Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | exalt help
Is there any way to see who bought your dragons? you can click on the dragon sure but I'm after a dragon that's been exalted!!

It was like the baby of one of my really sentimental dragons and it just got bought (above usual coli fodder price aswell) and exalted without being named and I get that's common but the parent had managed to go a whole 5 years with all exalted babies at least being named, just wanted to contact the person to pay for them to bring the dragon back

really bothered me is there any way to find the person who exalted it? or bring it back myself?
Is there any way to see who bought your dragons? you can click on the dragon sure but I'm after a dragon that's been exalted!!

It was like the baby of one of my really sentimental dragons and it just got bought (above usual coli fodder price aswell) and exalted without being named and I get that's common but the parent had managed to go a whole 5 years with all exalted babies at least being named, just wanted to contact the person to pay for them to bring the dragon back

really bothered me is there any way to find the person who exalted it? or bring it back myself?
art_shop.png
I don't believe there is a way to know who exalted the dragon. Also the user who bought from you could have sold the dragon again before it was exalted by another 3rd party.
I don't believe there is a way to know who exalted the dragon. Also the user who bought from you could have sold the dragon again before it was exalted by another 3rd party.
~Zaraveth~
@BeeQueen I've got a few options:

1. If you still have the parent you can go to their offspring list and click the dragon

2. If you remember the ID, go to a random dragon and replace their ID with the exalt dragon's ID

Though I'm not exactly sure how you can find the user who exalted them, if you manage to get the link to the dragon you could ask in the forums
@BeeQueen I've got a few options:

1. If you still have the parent you can go to their offspring list and click the dragon

2. If you remember the ID, go to a random dragon and replace their ID with the exalt dragon's ID

Though I'm not exactly sure how you can find the user who exalted them, if you manage to get the link to the dragon you could ask in the forums
@BeeQueen Just a heads up: Some people really don't appreciate being contacted about dragons they have exalted (or are about to exalt for that matter). If you do manage to track them down, read their clan info and the description of their fodder tab if they have one. If it says explicitly not to contact them for exalt related topics, do not do so. It will fall under harassement.

What a user does with their dragons is up to them, and demanding they do something with them, be it not exalting or bringing them back, is against FR rules. You can politely inquire if they'd be amenable, but you shouldn't follow up if they refuse or ignore you.
@BeeQueen Just a heads up: Some people really don't appreciate being contacted about dragons they have exalted (or are about to exalt for that matter). If you do manage to track them down, read their clan info and the description of their fodder tab if they have one. If it says explicitly not to contact them for exalt related topics, do not do so. It will fall under harassement.

What a user does with their dragons is up to them, and demanding they do something with them, be it not exalting or bringing them back, is against FR rules. You can politely inquire if they'd be amenable, but you shouldn't follow up if they refuse or ignore you.
pNeMP39.pngMLACkpO.pngkKWypF0.pngnNnmo6E.png4zBL86C.png
@Zaviei Yeah I understand that!! I wouldn't go around harassing people over smth like this, I would've only been considerate to boundaries and been polite regardless!

it's ok though, I figured it'd be less hassle to just get over it now,, I don't have any way I can seek the user out and I don't want to break my back over it,, just might start naming all the cheap dragons I sell now :)

Thankyou though for the polite advice!
@Zaviei Yeah I understand that!! I wouldn't go around harassing people over smth like this, I would've only been considerate to boundaries and been polite regardless!

it's ok though, I figured it'd be less hassle to just get over it now,, I don't have any way I can seek the user out and I don't want to break my back over it,, just might start naming all the cheap dragons I sell now :)

Thankyou though for the polite advice!
art_shop.png