Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Energy Bonus Missing?
I just noticed that the energy bonus I should have today (unless it gets cancelled after you've had a day of it) is missing? I don't understand how that could've happened as it states in the encyclopedia [quote]"If your clan's average energy level (all dragons' energy averaged out) is kept above 80% for three consecutive days, you will receive the following bonuses:"[/quote] I know for a fact that the lowest the average energy my dragons had was 86% as I was constantly checking the bar and battling throughout the day (in addition to visiting different pages) and feeding them every time it got lower than 98% Could someone please help me figure out what went wrong here? :/
I just noticed that the energy bonus I should have today (unless it gets cancelled after you've had a day of it) is missing? I don't understand how that could've happened as it states in the encyclopedia
Quote:
"If your clan's average energy level (all dragons' energy averaged out) is kept above 80% for three consecutive days, you will receive the following bonuses:"

I know for a fact that the lowest the average energy my dragons had was 86% as I was constantly checking the bar and battling throughout the day (in addition to visiting different pages) and feeding them every time it got lower than 98%

Could someone please help me figure out what went wrong here? :/
The blue bar under your clan's energy bar should keep track of how many days you've had them well-fed. If it is not completely blue, something happened.

Energy loss in the coliseum does count. It's a bit less drastic later in the game's life because you may have a lair of 50 dragons, while only 3 are getting hurt in the coliseum, so the overall clan energy doesn't budge much.

But if you lose multiple times with your only two dragons, it is very easy to dip below 80%
The blue bar under your clan's energy bar should keep track of how many days you've had them well-fed. If it is not completely blue, something happened.

Energy loss in the coliseum does count. It's a bit less drastic later in the game's life because you may have a lair of 50 dragons, while only 3 are getting hurt in the coliseum, so the overall clan energy doesn't budge much.

But if you lose multiple times with your only two dragons, it is very easy to dip below 80%
I really don't understand how it happened though. Because pretty much every time I finished a battle I'd check their energy, and the most I ever had to feed the two of them at a time was 7 each (when their average energy was at 86%) I remember that because I was so shocked that I'd almost gotten them below 80% so I quickly made them have 100% energy again.

Don't know how I would've missed them going under 80% :/
I really don't understand how it happened though. Because pretty much every time I finished a battle I'd check their energy, and the most I ever had to feed the two of them at a time was 7 each (when their average energy was at 86%) I remember that because I was so shocked that I'd almost gotten them below 80% so I quickly made them have 100% energy again.

Don't know how I would've missed them going under 80% :/