Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Vivichopper11's Raffle [DONE]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[center][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] [b]Bump[/b] [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1][/center]
Bump
ooo Gnq5gXG.png xxWpbEZ.png

KaoY2a3.png
embearDawn.png
[center][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] [b]Bump[/b] [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]
Bump
ZeqjIVr.pngCeXKCTs.pngm325B11.pngXRLXA9U.pngoDxwf8B.pngWRPJKhj.pngFpoRwnO.pngJLfxO0N.pngybizMWD.pngE3MZdaA.pngT2nbrk6.pngyjMH2e7.pngTz9zkEa.png
lBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.png
[center][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] [b]Bump[/b] [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1][/center]
Bump

KaoY2a3.png
embearDawn.png
Bump

KaoY2a3.png
embearDawn.png
Quote:
Last Day Pinglist
  • @ gryphon982
Quote:
Last Day Pinglist
  • @ gryphon982

KaoY2a3.png
embearDawn.png
Bump

KaoY2a3.png
embearDawn.png
Thank you so much to everyone who joined my raffle! We ended up with 970 tickets! [emoji=heart size=1] Each winner must reply within [b]48 hours[/b] with a list based on their number. Ex. Winner#2 chooses two choices, etc. New winner(s) will be drawn if the winner(s) does not reply within the 48 hour time frame. The winners are.... 1. -573- @Doozie 2. -324- @Syrza 3. -906- @ElementalNem Thank you again for participating and I hope everyone has a great day! @K4gryffindor @SpringJasmine @Bailijay @GermDragon @Gllitch @N3WV01D @theminiarkana @Stanchion
Thank you so much to everyone who joined my raffle! We ended up with 970 tickets!

Each winner must reply within 48 hours with a list based on their number. Ex. Winner#2 chooses two choices, etc. New winner(s) will be drawn if the winner(s) does not reply within the 48 hour time frame. The winners are....

1. -573- @Doozie
2. -324- @Syrza
3. -906- @ElementalNem

Thank you again for participating and I hope everyone has a great day!
@K4gryffindor @SpringJasmine @Bailijay @GermDragon @Gllitch @N3WV01D @theminiarkana @Stanchion

KaoY2a3.png
embearDawn.png
Quote:
1. Celine
2. Kasumi
3. Nymph
Thank you so much!!!
Quote:
1. Celine
2. Kasumi
3. Nymph
Thank you so much!!!
6s5n19f.gif
Quote:
1. Kasumi
2. Nymph

Thank you!!! <3
Quote:
1. Kasumi
2. Nymph

Thank you!!! <3
[Insert stuff, things, and more stuff here]
Thank you so much! It was a hard choice but after much debate I'd like to go with:

1: Celine

Thank you so much! It was a hard choice but after much debate I'd like to go with:

1: Celine

tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png m2YbpzO.png Xx3ZGyj.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10