Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What Was Your First Anime?
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
1. Sailor Moon
2. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood... Or maybe Naruto, I don't remember which. Probably Naruto, thinking about it.
1. Sailor Moon
2. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood... Or maybe Naruto, I don't remember which. Probably Naruto, thinking about it.
1. Dragon Ball Z
2. Wolf's Rain
1. Dragon Ball Z
2. Wolf's Rain
plagueshieldr.pngXxqDwGq.pngplagueshieldl.png
Ronin Warriors, then when i realized what all the jazz was it was outlaw star.
Ronin Warriors, then when i realized what all the jazz was it was outlaw star.
+2hrs fr. Status: Online/Coli/Offline
lightning_banner.pngLightning doesn't protect, it destroys.
Before, it was Digimon, because I didn't care for the Pokemon show. I was like 10 shhhhhh
Afterwords, it was Death Note. I was a weird little 12 year old okay sh
Before, it was Digimon, because I didn't care for the Pokemon show. I was like 10 shhhhhh
Afterwords, it was Death Note. I was a weird little 12 year old okay sh
GfdOpRB.png
FRT+3 EST
Leviathan He/Him
Wasteland Radio Hatchery
ICG6XZr.png
GfdOpRB.png
before it was sailor moon, i had a friend force me to watch all the movies in one sitting. my first anime was bleach, tHANKFULLY i never got fully into it. hetalia was my first anime i loved with a passion.
before it was sailor moon, i had a friend force me to watch all the movies in one sitting. my first anime was bleach, tHANKFULLY i never got fully into it. hetalia was my first anime i loved with a passion.
First was Wolf's Rain! It was an incredible show and I loved it.

Then someone pointed me to Fullmetal Alchemist and it was all over.
First was Wolf's Rain! It was an incredible show and I loved it.

Then someone pointed me to Fullmetal Alchemist and it was all over.
center]UZVTEBc.png[/center]
OMGZ, just thought of it, I guess pokemon's an anime, right? So that one would be first I think.....
OMGZ, just thought of it, I guess pokemon's an anime, right? So that one would be first I think.....
center]UZVTEBc.png[/center]
Before I knew what anime was, I think the first one I watched was Tanoshii Moomin Ikka (Pokemon as a good second) when I was just a little kid. I'm still very fond of them both and get very nostalgic while watching the first seasons haha

Hmm and either Magic Knight Rayearth or Cyborg 009 was the "first" series I watched knowing it was anime.
Before I knew what anime was, I think the first one I watched was Tanoshii Moomin Ikka (Pokemon as a good second) when I was just a little kid. I'm still very fond of them both and get very nostalgic while watching the first seasons haha

Hmm and either Magic Knight Rayearth or Cyborg 009 was the "first" series I watched knowing it was anime.
~ FR blog ~
First before I knew what anime was was Tenchi Muyo. I was extremely young but in love with the show, had no idea what any of it really meant! Close second to that is pokemon, which is a pretty common one.

First after I knew what anime was was FLCL. Some anime to start off on, huh? Still probably my favorite of all time, though. That was my first on adult swim, after I started looking online for subbed animes, the first one I found/watched was called "He Is My Master", and it was some ecchi anime about a bunch of maids working for a kid in his mansion : I
First before I knew what anime was was Tenchi Muyo. I was extremely young but in love with the show, had no idea what any of it really meant! Close second to that is pokemon, which is a pretty common one.

First after I knew what anime was was FLCL. Some anime to start off on, huh? Still probably my favorite of all time, though. That was my first on adult swim, after I started looking online for subbed animes, the first one I found/watched was called "He Is My Master", and it was some ecchi anime about a bunch of maids working for a kid in his mansion : I
Before: Think it was Dragonball
After: Think it was Vampire Hunter D the movie (the original one)
Before: Think it was Dragonball
After: Think it was Vampire Hunter D the movie (the original one)
arcane_ani.gifQFMsHc3.pngarcane_ani.gif
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30