Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Genshin Impact
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 334 335
@Stariixi maybe you could go on co-op and farm the materials you need from someone who has already unlocked all of inazuma?
@Stariixi maybe you could go on co-op and farm the materials you need from someone who has already unlocked all of inazuma?
?s1k5n=party.png
Woh that’s really smart
The only problem is that my adventure rank would probably be too low to join someone else’s land with inazuma and artifact farming for abyss herald hard :(

Getting someone to help me with artifacts is gonna be a nightmare because
Low ar = bad artifacts
And uh people scary
Woh that’s really smart
The only problem is that my adventure rank would probably be too low to join someone else’s land with inazuma and artifact farming for abyss herald hard :(

Getting someone to help me with artifacts is gonna be a nightmare because
Low ar = bad artifacts
And uh people scary
[b]aug 20, 21[/b] didn't do much in game today besides collect a few more electroculi, so i'm going to list off my thoughts about the 2.1 trailer! i didn't get time to type this down yesterday, but i've got more time to process the preview content in the meantime, so that's fine :D let the reacting commence! i've talked about this in this thread before, but i'm very hyped for the upcoming watatsumi and seirai islands. can't wait to explore them as soon as i unlock them! the possible balethunder on seirai is going to annoy me though. i wonder what's going on with the accelerated aging of the resistance fighters. what could be causing that? from kokomi and sara's dialogue, it seemed like it was something planned on sara's part, but i can't be sure yet. signora. there's my primary and paramount motivation to save. one of my favourite characters! [emoji=snapper size=1] i absolutely love her second form. can't wait to fight her. as for kazuha's cameos, it seemed like his friend's empty vision was being reactivated somehow. i'm not sure what that was all about. i also don't know whether or not he'll survive baal's strike. he didn't look like he was parrying it. traveller is having another showdown with raiden. do we seriously have to fight her again? i'm still trying to find my ningguang a 5* geo dmg% petra goblet. come on. the chances to roll a one can't be that low. yae is awfully suspicious. i don't trust her. lastly, good old scaramouche. i knew he'd finally show up and pull some sneaky moves. it makes sense at least 2 harbingers would be sent if the target is a war-waging god, but i somehow get the feeling that he has his own reasons for coming. to be honest, i'm pretty excited to see his role in the storyline. during his first appearance in unreconciled stars, while his design instantly became one of my favourites, he didn't really stand out to me much otherwise. maybe i'll find something to like about him other than his clothes.
aug 20, 21

didn't do much in game today besides collect a few more electroculi, so i'm going to list off my thoughts about the 2.1 trailer! i didn't get time to type this down yesterday, but i've got more time to process the preview content in the meantime, so that's fine :D let the reacting commence!

i've talked about this in this thread before, but i'm very hyped for the upcoming watatsumi and seirai islands. can't wait to explore them as soon as i unlock them! the possible balethunder on seirai is going to annoy me though.

i wonder what's going on with the accelerated aging of the resistance fighters. what could be causing that? from kokomi and sara's dialogue, it seemed like it was something planned on sara's part, but i can't be sure yet.

signora. there's my primary and paramount motivation to save. one of my favourite characters! i absolutely love her second form. can't wait to fight her.

as for kazuha's cameos, it seemed like his friend's empty vision was being reactivated somehow. i'm not sure what that was all about. i also don't know whether or not he'll survive baal's strike. he didn't look like he was parrying it.

traveller is having another showdown with raiden. do we seriously have to fight her again? i'm still trying to find my ningguang a 5* geo dmg% petra goblet. come on. the chances to roll a one can't be that low.

yae is awfully suspicious. i don't trust her.

lastly, good old scaramouche. i knew he'd finally show up and pull some sneaky moves. it makes sense at least 2 harbingers would be sent if the target is a war-waging god, but i somehow get the feeling that he has his own reasons for coming.

