Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Jigsaw Updates
Jigsaw is my favorite fairgrounds game. It's relaxing and a great way to unwind after the day. I have very few issues with it, just one small suggestion.

An ability to have extra space to sort pieces would be fantastic, as it gets very cluttered as is with the current system. If this is implemented, you could add harder difficulties too!
Jigsaw is my favorite fairgrounds game. It's relaxing and a great way to unwind after the day. I have very few issues with it, just one small suggestion.

An ability to have extra space to sort pieces would be fantastic, as it gets very cluttered as is with the current system. If this is implemented, you could add harder difficulties too!
Support! It is very hard to see what pieces you have when they are all on top of each other. Especially if the picture is mostly one color.

Also, unrelated to your suggestion but you mentioned jigsaw updating so… maybe try to do some mobile friendly optimization? Right now it is utterly impossible to do jigsaw on mobile/touch screen.
Support! It is very hard to see what pieces you have when they are all on top of each other. Especially if the picture is mostly one color.

Also, unrelated to your suggestion but you mentioned jigsaw updating so… maybe try to do some mobile friendly optimization? Right now it is utterly impossible to do jigsaw on mobile/touch screen.
gG13YVz.pngtumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
Support! It's my favorite right next to G&G and I like playing it despite it being far less efficient! I also usually do the outer rims first (I think most people do? But I don't see discussion on it) so having a bit more space would be nice.
Support! It's my favorite right next to G&G and I like playing it despite it being far less efficient! I also usually do the outer rims first (I think most people do? But I don't see discussion on it) so having a bit more space would be nice.
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
[quote name="Niceless" date="2021-08-03 19:55:58" ] Support! It's my favorite right next to G&G and I like playing it despite it being far less efficient! I also usually do the outer rims first (I think most people do? But I don't see discussion on it) so having a bit more space would be nice. [/quote] I try to sort by color first, as it's a relaxing way for me. Sorting/organizing is how I unwind, and jigsaw is perfect for that. There are other puzzle makers, but I think FR really has it down with complicated pieces and art that's really, really good for puzzles.
Niceless wrote on 2021-08-03 19:55:58:

I try to sort by color first, as it's a relaxing way for me. Sorting/organizing is how I unwind, and jigsaw is perfect for that. There are other puzzle makers, but I think FR really has it down with complicated pieces and art that's really, really good for puzzles.
I'd also like if when you full screen it the pictures don't go super blurry ): I don't know if anybody else has this issue but they look so crisp when they're smaller sized, but I have bad eyes and can't see them that small.

Edit: Also I would love if we continued adding to the collection of art! I feel like I have to refresh 4-5 times to get something new. I always seem to get the same artwork. Maybe I just do too many puzzles...
I'd also like if when you full screen it the pictures don't go super blurry ): I don't know if anybody else has this issue but they look so crisp when they're smaller sized, but I have bad eyes and can't see them that small.

Edit: Also I would love if we continued adding to the collection of art! I feel like I have to refresh 4-5 times to get something new. I always seem to get the same artwork. Maybe I just do too many puzzles...
................DY8LRv7.png WDItveK.png
ePOliyb.pngMHHKqsF.pngkI850Ts.png
I would love the arrange option for the pieces, like jigsawplanet.com has. It randomly arranges the pieces around the space the jigsaw needs, so they don't touch each others (if they're is enough room). The ghost image on the background could also be nice. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/876743975506178088/877898769524457512/unknown.png[/img]
I would love the arrange option for the pieces, like jigsawplanet.com has. It randomly arranges the pieces around the space the jigsaw needs, so they don't touch each others (if they're is enough room).
The ghost image on the background could also be nice.

unknown.png
YS0YdoS.png
IofdFoL.png __
i[ wishlist ] ___ [ sky collection ] ___ [ personal logs ] ___ [ avatar dragon ]