Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Are... Are we ever going to get closure?
1 2 3 4 5
I know there's a story, and it needs to run it's course but LET'S GO ALREADY!

Tidelord and Earthshaker has been missing for years. There's an unseen entity that attacked the Nature ambassador and re-started the war. HOW DID THEY GET HER HOME? Just nonchalantly waltz through Earth all like, "Don't mind me, I'm a living doomsday device just trying not to explode on the way home!"
Supposedly that same entity warned the plague ambassador not to leave?

Plus you know, the giant behemoth trampling all over Light, killing everything in it's path. With there be more eventually?
I know there's a story, and it needs to run it's course but LET'S GO ALREADY!

Tidelord and Earthshaker has been missing for years. There's an unseen entity that attacked the Nature ambassador and re-started the war. HOW DID THEY GET HER HOME? Just nonchalantly waltz through Earth all like, "Don't mind me, I'm a living doomsday device just trying not to explode on the way home!"
Supposedly that same entity warned the plague ambassador not to leave?

Plus you know, the giant behemoth trampling all over Light, killing everything in it's path. With there be more eventually?
Y3kY2LN.png
Lore takes years here, we've barely heard anything on Talona and her war on dragonkind since the Beastclan's on the Rise back in 2014. Who knows when things will be resolved, probably not until every element has it's ancient ... which of course would be years from now.

Tidelord may be a thing when we eventually get around to Water's ancient.
Earthshaker is more recently missing, he had been in the same spot since the beginning of the Fourth Age otherwise, where he had calcified.
Lore takes years here, we've barely heard anything on Talona and her war on dragonkind since the Beastclan's on the Rise back in 2014. Who knows when things will be resolved, probably not until every element has it's ancient ... which of course would be years from now.

Tidelord may be a thing when we eventually get around to Water's ancient.
Earthshaker is more recently missing, he had been in the same spot since the beginning of the Fourth Age otherwise, where he had calcified.
4QFtgPW.png
With each new breed that comes we get new pieces of the puzzle and the dig event also added to it. The staff are obviously still working on it and haven't forgotten, but things don't move very quickly around here, lore wise. Try to hang in there.
With each new breed that comes we get new pieces of the puzzle and the dig event also added to it. The staff are obviously still working on it and haven't forgotten, but things don't move very quickly around here, lore wise. Try to hang in there.
Ribbon1.pngRibbon2.pngRibbon3.png
We also don't know how fast time is passing in universe. It's been years for us but who knows, maybe it's only been a few months since Luminax popped up and started wrecking Light.

The stories' conclusions will likely be tied into future breeds or site mechanics which means we've still got a while to go for any one resolution. I doubt they're trying to build suspense or anything, they just want a specific thing to happen when they advance the story or tie up loose ends. I would personally be fine with getting just lore, no strings attached, but that's only happened once I think? Mixed Elements. (and I feel like that was only released out of the blue like that because everyone was like oh god the Tidelord's dead!!!1!)
We also don't know how fast time is passing in universe. It's been years for us but who knows, maybe it's only been a few months since Luminax popped up and started wrecking Light.

The stories' conclusions will likely be tied into future breeds or site mechanics which means we've still got a while to go for any one resolution. I doubt they're trying to build suspense or anything, they just want a specific thing to happen when they advance the story or tie up loose ends. I would personally be fine with getting just lore, no strings attached, but that's only happened once I think? Mixed Elements. (and I feel like that was only released out of the blue like that because everyone was like oh god the Tidelord's dead!!!1!)
cg6Ogwx.pngc76891238bc7cd166aeb215c480467c97a9ca8f1.png866GSCw.png
Yes.
Yes.
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-08-06 19:18:59" ] Yes. [/quote] hmm... I wonder
Aequorin wrote on 2021-08-06 19:18:59:
Yes.
hmm... I wonder
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-08-06 19:18:59" ] Yes. [/quote] :D
Yes.

:D
is very likely to take your posts literally - has difficulty discerning if tone is joking
Unfortunately, this isn't Neopets, where a plot is introduced, played through over time, and wrapped up. Flight Rising isn't a fan of that. See: every single plot hook the lore has introduced since the site's inception.

What's up with the Shade? Who knows!

What's going on with Talona? Will the "war" between dragons and the Beastclans ever see some sort of conclusion? It's anyone's guess!

What was up with the entirety of the Bounty of the Elements? Something, I'm sure!

Introducing new lore brings in new interest and increases revenue. Wrapping up lore storylines does not. Ergo, the questions pile up and nothing really gets answered.
Unfortunately, this isn't Neopets, where a plot is introduced, played through over time, and wrapped up. Flight Rising isn't a fan of that. See: every single plot hook the lore has introduced since the site's inception.

What's up with the Shade? Who knows!

What's going on with Talona? Will the "war" between dragons and the Beastclans ever see some sort of conclusion? It's anyone's guess!

What was up with the entirety of the Bounty of the Elements? Something, I'm sure!

Introducing new lore brings in new interest and increases revenue. Wrapping up lore storylines does not. Ergo, the questions pile up and nothing really gets answered.
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-08-06 19:18:59" ] Yes. [/quote] [emoji=special eyes size=1]
Yes.
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-08-06 19:18:59" ] Yes. [/quote] [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-t8JEg7sQtQ]me after seeing this post[/url]
Yes.
me after seeing this post
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
1 2 3 4 5