Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | I draw humanoids (closed)
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 131 132
@AngrySquidster Hello! Here's the WIP sketch of your gal! I chibified the tentacles as well to try and fit them into the piece, I hope you don't mind ^^' Let me know if you'd like anything changed! :DD [img]https://i.imgur.com/yKwNg83.jpg[/img]
@AngrySquidster

Hello! Here's the WIP sketch of your gal! I chibified the tentacles as well to try and fit them into the piece, I hope you don't mind ^^' Let me know if you'd like anything changed! :DD

yKwNg83.jpg

NfdwCv9.png
@/Draconawitches

omg she looks adorable! I love that you were able to fit the tentacles in as well it looks awesome :D No changes needed~
@/Draconawitches

omg she looks adorable! I love that you were able to fit the tentacles in as well it looks awesome :D No changes needed~
@AngrySquidster Hello! Here's the finished piece, I really enjoyed drawing her!! I hope you like it and thank you for commissioning me! :>> [img]https://i.imgur.com/zepJpCN.png[/img]
@AngrySquidster

Hello! Here's the finished piece, I really enjoyed drawing her!! I hope you like it and thank you for commissioning me! :>>

zepJpCN.png

NfdwCv9.png
@/Draconawitches

AHH! Thank you so much it turned out amazing :D
@/Draconawitches

AHH! Thank you so much it turned out amazing :D
@Apollis @MushroomEmpress @Lilacskye @Duplicity55 @Zith @Weavile @RetroOddity @LPSvsS @AwkwardTrash @Kitto @Deoxyribonucleic @galaxychilde @ofkismetandkalon @QP07 @Yall @SweetToothArt @fifiere @DevourerOfGods @BlueBerrySuu @Fernnix @Firedawn @Embyrs @Silvercats2 @Ac3Kat17 @NarraRealms @Starwindrider @iamtigerlily @Suffocated @aakhu @Nawtilus @Mature @Nivinti @mays

Hello! I have three slots available! :D
@Apollis @MushroomEmpress @Lilacskye @Duplicity55 @Zith @Weavile @RetroOddity @LPSvsS @AwkwardTrash @Kitto @Deoxyribonucleic @galaxychilde @ofkismetandkalon @QP07 @Yall @SweetToothArt @fifiere @DevourerOfGods @BlueBerrySuu @Fernnix @Firedawn @Embyrs @Silvercats2 @Ac3Kat17 @NarraRealms @Starwindrider @iamtigerlily @Suffocated @aakhu @Nawtilus @Mature @Nivinti @mays

Hello! I have three slots available! :D

NfdwCv9.png
@Draconawitches
I will take a slot! I will edit this post with deets.
Username: Withstand

References: https://toyhou.se/11253187.ygraille-sadahalnim

Type of Commission: Cleaned line bust

Background: White, please.

Payment type (Gems, Treasure, USD): Gems

Lineart preference (if any): Do as you will

Expressions: No preference.

Pose (if applicable: for full bodies, waist up): N/A

For style B (personality or a lil blurb about them :D): N/A

Other (Any extra info): She's also a vampire. Serious, but calm and collected. Her TH is updated if you need anything else.
@Draconawitches
I will take a slot! I will edit this post with deets.
Username: Withstand

References: https://toyhou.se/11253187.ygraille-sadahalnim

Type of Commission: Cleaned line bust

Background: White, please.

Payment type (Gems, Treasure, USD): Gems

Lineart preference (if any): Do as you will

Expressions: No preference.

Pose (if applicable: for full bodies, waist up): N/A

For style B (personality or a lil blurb about them :D): N/A

Other (Any extra info): She's also a vampire. Serious, but calm and collected. Her TH is updated if you need anything else.
@Draconawitches

I would also like to claim a slot please. I'll edit it soon.

Username: Mature
References: Pumpkin Girl @ $ % & + & ?
Type of Commission: Coloured and lined chibi
Background: Transparent
Payment type: Treasure
Lineart preference (if any): N/A
Expressions: I want her looking silly or happy.
Pose (if applicable: for full bodies, waist up): I want you to draw a pumpkin spice drink, either holding it or drinking it.
Other (Any extra info): N/A
@Draconawitches

I would also like to claim a slot please. I'll edit it soon.

Username: Mature
References: Pumpkin Girl @ $ % & + & ?
Type of Commission: Coloured and lined chibi
Background: Transparent
Payment type: Treasure
Lineart preference (if any): N/A
Expressions: I want her looking silly or happy.
Pose (if applicable: for full bodies, waist up): I want you to draw a pumpkin spice drink, either holding it or drinking it.
Other (Any extra info): N/A
Nel_and_Cris.png Ver1.png The_Life_of_which_pertains_to_the_Night_-_Music_Video_Outfit.png Untitled184_20230816112607.png Nel_and_Cris.png
I’d like a slot please!

Username:embyrs

References: Infinity or Moragan (your choice)

Type of Commission: cleaned lined bust

Background : transparent

Payment type (Gems, Treasure, USD): treasure

Lineart preference (if any): whatever you feel like

Expressions (if you have something specific in mind, please provide ref): nope, but feel free to read their bios for inspiration

Pose (if applicable: for full bodies, waist up): n/a

For style B (personality or a lil blurb about them :D): n/a

Other (Any extra info): thank you! :)
I’d like a slot please!

Username:embyrs

References: Infinity or Moragan (your choice)

Type of Commission: cleaned lined bust

Background : transparent

Payment type (Gems, Treasure, USD): treasure

Lineart preference (if any): whatever you feel like

Expressions (if you have something specific in mind, please provide ref): nope, but feel free to read their bios for inspiration

Pose (if applicable: for full bodies, waist up): n/a

For style B (personality or a lil blurb about them :D): n/a

Other (Any extra info): thank you! :)
embyrs1_by_rexcaliburr-dcvy8j3.gifembyrs2_by_rexcaliburr-dcvy8jf.gif
@Withstand

Welcome back! What a lovely lady, please send the payment and I'll get started on the piece! :D

@Mature

Hello :> Sounds good, she's so cute <3 I'll have to charge more for the hand so that'll be 700 gems or 700k in total. If you don't mind the extra charge, please send the payment and I'll get started on the piece! :)

@Embyrs

Hello again! I think I'll go with Moragan if ya don't mind! Please send the payment and I'll get started! :D
@Withstand

Welcome back! What a lovely lady, please send the payment and I'll get started on the piece! :D

@Mature

Hello :> Sounds good, she's so cute <3 I'll have to charge more for the hand so that'll be 700 gems or 700k in total. If you don't mind the extra charge, please send the payment and I'll get started on the piece! :)

@Embyrs

Hello again! I think I'll go with Moragan if ya don't mind! Please send the payment and I'll get started! :D

NfdwCv9.png
Sounds good! :)
For Moragan, the tattoos on his neck can be any shape so feel free to draw them however you want. (So far in his references they are either dragons or squiggles)
Sounds good! :)
For Moragan, the tattoos on his neck can be any shape so feel free to draw them however you want. (So far in his references they are either dragons or squiggles)
embyrs1_by_rexcaliburr-dcvy8j3.gifembyrs2_by_rexcaliburr-dcvy8jf.gif
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 131 132