Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Venue - The Kelp Beds
@Undel

Is it possible to make the familiars just a little easier to acquire? :)

Just an idea :3
@Undel

Is it possible to make the familiars just a little easier to acquire? :)

Just an idea :3
oh my gosh
-intensifies dragon training-
oh my gosh
-intensifies dragon training-
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
Oh my, this is perfect! I going to have to collect all the familiars! They look so good.
Oh my, this is perfect! I going to have to collect all the familiars! They look so good.
@Undel
It would be nice to have the potion bug back until the stones get fixed. Healer are gimpy with just one ambush and one discipline stone.
@Undel
It would be nice to have the potion bug back until the stones get fixed. Healer are gimpy with just one ambush and one discipline stone.
FSsig6png.png
9591.gif9592.gif9593.gif9594.gif9595.gif9596.gif9597.gif9598.gif9599.gif9600.gif
I really hope the level increases. Im finding this pretty damn hard e.o
I really hope the level increases. Im finding this pretty damn hard e.o
[quote name="SugarBones" date="2014-06-30 22:28:53"] Please tell me I'm not the only one who keeps seeing the merpeople as uncomfortably attractive models striking poses to model swimwear???[/quote] @SugarBones I could tell you that. ...But I'd be lying. Also, in unrelated news, my 'sona has a new [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=926&did=3020371]bestest friend.[/url]
SugarBones wrote on 2014-06-30 22:28:53:
Please tell me I'm not the only one who keeps seeing the merpeople as uncomfortably attractive models striking poses to model swimwear???

@SugarBones
I could tell you that.
...But I'd be lying.

Also, in unrelated news, my 'sona has a new bestest friend.
SSSSQQQQUUUEEEEE!
SSSSQQQQUUUEEEEE!
YESSSS
YESSSS
LRGcw0O.gifnJTGYTQ.pngA0h640T.gif
Very awesome, and not having too much trouble with level 23 dragons in the new venue. It does need a little adjustment though, as the opacity disappears when something hits, as well as everything other than the dragon being attacked, then reappears, at least for me. Slightly glitchy graphics can get hard on the eyes.

Oh, and is the Mire ever going to drop chests?

P.S. My healer dragon has no trouble keeping up with these critters... but I didn't use the glass dragon build... Try using Discipline with Concentration.
Very awesome, and not having too much trouble with level 23 dragons in the new venue. It does need a little adjustment though, as the opacity disappears when something hits, as well as everything other than the dragon being attacked, then reappears, at least for me. Slightly glitchy graphics can get hard on the eyes.

Oh, and is the Mire ever going to drop chests?

P.S. My healer dragon has no trouble keeping up with these critters... but I didn't use the glass dragon build... Try using Discipline with Concentration.
[quote name="BlakeLupa" date="2014-06-30 22:54:16"]@Undel It would be nice to have the potion bug back until the stones get fixed. Healer are gimpy with just one ambush and one discipline stone.[/quote] Here it goes again... Are you aware [i]BUG EXPLOITATION IS AGAINST THE TOS[/i]? [quote]Exploitation of glitches or loopholes is not permitted. The discovery of a new bug should be reported immediately so that Flight Rising may take steps to correct the issue.[/quote] Seriously I don't understand some of you guys, you're constantly asking for permission to break the rules. ._.
BlakeLupa wrote on 2014-06-30 22:54:16:
@Undel

Here it goes again... Are you aware BUG EXPLOITATION IS AGAINST THE TOS?
Quote:
Exploitation of glitches or loopholes is not permitted. The discovery of a new bug should be reported immediately so that Flight Rising may take steps to correct the issue.

Seriously I don't understand some of you guys, you're constantly asking for permission to break the rules. ._.
wind_small.pngnFwZQAF.gifImLwTCX.png