Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Just got my first digging egg!
1 2 3
Hatch!! I hatched the first egg I ever found, and even though his colors were wonky, I made it work. He's one of my favorites now :D

Worst comes to worst, you can always scatterscroll the hatchling, right?
Hatch!! I hatched the first egg I ever found, and even though his colors were wonky, I made it work. He's one of my favorites now :D

Worst comes to worst, you can always scatterscroll the hatchling, right?
LEpJMnn.png
mTAp2ld.png
qjxrAwx.png
bYt72YT.png
1YB0OjO.png
EB9jVcQ.png

how do all the people who joined in 2021 keep getting them, I've been here since 2018 and haven't gotten a single egg from gathering in all that time TuT
how do all the people who joined in 2021 keep getting them, I've been here since 2018 and haven't gotten a single egg from gathering in all that time TuT
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
For your first egg? HATCH!
For your first egg? HATCH!
TyYgOYZ.png
hatch!
hatch!
Reload/Mouse
any pronouns and fr +3
Current Avatar
Retina
Hatch your first egg! Other eggs you get I'd say sell, but hatch your first.
Hatch your first egg! Other eggs you get I'd say sell, but hatch your first.
5QFhSCA.png ______
Psy| FR+2| Vey/Vem/Ver| Quoi
Your local Horsemen obsessed weirdo. Pfp Dragon.
______ tZhMLLB.png
…wait, what? How did you get an egg from digging? That sounds like a bug - albeit a nce bug ;)
…wait, what? How did you get an egg from digging? That sounds like a bug - albeit a nce bug ;)
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
@Unrest, quick FYI, I made a small edit to your thread title to bring it in line with our [b][url=https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004957106-Forum-Etiquette]Forum Etiquette.[/url][/b] Thank you! [emoji=new friend size=1]
@Unrest, quick FYI, I made a small edit to your thread title to bring it in line with our Forum Etiquette. Thank you!
i think you meant scavenging! but yeah, always hatch your first! more will come later :D
i think you meant scavenging! but yeah, always hatch your first! more will come later :D
meowmeowmeow222.png
hatch >:)
hatch >:)
skin shop
he/they
+4:00 fr time
@arawoods there are fewer items in low-level Scavenging's pool, so newbies are more likely to roll an egg than experienced players. (For the record, been here since 2015 and have rolled eggs... I wanna say 5 or so times, plus or minus two, since I maxed my Scavenging level in '16 or so, so like... it still happens, just definitely not very often).

Opinions are mixed on whether this behavior is intended or not.

...but yeah I have no idea how you get an egg from Digging though.
@arawoods there are fewer items in low-level Scavenging's pool, so newbies are more likely to roll an egg than experienced players. (For the record, been here since 2015 and have rolled eggs... I wanna say 5 or so times, plus or minus two, since I maxed my Scavenging level in '16 or so, so like... it still happens, just definitely not very often).

Opinions are mixed on whether this behavior is intended or not.

...but yeah I have no idea how you get an egg from Digging though.
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.