to be honest, i'm pretty excited to see his role in the storyline. during his first appearance in unreconciled stars, while his design instantly became one of my favourites, he didn't really stand out to me much otherwise. maybe i'll find something to like about him other than his clothes.
Yesssss I’m super excited for the signora fight! I don’t wanna fight Baal again
If I actually have to defeat her this time I quitting Genshin I can’t-
You want me, someone who can’t even figure out which artifacts are actually good to defeat a literal god??? I think not

Also my friend asked if they can hate me for being right because I once said that Baal looks like female scaramouche
Yesssss I’m super excited for the signora fight! I don’t wanna fight Baal again
If I actually have to defeat her this time I quitting Genshin I can’t-
You want me, someone who can’t even figure out which artifacts are actually good to defeat a literal god??? I think not

Also my friend asked if they can hate me for being right because I once said that Baal looks like female scaramouche
@Stariixi
What is your AR and world level? My alt may be low enough to help you plus you will probably be at least a little higher by the time she comes out. :)
If needed I can knock it down a world level.

Question for everyone: Should I put Rust on Yoimiya and the Hamiyumi on Fischl or the other way around?
@Stariixi
What is your AR and world level? My alt may be low enough to help you plus you will probably be at least a little higher by the time she comes out. :)
If needed I can knock it down a world level.

Question for everyone: Should I put Rust on Yoimiya and the Hamiyumi on Fischl or the other way around?
I will buy Insects, PM me.
f5IQTkD.png
I have seen a lot of people saying/suggesting that Scara is forcing Baal's hand to take people's visions away. Or even is the actual Electro Archon. But who knows and I am really excited to see what happens ouo~~

@Nysander

Hamayumi would probably be better on Yoimiya since isnt Rust's passive that that it decreases charged attack? But I would suppose that would highly be based on how you use her. The atk% for the Hamayumi is much higher when fully leveled 55.1% vs. 41.3% .

For Fischl she does better with an Elemental Mastery type bow. So if you were around for the Windbloom Festival, the Ode would be really good. Or if you have a Stringless that also would be really good.

Hope that helps uwu
I have seen a lot of people saying/suggesting that Scara is forcing Baal's hand to take people's visions away. Or even is the actual Electro Archon. But who knows and I am really excited to see what happens ouo~~

@Nysander

Hamayumi would probably be better on Yoimiya since isnt Rust's passive that that it decreases charged attack? But I would suppose that would highly be based on how you use her. The atk% for the Hamayumi is much higher when fully leveled 55.1% vs. 41.3% .

For Fischl she does better with an Elemental Mastery type bow. So if you were around for the Windbloom Festival, the Ode would be really good. Or if you have a Stringless that also would be really good.

Hope that helps uwu
UZVTEBc.png
@nysander I’m currently on AR 25, but most likely going to get to around 35 by the end of the Liyue story quest ssjsjns
@nysander I’m currently on AR 25, but most likely going to get to around 35 by the end of the Liyue story quest ssjsjns
[quote name="@Nysander" date="2021-08-21 21:11:22" ] [snip] Question for everyone: Should I put Rust on Yoimiya and the Hamiyumi on Fischl or the other way around? [/quote] assuming you're using yoimiya the "standard" way, which is dealing damage through her e skill and relying on her normal attacks over charged, rust would be better. rust's passive increases her normal atk, and while it does decrease your charged atk, again, if you're doing damage through her e, that shouldn't be a problem because typically you won't be using her charged atk at all. depending on its refinement rank, rust can even outperform some bows like skyward harp on yoimiya. however, if you're building her to deal damage through her charged atk, that's a different story, and you might want to consider hamayumi instead. hamayumi is also decent on her, but it sacrifices a lot of normal atk dmg increase for charged atk. it also requires you to have 100 energy to fully utilize the passive, so i'd personally say it's less consistent than rust and will probably give you a lower total damage output. as for fischl, it depends what you're building her as. physical dps, electro dps, reactions support, etc make different weapons work very differently on her. rust could work ok on her if you're building her as a physical dps, but for off-field support i'd recommend neither of these bows and go for an elemental mastery bow instead. all in all how you're building each character will affect how rust/hamayumi works on them massively, but i'd recommend rust on yoimiya because her e-activated normal attacks will generally give you better and more consistent dps than charged attacks.
@Nysander wrote on 2021-08-21 21:11:22:
[snip]

