Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
[quote name="qunii" date="2021-08-13 21:02:13" ] does anyone else, like, get weirdly jealous/envious about fictional characters' boots? like man, i wanna wear some sick *** boots. why can't my boots look like that, why can't i look as cool wearing boots as that [/quote] You wouldn't believe how badly I want Megamind's platform spiky boots.
qunii wrote on 2021-08-13 21:02:13:
does anyone else, like, get weirdly jealous/envious about fictional characters' boots? like man, i wanna wear some sick *** boots. why can't my boots look like that, why can't i look as cool wearing boots as that

You wouldn't believe how badly I want Megamind's platform spiky boots.
FTuaU7Y.png
i remember watching that original mordetwi airplanes video before the ship blew up and honestly idk if i should laugh or cry
maybe both
i remember watching that original mordetwi airplanes video before the ship blew up and honestly idk if i should laugh or cry
maybe both
FR+0
Wishlist
Fun dip snorter#7940 on discord
unknown.png
thats actually not over half the card...huh

if i even get the sticker then what do i put it on :thinking:
thats actually not over half the card...huh

if i even get the sticker then what do i put it on :thinking:
Boston and Hope aren't starving! And they have familiars! And scenes! This is such good news. They've come such a long way
Boston and Hope aren't starving! And they have familiars! And scenes! This is such good news. They've come such a long way
why am i awake again
why am i awake again
shes_so_small.gif ssssssssssssssssssssss
shiloh/piper
any prns
:-)
sssssssssssssssssssssssss shes_so_small.gif
Ayo, 12,000
Ayo, 12,000
w3Zfvla.gif -Wishlist
-She/Her
-Pings are ok!
-You matter
”If a human disagrees with you, let him live. In a hundred billion galaxies, you will not find another.” - Carl Sagan
Just woke up but I still feel tired smh
Just woke up but I still feel tired smh
seGmw74.jpg
[quote name="sneekiblin" date="2021-08-09 05:36:30" ] pkmn go: offers a machop in vicinity my head: arca_-_machote.mp3 [/quote] i: see this post lookin at my latest forum posts my head: arca_-_machote.mp3 -- feeling better today than last night at least idk if to take my laptop with me to the little trip, only got carry-on included w ticket (and dont own any proper heckin suitcase either way and tend to pack light anyway) and the laptop would hog 1/4 of the weight requirement hmm. Probably Not?? Tho Would Maybe Be Nice? tho i could take a few library books or w/e with me. and theres a pdf of some book ive been in the midst of for ages so i could have some of that too, on my phone also my ntdo switch! my friend will be constantly surprised at my ability to just make do with my phone hahahaha, he hates being on discord etc on the phone
sneekiblin wrote on 2021-08-09 05:36:30:
pkmn go: offers a machop in vicinity
my head: arca_-_machote.mp3
i: see this post lookin at my latest forum posts
my head: arca_-_machote.mp3

--

feeling better today than last night at least

idk if to take my laptop with me to the little trip, only got carry-on included w ticket (and dont own any proper heckin suitcase either way and tend to pack light anyway) and the laptop would hog 1/4 of the weight requirement
hmm. Probably Not?? Tho Would Maybe Be Nice? tho i could take a few library books or w/e with me. and theres a pdf of some book ive been in the midst of for ages so i could have some of that too, on my phone
also my ntdo switch!
my friend will be constantly surprised at my ability to just make do with my phone hahahaha, he hates being on discord etc on the phone
a minimal doodle of a charcoal/periwinkle imperial with some matchy apparel lounging, with the text 'wow...' near her head she/her / frt+10

"have you tried drink water"
I should probably stop attempting to do any kind of crafting until this thumb joint actually heals. :/
I should probably stop attempting to do any kind of crafting until this thumb joint actually heals. :/
B8_L2.pngm35_book.pngm2_02_book.pngm22_book.pngl4_02_book.pngl7_01_book.pngB8_R2.png
DPSlXho.png
I am not okay
Can she just please look in her google drive
I'm too fricken scared to text her because so many people r gonna get mad

IM SURPISED I HAVENT BEEN HARASSED ABOUT RIDING MY BIKE YET
I am an emotional mess
I am not okay
Can she just please look in her google drive
I'm too fricken scared to text her because so many people r gonna get mad

IM SURPISED I HAVENT BEEN HARASSED ABOUT RIDING MY BIKE YET
I am an emotional mess
tenor.gif-.. . ... .--. .- .. .-.tenor.gif