Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF/T] FAMILIARS, trading old items too
1 2
Hello I am Riah and I've been obsessed with familiars since 2013, I run [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/868232]a Familiars Collection Guide[/url] and I am [i]so close[/i] to [s]catching[/s] collecting them all that I can [i]taste it[/i]. This list is all I have left, aside from the rewards from Fiona. I have little treasure atm because I have no self-control, but I am willing to trade copies of the familiars I have, or old skins/accents, etc. [b]If there is something you're seeking, feel free to ask and I will check if I have it to trade you.[/b] I would like to trade fair-value for fair-value. For instance: [u]I have an extra Light Sprite[/u], and extras of the first year's skins and accents that I see are selling for a lot in the AH. Rather than list them all because I have been playing since the beginning and am a hoarder, please feel free to ask. [center][b]SEEKING:[/b] !!! [item=manticore] !!! COLISEUM DROPS: [item=golden lionsnake][item=tribeam hunter][item=ferberus][item=foolish prince][item=mindless flight][item=lion's mane seeker][item=whisper][item=furry fiddle][item=muckbottom catfish][item=marsh kelpie][item=vilevenom kelpie][item=acid ant][item=fungal garden][item=armored colony] SWIPP'S SWAP: [item=quetzeel][item=longwing epiptite] BALDWIN'S BREW SEASONAL: [item=fairy octopus][item=melon squirmscoot][item=folded friend][item=origami steward][item=radiant flutterbun] BOSSES: [item=dire claw][item=burrow bear][item=roc][item=crowned roc][item=crystalhide jester][item=hawksbill goliath][item=goldenbeast][item=overcharged silverbeast][item=hydra][item=tunnel hydra][item=deeprealm hunter][item=spiney whale][item=disoriented spirit][item=malevolent spirit][item=fear frog][item=featherback boar][item=undying featherback][item=mossy pohip][item=wartoad][item=molten wartoad][item=rat king][item=ghostly rat lord][item=stone borer][item=frost delver][item=thunderstomp][item=rockback charger] JOXAR'S INVENTORY: [item=curious jeweler][item=delving jeweler][item=glittering jeweler][item=scalding jeweler][item=vibrant jeweler][item=lithetail assassin][item=torrent tricktail][item=longneck lampooner][item=manticorian provocateur][item=witherbough warlock][item=sparkle nymph] HAUNTING ME IN MY DREAMS FOREVERMORE: [item=bone fiend][item=boolean][item=cog frog][item=golden idol][item=skycat] AM WORKING TO GET ON MY OWN: [item=sorrel gryphlet][item=superb gryphlet] [/center]
Hello I am Riah and I've been obsessed with familiars since 2013, I run a Familiars Collection Guide and I am so close to catching collecting them all that I can taste it.

This list is all I have left, aside from the rewards from Fiona. I have little treasure atm because I have no self-control, but I am willing to trade copies of the familiars I have, or old skins/accents, etc. If there is something you're seeking, feel free to ask and I will check if I have it to trade you. I would like to trade fair-value for fair-value.

For instance: I have an extra Light Sprite, and extras of the first year's skins and accents that I see are selling for a lot in the AH. Rather than list them all because I have been playing since the beginning and am a hoarder, please feel free to ask.
SEEKING:
!!! Manticore !!!

COLISEUM DROPS:
Golden Lionsnake Tribeam Hunter Ferberus Foolish Prince Mindless Flight Lion's Mane Seeker Whisper Furry Fiddle Muckbottom Catfish Marsh Kelpie Vilevenom Kelpie Acid Ant Fungal Garden Armored Colony

SWIPP'S SWAP:
Quetzeel Longwing Epiptite

BALDWIN'S BREW SEASONAL:
Fairy Octopus Melon Squirmscoot Folded Friend Origami Steward Radiant Flutterbun

BOSSES:
Dire Claw Burrow Bear Roc Crowned Roc Crystalhide Jester Hawksbill Goliath Goldenbeast Overcharged Silverbeast Hydra Tunnel Hydra Deeprealm Hunter Spiney Whale Disoriented Spirit Malevolent Spirit Fear Frog Featherback Boar Undying Featherback Mossy Pohip Wartoad Molten Wartoad Rat King Ghostly Rat Lord Stone Borer Frost Delver Thunderstomp Rockback Charger

JOXAR'S INVENTORY:
Curious Jeweler Delving Jeweler Glittering Jeweler Scalding Jeweler Vibrant Jeweler Lithetail Assassin Torrent Tricktail Longneck Lampooner Manticorian Provocateur Witherbough Warlock Sparkle Nymph

HAUNTING ME IN MY DREAMS FOREVERMORE:
Bone Fiend Boolean Cog Frog Golden Idol Skycat

AM WORKING TO GET ON MY OWN:
Sorrel Gryphlet Superb Gryphlet
tumblr_inline_nk71b0gf1I1qg2i5p.png
GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL
GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL
I have an extra canary and sparrow you are looking for :)

EDIT:
And an eye of talona
I have an extra canary and sparrow you are looking for :)

EDIT:
And an eye of talona
Lichtdrache.gif
@sparkaflame101

eee what would you like for them?
@sparkaflame101

eee what would you like for them?
@velociriah

I prefer currency but I also take eggs! If you have an elemental egg to trade I would take that for all 3 of them?

LAH values are
Eye of talona- 65g
Crystalcleave Canary- 120g
Vigilant Sparrow- 115g (there's a big dip between t and g value here so roughly half)
@velociriah

I prefer currency but I also take eggs! If you have an elemental egg to trade I would take that for all 3 of them?

LAH values are
Eye of talona- 65g
Crystalcleave Canary- 120g
Vigilant Sparrow- 115g (there's a big dip between t and g value here so roughly half)
Lichtdrache.gif
@sparkaflame101

I have either a Shadow or a Water egg that I could trade for them, which would you prefer?
@sparkaflame101

I have either a Shadow or a Water egg that I could trade for them, which would you prefer?
@velociriah
Shadow for sure ^-^ I will unvault the fams and send a CR your way :D
@velociriah
Shadow for sure ^-^ I will unvault the fams and send a CR your way :D
Lichtdrache.gif
@sparkaflame101

Thank you so much! Trade approved and sent back.
@sparkaflame101

Thank you so much! Trade approved and sent back.
I took a look and found a few more extras!

LAH Values again:
Folded friend- 180g
Origami Steward- 88g
Magic Nymph- 58g
Sparkle Nymph- 65g
I took a look and found a few more extras!

LAH Values again:
Folded friend- 180g
Origami Steward- 88g
Magic Nymph- 58g
Sparkle Nymph- 65g
Lichtdrache.gif
@sparkaflame101 oh nice, would you like another Shadow egg for those? I also have the Water egg and a Nocturne egg, and gems and holiday currency, etc.
@sparkaflame101 oh nice, would you like another Shadow egg for those? I also have the Water egg and a Nocturne egg, and gems and holiday currency, etc.
1 2