Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WATERDOM] OOF Raffle: CLOSED
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 84 85
Thank y'all so much for hosting this! It was a blast :)
  1. contaminated relics
  2. brightshine weavings
  3. murkmith relics
  4. shining scales
  5. hanami
  6. hibernating bosses
  7. leviathan lair expansion
  8. shoredeep den expansion
Thank y'all so much for hosting this! It was a blast :)
  1. contaminated relics
  2. brightshine weavings
  3. murkmith relics
  4. shining scales
  5. hanami
  6. hibernating bosses
  7. leviathan lair expansion
  8. shoredeep den expansion
@Jousama - Ooh, thank you! :)

1. Brightshine Weavings
2. Shining Scales
@Jousama - Ooh, thank you! :)

1. Brightshine Weavings
2. Shining Scales
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
awesome, thank you so much to everyone who helped put this together! and thanks for a fun battle! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] 1. Brightshine Weavings 2. Shoredeep Den Expansion 3. Leviathan Lair Expansion 4. Shining Scales 5. New Wind 6. Water Drop 7. Nature Seed 8. Plague Carrier 9. Scatter A Go Go
awesome, thank you so much to everyone who helped put this together! and thanks for a fun battle!

1. Brightshine Weavings
2. Shoredeep Den Expansion
3. Leviathan Lair Expansion
4. Shining Scales
5. New Wind
6. Water Drop
7. Nature Seed
8. Plague Carrier
9. Scatter A Go Go
Q0p4QGz.pngfkWjutW.pngUU9vIu2.png bbNLp19.gif
@Jousama !!! I wasn’t expecting this in the slightest! Tysm for hosting and for everyone’s hard work that was put into this :’)

1. shining scales
2. scatter a go go
3. leviathan lair expansion
4. hanami
5. nature seed
6. art ! <3
@Jousama !!! I wasn’t expecting this in the slightest! Tysm for hosting and for everyone’s hard work that was put into this :’)

1. shining scales
2. scatter a go go
3. leviathan lair expansion
4. hanami
5. nature seed
6. art ! <3
do8EFwO.pnge5UZBqK.png ____
S H A D O W T I M E
wishlistavatarhatchery

lea - she/her - fr+0
______
sZJK5QJ.png
Sweet! And congrats, Water!

1. Contaminated Relics
3. Hibernating Bosses

I was just inventorying my bears this morning, and realized I was missing the graveyard guardian!
Sweet! And congrats, Water!

1. Contaminated Relics
3. Hibernating Bosses

I was just inventorying my bears this morning, and realized I was missing the graveyard guardian!
uDNAbBS.png
@Jousama

Can I join the winning rounds pinglist?
@Jousama

Can I join the winning rounds pinglist?
Sorry I missed my first ping
Thank you and Congrats on the big win!!!

1. Mired In Toads
2. Friends on The Otherside
3. Hibernating Bosses
4. Sewer Trek
5. Roc and Roll
6. We're So Shiny
7. Let the Games Begin
8. How Does Your Garden Grow
9. Ice Crystal
10. Light the Way
11. 5 Lair Spots
Sorry I missed my first ping
Thank you and Congrats on the big win!!!

1. Mired In Toads
2. Friends on The Otherside
3. Hibernating Bosses
4. Sewer Trek
5. Roc and Roll
6. We're So Shiny
7. Let the Games Begin
8. How Does Your Garden Grow
9. Ice Crystal
10. Light the Way
11. 5 Lair Spots
w8o0xW1.png

Ah! Thanks Water for all y'all did
  1. Gladegift Relics
  2. Guardians of Montonui
  3. Aerborne Relics
  4. Luminous Relics
  5. Murkmith Relics
  6. Spellwrought Relics
  7. Starfall Skins
  8. Flameforged Finery
  9. Greenskeeper Grandour
  10. Fathomsearch Relics

Ah! Thanks Water for all y'all did
  1. Gladegift Relics
  2. Guardians of Montonui
  3. Aerborne Relics
  4. Luminous Relics
  5. Murkmith Relics
  6. Spellwrought Relics
  7. Starfall Skins
  8. Flameforged Finery
  9. Greenskeeper Grandour
  10. Fathomsearch Relics
@Jousama

Thank you and congrats on the battle!

1. Contaminated Relics
2. Luminous Relics
3. Murkmith Relics
4. Glitterfreeze Relics
5. Plague Carrier
@Jousama

Thank you and congrats on the battle!

