Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Warrior's Way 2021
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 79 80
Oh what a neat event. Thank you staff!
Oh what a neat event. Thank you staff!
This turned out to be a very nice and chill event! Lots to love about the apparel and the familiars. The Clawmaster especially :D

The pamphlet is wonderful to read and gives me much hope for how lively and RPG-esque this event could be in future incarnations (perhaps with a marketplace of NPCs to trade goods with?). Looking forward to what is to come!
This turned out to be a very nice and chill event! Lots to love about the apparel and the familiars. The Clawmaster especially :D

The pamphlet is wonderful to read and gives me much hope for how lively and RPG-esque this event could be in future incarnations (perhaps with a marketplace of NPCs to trade goods with?). Looking forward to what is to come!
bZOQYBz.png
heeell yeeeaahh!!! been waiting since the anouncement!
heeell yeeeaahh!!! been waiting since the anouncement!
FR + 17 hrs

utk72sy.gif
coH7AEL.png
really am looking forward to an item shop next year haha. just like the NotN we are getting weird odds on the chest drops (5 of one scene and none of the other?) And the chest drop rate is almost frustratingly low? IDK i feel like it's much easier to get chests in NotN than it is to get the sodiers supplies here.

I will say tho the visual direction of this event has been fantastic! adore the furs, the skulls, the weapons! We've been needing something like the barbarian sets for years andy'al Really delivered with the WW stuff. The weapons are well placed, and the skulls are really well designed. Don't think I don't notice (or not appreciate) t he effort clearly put into Not makingnthem the same sillhouette as the birdskull masks. That was Important and i adore it. I know i'm right now layering a birdskull mask with the new skull apparel but that's just because i really like the feathers. I do also appreciate how visible eyes are under the new mask! that's a good touch and opens up use for people who like their eye types and still gives folks like me easy options to layer them out/cover them up.

overall i've had a really good time with this event thank you staff
really am looking forward to an item shop next year haha. just like the NotN we are getting weird odds on the chest drops (5 of one scene and none of the other?) And the chest drop rate is almost frustratingly low? IDK i feel like it's much easier to get chests in NotN than it is to get the sodiers supplies here.

I will say tho the visual direction of this event has been fantastic! adore the furs, the skulls, the weapons! We've been needing something like the barbarian sets for years andy'al Really delivered with the WW stuff. The weapons are well placed, and the skulls are really well designed. Don't think I don't notice (or not appreciate) t he effort clearly put into Not makingnthem the same sillhouette as the birdskull masks. That was Important and i adore it. I know i'm right now layering a birdskull mask with the new skull apparel but that's just because i really like the feathers. I do also appreciate how visible eyes are under the new mask! that's a good touch and opens up use for people who like their eye types and still gives folks like me easy options to layer them out/cover them up.

overall i've had a really good time with this event thank you staff
CtM8cLF.png librariesrpunk
FR +3
aka Ghost
irregular_nekomata.png
Neato! Wish I had more time though.
Neato! Wish I had more time though.
Saving up for a Cog Frog *Rivet Rivet*
Will the chests disintegrate after the event like for NotN?
Will the chests disintegrate after the event like for NotN?
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
while this event's aesthetics aren't my personal taste and i don't really care about like. battle. i really really love the familiars and the apparel is all well-made! that being said i am looking forward to next year's developments ^_^' but it's a cool little event regardless and i'm happy for all the people who really needed more battle apparel!
while this event's aesthetics aren't my personal taste and i don't really care about like. battle. i really really love the familiars and the apparel is all well-made! that being said i am looking forward to next year's developments ^_^' but it's a cool little event regardless and i'm happy for all the people who really needed more battle apparel!
z8Qo9nt.gif

spencer - they/he/ix - fr +1
*screaming* YES, oh my god I have been wanting weapons and scenes like this for AGES, thank you staff TTOTT That armory one is going on my avatar dragon the second I get my hands on it!! It's perfect.
*screaming* YES, oh my god I have been wanting weapons and scenes like this for AGES, thank you staff TTOTT That armory one is going on my avatar dragon the second I get my hands on it!! It's perfect.
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
SKULL APPAREL HRHHGHGG
SKULL APPAREL HRHHGHGG
r7LsxK2.png
this is fantastic! i pove the pamphlete. thank you so much for the bew familiars!!
this is fantastic! i pove the pamphlete. thank you so much for the bew familiars!!
BEWARE OF DRAGONS FOR THO ART CRUNCHY AND TASTE GOOD WITH BBQ SAUCE
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 79 80