Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] ColiServices - [OPEN] -
1 2 ... 775 776 777 778 779 ... 826 827
[quote][b][u]Festival Grinding Order:[/u][/b] @Zarathusa @ShadowedWolf @blackcat886 @Sharanay @Holocene10 @Seraph822 @Meowruff @Juxtapose @Hyleoroi @SparkyFlames @Zith [b]I would like to Order:[/b] 1 hour [b]Of:[/b] FESTIVAL [b]Grinding[/b] [b]In Venue:[/b] Waterways [b]Full Loot or Currency/Chests only?[/b] Full loot please
Quote:
Festival Grinding Order:

@Zarathusa @ShadowedWolf @blackcat886 @Sharanay @Holocene10 @Seraph822 @Meowruff @Juxtapose @Hyleoroi @SparkyFlames @Zith

I would like to Order: 1 hour
Of: FESTIVAL Grinding
In Venue: Waterways
Full Loot or Currency/Chests only? Full loot please
@BoulderEnder picking up your 2hrs in the forbidden portal
@BoulderEnder picking up your 2hrs in the forbidden portal
B9hzjhN.pngH9En4Yk.png
[quote][u][b]Festival Grinding Order[/b][/u] @Zarathusa @ShadowedWolf @blackcat886 @Sharanay @Holocene10 @Seraph822 @Meowruff @Juxtapose @Hyleoroi @SparkyFlames @Zith [b]I would like to Order:[/b] 2 hours [b]Of:[/b] FESTIVAL Grinding [b]In Venue:[/b] Blooming Grove [b]Full Loot or Currency/Chests only?:[/b] full loot please[/quote]
Quote:
Festival Grinding Order

@Zarathusa @ShadowedWolf @blackcat886 @Sharanay @Holocene10 @Seraph822 @Meowruff @Juxtapose @Hyleoroi @SparkyFlames @Zith

I would like to Order: 2 hours
In Venue: Blooming Grove
Full Loot or Currency/Chests only?: full loot please
C315jMG.png
@Arkeyr79

Sorry for the delays, will be doing your other hour in Forbidden Portal instead of SparkyFlames
@Arkeyr79

Sorry for the delays, will be doing your other hour in Forbidden Portal instead of SparkyFlames
ew9u8Xp.png
@Arkeyr79 So sorry about the delay! The first hour of your order is on the way, and blackcat886 will be picking up the second hour.
@Arkeyr79 So sorry about the delay! The first hour of your order is on the way, and blackcat886 will be picking up the second hour.
[quote name="aprilraven" date="2021-08-03 09:31:22" ] [quote][b][u]Grinding Order:[/u][/b] @Zarathusa @ShadowedWolf @blackcat886 @Sharanay @Holocene10 @Seraph822 @Meowruff @Juxtapose @Hyleoroi @SparkyFlames @Zith [b]I would like to Order:[/b] 2 hours [b]Of:[/b] Normal [b]Grinding[/b] [b]In Venue:[/b] Waterway [/quote] [/quote] Hi, may I change my order to Festival for the WW event if possible, with full loot please?
aprilraven wrote on 2021-08-03 09:31:22:
Quote:
Grinding Order:

I would like to Order: 2 hours
Of: Normal Grinding
In Venue: Waterway

Hi, may I change my order to Festival for the WW event if possible, with full loot please?

8TwF8Tj.gif QynGjjZ.gifFr3kxgb.gif
[quote][b][u]Standard Fodder Order:[/u][/b] @Zarathusa @shadowedwolf @blackcat886 @Sharanay @EmeraldHalftail @Cruella93 @Meowruff @Meniph @FallingStar275 [b]I would Like:[/b] 10[b]Dragons Leveled[/b] [b]I would like them Leveled to:[/b] 10 [b]Do you need them Rushed for DOM Push?[/b] no[/quote]
Quote:
Standard Fodder Order:

@Zarathusa @shadowedwolf @blackcat886 @Sharanay @EmeraldHalftail @Cruella93 @Meowruff @Meniph @FallingStar275

I would Like: 10Dragons Leveled
I would like them Leveled to: 10
Do you need them Rushed for DOM Push? no
0JEQL3a.png
@DraconianLucian

picking up your 2 hrs festival <3
@DraconianLucian

picking up your 2 hrs festival <3
B9hzjhN.pngH9En4Yk.png
[quote][b][u]Festival Grinding Order:[/u][/b] @Zarathusa @ShadowedWolf @blackcat886 @Sharanay @Holocene10 @Seraph822 @Meowruff @Juxtapose @Hyleoroi @SparkyFlames @Zith [b]I would like to Order:[/b] 2 hours) [b]Of:[/b] FESTIVAL [b]Grinding[/b] [b]In Venue:[/b] Crystal Pools [b]Full Loot or Currency/Chests only?:[/b] Full Loot [/quote]
Quote:
Festival Grinding Order:

I would like to Order: 2 hours)
In Venue: Crystal Pools
Full Loot or Currency/Chests only?: Full Loot
DmRdZYl.png
@DraconianLucian finished your order

@dracana picking up your hour
@DraconianLucian finished your order

@dracana picking up your hour
B9hzjhN.pngH9En4Yk.png
1 2 ... 775 776 777 778 779 ... 826 827