Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found!
1 2 ... 662 663 664 665 666 ... 832 833
I bought a blue goo for 1 treasure about 2 minutes ago
if you accidently sold it for that price, I can give your blue goo back
I bought a blue goo for 1 treasure about 2 minutes ago
if you accidently sold it for that price, I can give your blue goo back
Y0w97b1.png astronic-fr
» he/they
» g1 lair
» art shop
XufexgK.gif
@Etheostoma

Just bought 4 Eliminates from you. PM me if they were mispricedd.
@Etheostoma

Just bought 4 Eliminates from you. PM me if they were mispricedd.
ddld6dc.png
@8Spitfire8

Nope, you're all set :) Sometimes I like to just throw things out there for fun, I don't play enough to use Battle items much anymore.
@8Spitfire8

Nope, you're all set :) Sometimes I like to just throw things out there for fun, I don't play enough to use Battle items much anymore.
@Etheostoma

Happy dance. Thank you so much.
@Etheostoma

Happy dance. Thank you so much.
ddld6dc.png
I picked up a pair of dragons, well below fodder prices. Somewhere around 3am server time. So if you sold this pair on accident, let me know and I will return them.
I picked up a pair of dragons, well below fodder prices. Somewhere around 3am server time. So if you sold this pair on accident, let me know and I will return them.
I accidentally listed a tribeam lurker for treasure rather than gems. If whoever just bought it is willing to give back, I would be grateful.
I accidentally listed a tribeam lurker for treasure rather than gems. If whoever just bought it is willing to give back, I would be grateful.
grabbed a nurtured cluster for 10kt earlier, but didn't catch the seller's name before buying. if this was yours, DM me with proof and i'll return it for what i paid!
if nobody claims it in a couple of days, i'll likely be reselling it.
grabbed a nurtured cluster for 10kt earlier, but didn't catch the seller's name before buying. if this was yours, DM me with proof and i'll return it for what i paid!
if nobody claims it in a couple of days, i'll likely be reselling it.
32822eac078bff7232a6fe8fee492068e10748e1.jpg
Got a very cheap hatchling - if you know which it is and how much I’ll send it back.
Got a very cheap hatchling - if you know which it is and how much I’ll send it back.
LgwNYVn.png
I just bought a mispriced wraith, please pm with details if it was yours
I just bought a mispriced wraith, please pm with details if it was yours
G2 imperials for sale
Accidentally listed and sold a flaunt gene for 204t instead of g.
Accidentally listed and sold a flaunt gene for 204t instead of g.
1 2 ... 662 663 664 665 666 ... 832 833