Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Last post wins! (vers.2)
Aight, I need a name suggestion for my rival.
Give me your dumbest names.

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
[quote name="BigSisterMoon" date="2021-08-12 03:57:34" ] Aight, I need a name suggestion for my rival. Give me your dumbest names. [/quote] mr tree kool-aid man soup boi
BigSisterMoon wrote on 2021-08-12 03:57:34:
mr tree
kool-aid man
soup
boi
BEJVO.gif a3qxG.gif 7GQVm.gif 8SORr.gif T2BwT.gif
unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png
YES KOOL AID MAN
YES KOOL AID MAN

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
How about Amogus?
How about Amogus?

GY8SaZl.png
Sus Amogus?
Sus Amogus?
Amogus it is.
Amogus it is.

GY8SaZl.png
Hmmmm
Should I try and shiny hunt my starter...
Hmmmm
Should I try and shiny hunt my starter...

GY8SaZl.png
Do you want to? I'd say that's all it really comes down to, y'know?
Do you want to? I'd say that's all it really comes down to, y'know?
I have received bad news, I have another one of those lessons that make me cringe
I have received bad news, I have another one of those lessons that make me cringe
BEJVO.gif a3qxG.gif 7GQVm.gif 8SORr.gif T2BwT.gif
unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png
Nah am lazy.
Nah am lazy.

GY8SaZl.png