers that I use, and it's a pain in the butt trying to distinguish hues apart. Thanks for sharing this, I've honestly been super curious about getting tested on how I see color!
I got a 4. :0 I've taken this test once before but couldn't remember what my score was.
I got a 4. :0 I've taken this test once before but couldn't remember what my score was.
~ FR blog ~
7 :P
Greens and Purples
7 :P
Greens and Purples
I am: ONline OFFline
u6Vlj4L.png
I got 4 and my mistakes were with green
I got 4 and my mistakes were with green
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25