Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Meaning to the Username?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Mine is literally the name "Crookshanks", as in Hermione's cat from Harry Potter, but with a B instead since my real name is Brooke :P
Mine is literally the name "Crookshanks", as in Hermione's cat from Harry Potter, but with a B instead since my real name is Brooke :P
Mine is literally just:
N from Pokemon
Silver (rival from G/S/C and HG/SS) from Pokemon
and then add the word 'Love' on the end cause I love them!
Therefore, you get NSilverLove.
I love N and Silver too much for words
Mine is literally just:
N from Pokemon
Silver (rival from G/S/C and HG/SS) from Pokemon
and then add the word 'Love' on the end cause I love them!
Therefore, you get NSilverLove.
I love N and Silver too much for words

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
Mine is my actual first name :P
Mine is my actual first name :P
I used this username for pretty much everything since I joined DeviantArt in like, 2011.

And I chose "ThunderMagi" cuz it sounded cool.
I used this username for pretty much everything since I joined DeviantArt in like, 2011.

And I chose "ThunderMagi" cuz it sounded cool.
tumblr_inline_mz5mzeXo2D1rwsiug.gif
Well, this name is a result of years of twisting my original username to all different kinds of forms. At first it was lione, then leoni. Then it was leonichan but people started calling me ljooni. I have no recollection of how that happened but it was handy to have two unique handles so it stuck. Ljoonika is ljooni twisted to sound like Monika. My name is not Monika but there's this popular kids song called Aunt Monika that tells about a woman who is a handsome sight to behold when she goes out to town :D

Yup. It's a bit silly but I like it ^_^
Well, this name is a result of years of twisting my original username to all different kinds of forms. At first it was lione, then leoni. Then it was leonichan but people started calling me ljooni. I have no recollection of how that happened but it was handy to have two unique handles so it stuck. Ljoonika is ljooni twisted to sound like Monika. My name is not Monika but there's this popular kids song called Aunt Monika that tells about a woman who is a handsome sight to behold when she goes out to town :D

Yup. It's a bit silly but I like it ^_^
Gah, need to update this some day. Hi, I'm in Shadow now.
spacedadbansmall.jpg
My username is the word 'reliquiae' with an 'n' on the end cause I liked it better that way.

Reliquiae means 'fossil' or 'relic' and I really like words that are weird. Pretty sure that's it.
My username is the word 'reliquiae' with an 'n' on the end cause I liked it better that way.

Reliquiae means 'fossil' or 'relic' and I really like words that are weird. Pretty sure that's it.
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
Well my fursona is in fact a alien cat so...
Well my fursona is in fact a alien cat so...
ZNhRsiG.png
Original Character species here.

Yup.

/SO/ amazingly original there.
Original Character species here.

Yup.

/SO/ amazingly original there.
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
ah well i may or may not have an ironic obsession with memes. the rest, well, yeah.
ah well i may or may not have an ironic obsession with memes. the rest, well, yeah.
Supernatural is one of my many obsessions, and Crowley (king of hell) happens to be my favorite character.
Supernatural is one of my many obsessions, and Crowley (king of hell) happens to be my favorite character.
212jTTF.jpg
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15