Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Solve's Gijinka/OC Shop - [5/5 Filled]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Solvei Please tell me you're still around you magnificent unicorn of the lower planes
@Solvei Please tell me you're still around you magnificent unicorn of the lower planes
@xLILM0NSTERx Completed it, send second payment whenever, let me know if you want any changes [center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/584248291730915344/879936200356540466/Felix_-_xLILM0NSTERx.png[/img][/center]
@xLILM0NSTERx Completed it, send second payment whenever, let me know if you want any changes
Felix_-_xLILM0NSTERx.png
@yumehisakawa - sure I can do her, feel free to send half payment and I'll update you

@Riku114 - I rather just do one per person, outfit designs will take me longer but I can, it simply depends on what you want. Would you prefer to swap who you want drawn or stick with Johnathan?

@Decaffeinated - every once in a blue moon I pop out of my hovel and throw art at the masses, what do you request of me you awe-inspiring blight upon the lands?
@yumehisakawa - sure I can do her, feel free to send half payment and I'll update you

@Riku114 - I rather just do one per person, outfit designs will take me longer but I can, it simply depends on what you want. Would you prefer to swap who you want drawn or stick with Johnathan?

@Decaffeinated - every once in a blue moon I pop out of my hovel and throw art at the masses, what do you request of me you awe-inspiring blight upon the lands?
@Solvei I would like to comission an update for some of the older art you made, please. I'd like to start with a waist-up for Longtail; I miss having human art of him in his bio. I still have the piece you made if you need it for reference. In the meantime, I'll throw money your way >.>
@Solvei I would like to comission an update for some of the older art you made, please. I'd like to start with a waist-up for Longtail; I miss having human art of him in his bio. I still have the piece you made if you need it for reference. In the meantime, I'll throw money your way >.>
Ahhh he looks amazing thank you [emoji=tundra star size=1] I'll send over the CR now, although if it's alright could I ask that the eye scar the dragon has be added? (It can either be a cross like the apparel or any kinda scar youd want)
Ahhh he looks amazing thank you I'll send over the CR now, although if it's alright could I ask that the eye scar the dragon has be added? (It can either be a cross like the apparel or any kinda scar youd want)
@Solvei Thats alright! In that case I'd just like Johnathan then!
@Solvei Thats alright! In that case I'd just like Johnathan then!
adfa.png
@xLILM0NSTERx - sure thing ; https://sta.sh/0nkd39ftldc

@Decaffeinated - very well

@Riku114 - alrighty, I'll update you when I make progress
@xLILM0NSTERx - sure thing ; https://sta.sh/0nkd39ftldc

@Decaffeinated - very well

@Riku114 - alrighty, I'll update you when I make progress
@solvei
Just checking in! I sent a message to you over a month ago answering your question about my commission. I messaged so I didnt clog up this thread with my explanation, but I never heard back from you and and was wondering if you are still planning on/interested in continuing with the commission?

Thank you!
@solvei
Just checking in! I sent a message to you over a month ago answering your question about my commission. I messaged so I didnt clog up this thread with my explanation, but I never heard back from you and and was wondering if you are still planning on/interested in continuing with the commission?

Thank you!
krVJWCA.png
@Riku114 - Finished, let me know if you want any changes [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/577723470557741067/886426841072668692/Riku114_-_Johnathan.png[/img] @Mopzee - funny timing, I actually finished today. I apologize for not replying, I sometimes forget to, but I had trouble figuring out clothing designs and ended up revamping the whole idea. Let me know what you think and any changes you need [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/577723470557741067/886433143756824606/Oriax_-_Mopzee.png[/img]
@Riku114 - Finished, let me know if you want any changes

Riku114_-_Johnathan.png

@Mopzee - funny timing, I actually finished today. I apologize for not replying, I sometimes forget to, but I had trouble figuring out clothing designs and ended up revamping the whole idea. Let me know what you think and any changes you need

Oriax_-_Mopzee.png
@solvei Oh no problem! I just wanted to make sure you werent waiting on me or had missed the email!
I dont know if its just because im on mobile but that link appears broken, could you retry it please? :) nevermind it was better as soon as i hit submit on my post, haha

@solvei Oh no problem! I just wanted to make sure you werent waiting on me or had missed the email!
I dont know if its just because im on mobile but that link appears broken, could you retry it please? :) nevermind it was better as soon as i hit submit on my post, haha

krVJWCA.png
1 2 3 4 5 6