Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
clawstrider wildclaw skin when
clawstrider wildclaw skin when
was not expecting to get emotional over an episode of space dandy but man, that was sad. :(
was not expecting to get emotional over an episode of space dandy but man, that was sad. :(
7699.png Vault cleanout/sales thread
ow ok having impacted wisdom teeth was a big mistake
ow ok having impacted wisdom teeth was a big mistake
Forum pings are disabled. Please avoid profile comments and private messages unless it's for business.
I know that the chance of the release of the second batch of Harvest apparel and the announcement of the start of Drakeharvest being in one post is extremely unlikely but I would love to see that
I know that the chance of the release of the second batch of Harvest apparel and the announcement of the start of Drakeharvest being in one post is extremely unlikely but I would love to see that
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="Lasagnagsag" date="2021-08-12 19:17:02" ] [quote name="Ceruleanfire" date="2021-08-12 18:46:01" ] Stop putting Marva eyes in Roundsey's I am BEGGING you [/quote] Honestly it's terrible. Imagine finally winning a raffle and you just get that. [/quote] Staff, I recommend you put unopened Marva chests in the raffle instead of apparel that we can get easily. You know, stuff like: [item=marva's mischievous hat][item=marva's glorious yarn][item=marva's remarkable reflection]
Lasagnagsag wrote on 2021-08-12 19:17:02:
Ceruleanfire wrote on 2021-08-12 18:46:01:
Stop putting Marva eyes in Roundsey's I am BEGGING you

Honestly it's terrible. Imagine finally winning a raffle and you just get that.

Staff, I recommend you put unopened Marva chests in the raffle instead of apparel that we can get easily. You know, stuff like:

Marva's Mischievous Hat Marva's Glorious Yarn Marva's Remarkable Reflection
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
hnng....i dont wanna go to work tonight...
hnng....i dont wanna go to work tonight...
ECWVu.gifIiUng.gifLIvad.gifejvtR.gif
me: existz
Mah rsd: itz free real estate
me: existz
Mah rsd: itz free real estate
9YmzAZz.png
6YtLZau.png
LRdLP2V.png
ACOZFAh.png
kE8PZoU.png
8732-DEFC-0882-405-A-A1-FC-A7-F406-FC25-B0.gifjt3PpxV.pngqo188r4.png
WKtl2lb.png
VjdktqS.png
FObX7rS.png
LardsEd.png
YMPbu9R.png
oh no i wanna change my username again
oh no i wanna change my username again
an animated feraligatr sprite from pokemon crystal > call me mantis
> they / she
> fr +2
> art dump
w the nonbinary flag and the word nonbinary
the asexual flag and the word asexual
the lesbian flag and the word lesbian
free buttons
ee > reply hazy,
try again... blinking_cursor.gif
day 3. 500 gems to go. wooooo
day 3. 500 gems to go. wooooo
7699.png Vault cleanout/sales thread
I swear every time I go outside something GETS me. Today I got stung by a yellow jacket while laying in the grass in the yard, not fun </3
I swear every time I go outside something GETS me. Today I got stung by a yellow jacket while laying in the grass in the yard, not fun </3
FTuaU7Y.png