1. Contaminated Relics
2. Luminous Relics
3. Murkmith Relics
4. Glitterfreeze Relics
5. Plague Carrier
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
[center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/683419813711839318/845546702277443584/header_oof_far.png[/img][/center] Our third round of prizes have been sent out! Let's give a round of applause to our fourth set of winners! [br][emoji=gold crown][color=transparent]--[/color][color=#218C8B][size=4][b]WINNERS - ROUND FOUR[b][/size][/color] -----[br] [list=1] [*]@smolrogue [*]@szikra [*]@ladylilitu [*]@flipthefrog [*]@casanoble [*]@finalflight [*]@wishuponadragon [*]@halcy [*]@neohcs [*]@tinytalkingtina [*]@kaichoukai (Second ping!) [/list] Your deadline to respond is: [b]05:00 August 18, 2021 FR Time[/b] [br][center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3043029#post_48550543][b]>> Click here to go to the Available Prizes <<[/b][/url][br][/center] For those who need a quick refresher on how to claim your prize from this raffle, the rules can be found below: [color=#218C8B][emoji=ping] [b]A Quick Rules Refresher[/b][/color] ----- [list] [*] Please [b]make a list of your prize preferences [/b]in this thread with the number of items on your list equal to the number you were drawn. For example, the first winner would list just one prize pack, the second would list two, etc. [*] [b]Make sure your prizes are listed in order of priority.[/b] The higher on your list the prize is, the more likely you are to get it! [*] Winners will have [b]24 hours to respond[/b] with their prize pack list, or they will be moved to the bottom of the next round. After 2 missed rounds, a replacement winner will be pulled. [*] If you'd like to be pinged to stay notified of each round of winners, just ask Jousama to be added to the Winning Rounds Pinglist![/list] [center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/857084508636708864/861039162622083102/image0.png[/img][/center] [quote=Winning Rounds Pinglist][size=1]@RosaTheRad @pulchritudinous @xxnyxy @BabyClown @N3WV01D @matchstickphyre @kennybruiskovn @DoppelBia @Sitten1115 @WinterWandering @TheEnforcer @hotpants @urbancountry26 @Eaglefairy @Unelore @iWolffe @Verbenas @Pavus @IamNoHere @Darlnim @NafariousVinny @Yuubi @xgb @Lamnia @Shelybear @ThunderFang @Mirrinaattori @Piph @AshenMist @Earwyrm @Harrowdawn @CrashingKittens @Bantymom @Achoo @Meadbhb @ScribblyGryphon @Annie2323 @Grymmlock @GayBulborb @AstralKepeire @ClearBright @ViciousCurse @Desol @growlbark @Leafless @luxidy @actuallychaotic @Pargon @Suplauren @Lovejoy @kwozmotis @Fallenarrow @Shadylex @Juxta13 @bobthebob @GremlinEoin @Hawkstar64 @Finchtea @Greywaren @Univelka @Equusina @LingwysticMistic @PlagueMaw @Bathylle @jazilee @Claudea @nerdofnerds @vixentail @ZenithDreams @Sennethe @atlanticREM @Nazara @adrienne @Elodea @aura12 @LithoLab @Reroad @Jillyabsolute @GuardParade @Kiranagi @chiravianskies[/size][/quote]
header_oof_far.png

Our third round of prizes have been sent out! Let's give a round of applause to our fourth set of winners!

--WINNERS - ROUND FOUR

1. @smolrogue
  2. @szikra
  3. @ladylilitu
  4. @flipthefrog
  5. @casanoble
  6. @finalflight
  7. @wishuponadragon
  8. @halcy
  9. @neohcs
  10. @tinytalkingtina
  11. @kaichoukai (Second ping!)

Your deadline to respond is: 05:00 August 18, 2021 FR Time

For those who need a quick refresher on how to claim your prize from this raffle, the rules can be found below:

A Quick Rules Refresher
  • Please make a list of your prize preferences in this thread with the number of items on your list equal to the number you were drawn. For example, the first winner would list just one prize pack, the second would list two, etc.
  • Make sure your prizes are listed in order of priority. The higher on your list the prize is, the more likely you are to get it!
  • Winners will have 24 hours to respond with their prize pack list, or they will be moved to the bottom of the next round. After 2 missed rounds, a replacement winner will be pulled.
  • If you'd like to be pinged to stay notified of each round of winners, just ask Jousama to be added to the Winning Rounds Pinglist!
image0.png
Na5WGHa.png
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 84 85