Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Crim's Cart - # of offers?
I just got my fiance to sign up, and have been showing him around. When we got to Crim's Collection Cart, she had 10 offers for him. I've only ever gotten 5 offers at a time. Thought maybe the number got changed so I just checked on my account - nope, still 5. What's going on?
I just got my fiance to sign up, and have been showing him around. When we got to Crim's Collection Cart, she had 10 offers for him. I've only ever gotten 5 offers at a time. Thought maybe the number got changed so I just checked on my account - nope, still 5. What's going on?
The first time I visited Crim, I saw 10 offers. On subsequent visits, only 5.
The first time I visited Crim, I saw 10 offers. On subsequent visits, only 5.
I guess it's possible I don't remember having gotten 10 offers my first visit, but I could have sworn it's only been 5 for me.
I guess it's possible I don't remember having gotten 10 offers my first visit, but I could have sworn it's only been 5 for me.
Was it possible you visited at 1 or 2 minutes to the hour? Crim refreshes her offers every hour on the hour with 5 offers.
Was it possible you visited at 1 or 2 minutes to the hour? Crim refreshes her offers every hour on the hour with 5 offers.
Shining Light Store Selling dragons. Closed for now.
The absolute first time that you've ever visited her, she'll give you 10. From then on it's 5 offers an hour. :-)
The absolute first time that you've ever visited her, she'll give you 10. From then on it's 5 offers an hour. :-)