Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Natron's skins - reprinting some!
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 162 163
@applespider I am! I'm technically always taking customs, however that's just because I never had to put a pause to it [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1] But this might take some time as I'm still waiting for people to reply and have several in queue. But you can still claim a slot and tell me about it if you'd like!
@applespider I am! I'm technically always taking customs, however that's just because I never had to put a pause to it But this might take some time as I'm still waiting for people to reply and have several in queue. But you can still claim a slot and tell me about it if you'd like!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Hey goodmorning! I actually wanna order two matching ones for a veilspun dragon duo of mine. Before I continue - are you willing to do that? Love your lair btw!
Hey goodmorning! I actually wanna order two matching ones for a veilspun dragon duo of mine. Before I continue - are you willing to do that? Love your lair btw!
@teenytk as the person before you is not responding, I am ready to start working on your accents! I just have a tiny Hell Knight pixel commission to do before and after that I'm all yours!
@teenytk as the person before you is not responding, I am ready to start working on your accents! I just have a tiny Hell Knight pixel commission to do before and after that I'm all yours!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@applespider I would be absolutely honoured to do so! Do tell about the details (although I hope you read my notes under customs!)
@applespider I would be absolutely honoured to do so! Do tell about the details (although I hope you read my notes under customs!)
I did! I hope these work - of course if it sounds like too much or out of your wheelhouse it's no issue at all. I have two veilspuns with the same colors in different places. They're staying basic except for underbelly and I'm currently working on giving them both the underbelly gene (soon as the scrolls are on the market/ah)... [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/4369150][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/43692/4369150_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/6033175][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/60332/6033175_350.png[/img][/url] I also haven't decided on their final names and lore orz" so I'd rather not have the skins specifically be named After them BUT I'd love to give them silk and flower accents in the colors they contrast (giving maize colored flowers for Qi and gold for Faith). Basically with silk draping between the flowers and the flowers in their hair - or something of that nature? As long as it makes them appear a duo, I am thinking of them being sort of like a seductive power unit that swindle treasure from others by being beautiful and covered in blooms. Once they have their underbelly genes they'll look like this! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=62&bodygene=0&breed=19&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=1&tertgene=70&winggene=0&wings=45&auth=61f73babcac261d764235d4117f29c88ba3b5dd4&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=1&bodygene=0&breed=19&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=45&tertgene=70&winggene=0&wings=62&auth=bb78855742de717ed2d7ab83fe563557e519df7b&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
I did! I hope these work - of course if it sounds like too much or out of your wheelhouse it's no issue at all.

I have two veilspuns with the same colors in different places. They're staying basic except for underbelly and I'm currently working on giving them both the underbelly gene (soon as the scrolls are on the market/ah)...

4369150_350.png

6033175_350.png

I also haven't decided on their final names and lore orz" so I'd rather not have the skins specifically be named After them BUT I'd love to give them silk and flower accents in the colors they contrast (giving maize colored flowers for Qi and gold for Faith). Basically with silk draping between the flowers and the flowers in their hair - or something of that nature? As long as it makes them appear a duo, I am thinking of them being sort of like a seductive power unit that swindle treasure from others by being beautiful and covered in blooms.

Once they have their underbelly genes they'll look like this!

dragon?age=1&body=62&bodygene=0&breed=19&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=1&tertgene=70&winggene=0&wings=45&auth=61f73babcac261d764235d4117f29c88ba3b5dd4&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=1&bodygene=0&breed=19&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=45&tertgene=70&winggene=0&wings=62&auth=bb78855742de717ed2d7ab83fe563557e519df7b&dummyext=prev.png
@applespider OMG, firstly, they're gorgeous!! Secondly, I love the idea, this is certainly feasible and it shouldn't be hard to pull off! If you'd like me to add some little jewellery as well, I can totally do it! I'm gonna go for slightly drier leaves aka so to not make the green too contrasting and "unappealing", if that even exists.
@applespider OMG, firstly, they're gorgeous!! Secondly, I love the idea, this is certainly feasible and it shouldn't be hard to pull off! If you'd like me to add some little jewellery as well, I can totally do it! I'm gonna go for slightly drier leaves aka so to not make the green too contrasting and "unappealing", if that even exists.
Oh awesome!!! Also, yeah that works! I'll leave it up to your creative liberty and trust your color composition (because your other skins are beautiful), and... maybe some jewelry if it matches? Perhaps earrings. I'm open to the idea, however I do like the idea of these two remaining fairly simple! Like, less is more with them, y'know? Again, I'll leave it up to you! I know it'll take some time but I can't wait to see what you come up with!!
Oh awesome!!! Also, yeah that works! I'll leave it up to your creative liberty and trust your color composition (because your other skins are beautiful), and... maybe some jewelry if it matches? Perhaps earrings. I'm open to the idea, however I do like the idea of these two remaining fairly simple! Like, less is more with them, y'know? Again, I'll leave it up to you! I know it'll take some time but I can't wait to see what you come up with!!
@applespider thank you so much ♥!!! at this point, it will only take some time for me to get to your order but, knowing that I love making accents, it shouldn't really be a problem ^u^ I'll keep em simple!
@applespider thank you so much ♥!!! at this point, it will only take some time for me to get to your order but, knowing that I love making accents, it shouldn't really be a problem ^u^ I'll keep em simple!
Sounds good! I'm in no rush, take your time c:
Sounds good! I'm in no rush, take your time c:
___________________ 70571229.png ______
adult player | FR+9 | lore fanatic
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
@Ichorus @Harmonywish @dandyfrau @lynxedlight @Gaston @Lodzhal @Wizardry @Sekine @GermanicNordic @Madrigalism

ALRIGHT, Y'ALL, thank you for your quick interest! I need to collecc payment so I can submit it for printing, the other (private and slightly altered) version went through without any problems so, ideally, this one should be just as easy.

It's 900 G! PM or 1-way CR, I'll send the copies to you via PMs afterwards
@Ichorus @Harmonywish @dandyfrau @lynxedlight @Gaston @Lodzhal @Wizardry @Sekine @GermanicNordic @Madrigalism

ALRIGHT, Y'ALL, thank you for your quick interest! I need to collecc payment so I can submit it for printing, the other (private and slightly altered) version went through without any problems so, ideally, this one should be just as easy.

It's 900 G! PM or 1-way CR, I'll send the copies to you via PMs afterwards
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 162 163