Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [private] Breeding request
1 2 3 4
@Shadowyn
Hello again, I bred Millidia and got 4 babies from her :D
So I have two questions now:
- would you allow me to breed her once more?
- if so, should I send her back to you now or keep her until she's RTB again?
@Shadowyn
Hello again, I bred Millidia and got 4 babies from her :D
So I have two questions now:
- would you allow me to breed her once more?
- if so, should I send her back to you now or keep her until she's RTB again?
00a-Sig-hatchery.png01-Sig-art.png04-Sig-hub.png
00b-Sig-hatchery.png02-Sig-wishlist.png05-Sig-fam.png
00c-Sig-hatchery.png03-Sig-CFCE.png06-Sig-empty.png
@Kalia
You can keep her until she is RTB again, and go ahead and breed her again. Thank you for the update on her, I'll have to take a look at the hatchlings! :D
@Kalia
You can keep her until she is RTB again, and go ahead and breed her again. Thank you for the update on her, I'll have to take a look at the hatchlings! :D
smallest_caesin_sig_by_bananaflavoredshroom_ddci9jd.png
Oh, hi!
I'm a bit nervous to lend Adeline, she's very special to me :^0
Oh, hi!
I'm a bit nervous to lend Adeline, she's very special to me :^0
@Thing
I understand :) I've been borrowing a lot of dragons in the past (in fact one of such cases is above your post) and they all went back home unharmed. If you want, I can try to find and give you names of people who were lending, so they can give you some "references". I keep all the guest dragons in dedicated tab of my lair, so there's no risk they will "wander away" and they only leave it when going for nest (unless I'm a host, then they just sit there until they go home). There's a few people in Earth that regularly host my dragons and I never had issues with them, so I can ask only them to host Adeline if you prefer.
@Thing
I understand :) I've been borrowing a lot of dragons in the past (in fact one of such cases is above your post) and they all went back home unharmed. If you want, I can try to find and give you names of people who were lending, so they can give you some "references". I keep all the guest dragons in dedicated tab of my lair, so there's no risk they will "wander away" and they only leave it when going for nest (unless I'm a host, then they just sit there until they go home). There's a few people in Earth that regularly host my dragons and I never had issues with them, so I can ask only them to host Adeline if you prefer.
00a-Sig-hatchery.png01-Sig-art.png04-Sig-hub.png
00b-Sig-hatchery.png02-Sig-wishlist.png05-Sig-fam.png
00c-Sig-hatchery.png03-Sig-CFCE.png06-Sig-empty.png
1 2 3 4