assuming you're using yoimiya the "standard" way, which is dealing damage through her e skill and relying on her normal attacks over charged, rust would be better. rust's passive increases her normal atk, and while it does decrease your charged atk, again, if you're doing damage through her e, that shouldn't be a problem because typically you won't be using her charged atk at all. depending on its refinement rank, rust can even outperform some bows like skyward harp on yoimiya.

however, if you're building her to deal damage through her charged atk, that's a different story, and you might want to consider hamayumi instead. hamayumi is also decent on her, but it sacrifices a lot of normal atk dmg increase for charged atk. it also requires you to have 100 energy to fully utilize the passive, so i'd personally say it's less consistent than rust and will probably give you a lower total damage output.

as for fischl, it depends what you're building her as. physical dps, electro dps, reactions support, etc make different weapons work very differently on her.

rust could work ok on her if you're building her as a physical dps, but for off-field support i'd recommend neither of these bows and go for an elemental mastery bow instead.

all in all how you're building each character will affect how rust/hamayumi works on them massively, but i'd recommend rust on yoimiya because her e-activated normal attacks will generally give you better and more consistent dps than charged attacks.
@AjiFox
I don't use charge attacks very often with bow users. I find it very hard to aim(in general) and hit before they are too close and have to dodge. So autos is all I use when they are on the field. Both Yoi and Fish hit pretty hard that way.
I was just thinking that if I use Hamiyumi on Yoimiya I can't run a full Shiminawa's set because the 4 piece contradicts the bow. I guess a 2shimi's and 2witch would work with her so hmm.
I know Stringless would be better for Fischl but that is glued to Venti and those 2 are the only other level 90 weapons available. I don't currently have the recourses to fully level anything else so....

@Stariixi
Oh unfortunately my alt is just 1 world level to high, even if I drop it by then it probably would be to high. Even with planning to camp at AR45 would put it to high...ugh I'm sorry, I thought I'd be closer to your level. I can come to your world and fight stuff for you if you want, like domains and bosses.

Edit:
@ceilingtile
Oop I was already writing this response when you posted.

Yeah that definitely helps. I don't use charged as aforementioned in Ajifox's reply. So if Rust would be better for that that would be good. Then I could run a full Shiminawas's set. Unfortunately for Fischl she just gets whatever is left over because I don't have the recourses to level another EM bow for her.
@AjiFox
I don't use charge attacks very often with bow users. I find it very hard to aim(in general) and hit before they are too close and have to dodge. So autos is all I use when they are on the field. Both Yoi and Fish hit pretty hard that way.
I was just thinking that if I use Hamiyumi on Yoimiya I can't run a full Shiminawa's set because the 4 piece contradicts the bow. I guess a 2shimi's and 2witch would work with her so hmm.
I know Stringless would be better for Fischl but that is glued to Venti and those 2 are the only other level 90 weapons available. I don't currently have the recourses to fully level anything else so....

@Stariixi
Oh unfortunately my alt is just 1 world level to high, even if I drop it by then it probably would be to high. Even with planning to camp at AR45 would put it to high...ugh I'm sorry, I thought I'd be closer to your level. I can come to your world and fight stuff for you if you want, like domains and bosses.

Edit:
@ceilingtile
Oop I was already writing this response when you posted.

Yeah that definitely helps. I don't use charged as aforementioned in Ajifox's reply. So if Rust would be better for that that would be good. Then I could run a full Shiminawas's set. Unfortunately for Fischl she just gets whatever is left over because I don't have the recourses to level another EM bow for her.
I will buy Insects, PM me.
f5IQTkD.png
I'm only AR 14, only just entered Liyue yesterday
I'm only AR 14, only just entered Liyue yesterday
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 334 335