Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | =~~Spinaria's Shop~~=
1 2 ... 344 345 346 347 348 ... 351 352
@Spinaria I am interested in Accent: Quiet Night Imp F [item=Accent: Quiet Night Imp F] Do i pay the 550g for it now, or later when enough people are wanting a reprint or what? Also question, what if we are interested in a recolor of one of the festive trophy accent/skins?
@Spinaria I am interested in Accent: Quiet Night Imp F

Accent: Quiet Night Imp F

Do i pay the 550g for it now, or later when enough people are wanting a reprint or what?

Also question, what if we are interested in a recolor of one of the festive trophy accent/skins?
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do1_500.png
I love helping people so if you ever need help feel free to ask.

I'm also open to breed any of my dragons.

@spinaria

Is it possible to get copies of bribed accents, or how do they work?
@spinaria

Is it possible to get copies of bribed accents, or how do they work?
@Narconia

Later, when five slots are filled I will make a ping when the process starts~

I don't think FR allows artist to make recolors of festival selected skins...since they are now treated as site properties?
@Narconia

Later, when five slots are filled I will make a ping when the process starts~

I don't think FR allows artist to make recolors of festival selected skins...since they are now treated as site properties?
==Skins & Accents=Dragons & Arts
==.v2PcxeT.pnggLx0Hpj.png
@OpalineTeardrops

Bribed skins are only reprintable when the commissoner [who paid the bribe for those skins] wishes to do so. So the chance is higher if you contact its comissioner instead of me. ^^;
@OpalineTeardrops

Bribed skins are only reprintable when the commissoner [who paid the bribe for those skins] wishes to do so. So the chance is higher if you contact its comissioner instead of me. ^^;
@Spinaria ok thank you for explaining.

Also I thought so on the festive ones I just love the Accent: Blazing Sun and Accent: Frozen Aurora win tip covers. I also like how Accent: Mutilated-Horror and Accent: Weighted Wings have stuff on the horns. Then there is Accent: Oxyacetylene Flames I love the mane and tail stuff it has going on too.

I was kinda hoping for you to do one of them recolored to look more lightning/stormy if that makes sense.

Is Accent: Quiet Night Imp F a unlimited one or limited? Also would it be possible to do a recolor of it to look lightning/stormy or no?

Thank you for answering my questions and I look forward to the last 2 spots of Accent: Quiet Night Imp F filled out that accent is very lovely!
@Spinaria ok thank you for explaining.

Also I thought so on the festive ones I just love the Accent: Blazing Sun and Accent: Frozen Aurora win tip covers. I also like how Accent: Mutilated-Horror and Accent: Weighted Wings have stuff on the horns. Then there is Accent: Oxyacetylene Flames I love the mane and tail stuff it has going on too.

I was kinda hoping for you to do one of them recolored to look more lightning/stormy if that makes sense.

Is Accent: Quiet Night Imp F a unlimited one or limited? Also would it be possible to do a recolor of it to look lightning/stormy or no?

Thank you for answering my questions and I look forward to the last 2 spots of Accent: Quiet Night Imp F filled out that accent is very lovely!

@Narconia
Thank you for the love <3

Quiet Night Imp F is unlimited, so it will be forever reprintable as long as slots are filled.

All recolor/modification of my available skins/accents will need to go through the custom waitlist, one would need a custom slot to request recolors or new custom designs alike.
@Narconia
Thank you for the love <3

Quiet Night Imp F is unlimited, so it will be forever reprintable as long as slots are filled.

All recolor/modification of my available skins/accents will need to go through the custom waitlist, one would need a custom slot to request recolors or new custom designs alike.
@Spinaria how much would it cost to get it modified to look more lightning/stormy?
@Spinaria how much would it cost to get it modified to look more lightning/stormy?

@Narconia

Start at 500g if it's just a recolor that only shift the hue around.
For example: <->

Any edits on the design itself will be judged upon complexity and take extra charges.

Also blueprints will be provided by you since you will also decide how many copies will be printed.
@Narconia

Start at 500g if it's just a recolor that only shift the hue around.
For example: <->

Any edits on the design itself will be judged upon complexity and take extra charges.

Also blueprints will be provided by you since you will also decide how many copies will be printed.
@Spinaria ok could you pm me and tell me how much blueprints cost, and how much you would charge me to edit the Accent: Quiet Night Imp F to look lightning/stormy? Like shift the color to match lightening and storm cloud colors, and then change the butterfly/flower looking things to lightning or something like that, if that makes sense?

Also if i am slow to reply I do apologize I have been diagnosed with covid, and so i have random times where im awake, but there is a huge chunk of time where im sleeping because of meds, ect.
@Spinaria ok could you pm me and tell me how much blueprints cost, and how much you would charge me to edit the Accent: Quiet Night Imp F to look lightning/stormy? Like shift the color to match lightening and storm cloud colors, and then change the butterfly/flower looking things to lightning or something like that, if that makes sense?

Also if i am slow to reply I do apologize I have been diagnosed with covid, and so i have random times where im awake, but there is a huge chunk of time where im sleeping because of meds, ect.

@Spinaria
hello! sorry to bother you, i noticed that have 5/5 interest already. i just want to know how long it will be reprinted? if you think it's not time yet, i will continue to wait patiently^^
@Spinaria
hello! sorry to bother you, i noticed that have 5/5 interest already. i just want to know how long it will be reprinted? if you think it's not time yet, i will continue to wait patiently^^
21663875_tZDUMeVKejIIV6l.png

Mew||she/her||fr+15
• dragon sales
• wishlist
... Ice Runestone
1 2 ... 344 345 346 347 348 ... 351 352